• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Alright then
This was meant for another thread, but it still works. The future is a big gamble for Taiyo, seeing as he has no knowledge that puppet limbs can replace his real ones, so yeah.

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Hashima: (RIP) Sign - Naruto Shippuden Opening 6
Suzuki: Blue Bird - Naruto Shippuden Opening 3
Kanshi: One Punch Man Opening

I'll give the others Openings too but for now that's what I got.

Last edited:

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_

Almost forgot to give mine for Yasu, the songs about stepping back and thinking things through before you do something regrettable. Specifically it's about trying to think about suicide before going through with it, but it applies to all things you might want to think about.

I guess I would say anything Japanese? It distracts me from reading less since I can't fully understand it, and it fits more because our characters are still based off an anime.
Hmmmm, alright.

So for Sagiso, probably between these three, four

• Hana Kagerou
  • Black + White
  • Scarlet Dress
  • A female Ninja, But I wanna love

And, when she get her ship if she ever gets one

• God Knows
and... if I ever decide to make her go Yandere I'll add something else.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
was legit looking up "top anime openings" since I ran out of ideas and as soon as I heard this I knew it was for her.
Setchi - Neon Genesis Evangelion
Arashi - SAO OP1

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not
No sarcasm, cruel angel thesis, the OP for Neon Genesis Evangelion is a pretty good song, and it's rather famous...like 99.99% of anime watchers have heard it even if they've never watched the show... don't know how you haven't.

Annnd, I love LiSa (the singer for crossing field), I was gonna put one of her songs for Sagisō but the lyrics didn't really fit. Was gonna choose L.Miranic.