• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Like I said, I am working (Have a second tap to type my response).

Though for future reference we need to learn to be patient and wait for everyone (Or as many as possible) get a chance to go through the exam. Not everyone is able to respond at any given moment. Different people different paces.

Not every character will go at the same pace. If a character already finished one part, let them move on to the next. The way it’s set up right now, if a character goes on ahead, it won’t intervene with another character’s exam. That way everyone is happy. If a character finishes the whole exam before everyone, it just means they have to wait a bit for the others to finish.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Not every character will go at the same pace. If a character already finished one part, let them move on to the next. The way it’s set up right now, if a character goes on ahead, it won’t intervene with another character’s exam. That way everyone is happy. If a character finishes the whole exam before everyone, it just means they have to wait a bit for the others to finish.
Exactly. You said different people, different paces. And for the people who have higher pace? They end up being punished, that's the same amount of unfairness as people who are slow. I think it's ok if some people don't intervene but go on ahead. Like Retro said, it makes everyone happy.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Well, it's just like Retro said, we can wait. Also, at the end of the day, you still read the same amount. Just now you can read it earlier.

Anyways let me explain what I believe happened. Your characters basically followed someone else’s instructions when they were only supposed to listen to Ibiki. Deception clearly. Plus, they didn’t even think like a ninja, your characters basically just killed cuz they were told too. Which means in the real ninja world, they could be easily tricked into doing something by an enemy.