• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I never even thought of using a tool like a stick, though I did think of using kunai to push the hostage, though that would've killed them so yeah. Anyways, I thought using jutsu would be an obvious way to win, and I guess it worked perfectly fine, my OC's didn't even have to move save for their hands.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Yeah... but there could've easily have been a paper bomb trap or something in the middle of the way between the circles or something

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Walking out of the room would count as forfeiting, and any tool you brought in there is fair game, although most ninja only bring sharp objects, so they’d have to get crafty

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"The wind Hashima picked up easily thrust the hostage over to the point with no seen difficulty. Ibiki nodded his head as she did so, the hostage put square on the point, hashima didn’t even look like she needed to sweat."
when you so awesome, even the teacher notices

The byakugan couldn’t see past the wall and could see that the genjustu was doing something to the inside of the room, schewing most thing from sight. Everything in the room was practically unaffected by the byakugan aside that the floor had something special done to it by the genjustu.

The bag is multi layered, and pitch black. The hostage also cannot see through it to see what’s happening since it’s thick, amongst other possible things to what might be under it

Basically yeah. And shadow clones are very limited in how they touch. And as Ibiki said before the doors closed, the hostage is valuable and non lethal means need to be taken