• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you could've just said "nah fam" and i would've been "lol k"
I could’ve said that but I also wanted to show that it was possible if Raiku put the work in. I want Kiro to have a friend to. This is like the first character that I’ve made that is anti-social and it’s boring but also different and kind of fitting for the Naruto world in a sort of way.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I could’ve said that but I also wanted to show that it was possible if Raiku put the work in. I want Kiro to have a friend to. This is like the first character that I’ve made that is anti-social and it’s boring but also different and kind of fitting for the Naruto world in a sort of way.

Isn’t he halfway friends with his fellow mist ninja?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
If I were him, I'd feel frustrated, angry, mad, sad, disappointed, upset, and full of hate. Not to mention I'd be crying a lot... But even if I did do that, it'd probably activate the Uchiha's Curse of Hatred, and I wouldn't know what to do with Raiku. Right now he slowly going insane, but I've learned that's stupid.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
If he’s an Uchiha and he has those emotions, it would be out of character for him not to change.
Right.. And we don't really have a naruto like person here to pull him out of the darkness, now do we? I want it to end in a way that doesn't turn him into a pawn, and I want him to interact with other rpers, something that sasuke couldn't do since he left

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
But that'd go against what I want for raiku... Completely actually. He'd either end up being a pawn, or be considered a missingnin. I feel like no matter what happens, he's gonna be screwed for the rest of the rp

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
He doesn’t have to accept it you know lol. It could give him an intresting situation where he knows orochimaru is going to do something, and he has to get the word out

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
What's worse, all he thinks that will cure his negative emotions are power. All the conditions meet for him to become a pawn... F**k!

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Ok fine nobody wants to... Just please tell me orochimaru's attack is in this? Ez ems (get Raiku's dad killed, get Raiku with MS, steal dead dad's eyes for ems)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
There's also the chance someone that's actually good pulls Raiku out of the darkness... I really hope this happens, and soon

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I mean... I guess? Idk, if you think about it he's barely interacted that much with the leaf genin so far save for a couple of posts

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Give him some more time. Let him interact with some more people. Let him decide who his friends and enemies are.
Well, he's probably gonna just spend the rest of the day training his ninjutsu. And then missions... Oh sh- MISSIONS!!! I'm so hyped. And then we have Hashima. Wow I just realized we don't really have too much interaction