• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Well... I guess that depends on what Shen says. Hashima won't probably, and not because she understands what's going on. Raiku might stay in if Shen feels like.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I’d say that at least one character should be eliminated, but that’s what I personally think. If most everyone chooses some other ruling, that’s fine, I can edit.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
no... I already had one oc like that and it didn't work out well. He'll... well I don't know. Maybe he'll just straight out go insane

(Thought I was just hop in here and get active again. Plus Naruto is kool)

Name: Shizi Sarutobi
Jutsu type: Mainly Fire. Also specializes in summoning jutsu. Has some basic knowledge of Taijutsu, but he fights best with his bo-staff.
Description: Black spiked up hair that's kinda short. He wears a blue t-shirt with beige/brown cargo shorts that go down to just above his ankles. He wears blue sandals, and a white jacket. He has a blue wristband on his left arm and a gray wristband on his right arm. He has orange/amber colored eyes.
Bio: Shizi got his name from his grandparents, equating his flame to that of the mighty lion's flame. Was born and raised in Konoha by his grandparents because his parents were always out doing "work". He never was allowed to know what they were up to, but they were both dead by the time Shizi was 9 years old. His grandparents continued to raise him until he was old enough to understand what happened on the day his parents died. Shizi's mother knew a secret, a secret that Konoha didn't want getting exposed. So they planned to have her murdered, however Shizi's father found out about this and made an attempt to prevent the murder. It cost the man his life, and the plan continued its execution, resulting in the death of the boy's mother as well. Having learned this information, Shizi began to resent the leaf. He ran away from home at the age of 14. (More TBA)
Dislikes: Losing, Talking about the past
Missions completed: 0 Total

Here

Oh, and btw. What's the rationale for not killing the hostage? Cause I have no issue with having Sagiso kill them, the only thing that would stop her is that the instructor had previously said the hostage had 'valuable information'.

I was hoping someone would finally notice that. That’s why Nebulix’s Character passed, because she didn’t kill the hostage, so technically passed.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
0% chance I would've caught this bit. As much as my imagination loves the thought of being a shinobi with op af powers, I honestly would suck. My mind is probably the reason Raiku failed

In order for Raiku to befriend Kiro, he has to understand what Kiro has gone through and understand his beliefs. If Raiku is like Naruto as you say, then you can compare Kiro to someone like Sasuke or even Neji in some type of way. It will be harder since Raiku is an Uchiha too, he will have to deal with the fact that Kiro resents them for what they did to his father and abandoning him. But in order for Kiro to notice Raiku, he’ll have to respect his strength first. Whether that’s through a fight between them or something else (like maybe if Raiku somehow helps end Orachimaru and the Sand’s invasion), that’s when Kiro will take notice of Raiku. The main conflict in potential their friendship would probably be that Raiku might have to choose between Kiro or the Uchiha clan unless he can convince both sides to accept each other.

I was hoping someone would finally notice that. That’s why Nebulix’s Character passed, because she didn’t kill the hostage, so technically passed.
Figured it'd be something like that. Guess I'll have to note to pay attention to details for this RP xD

Oh, and I almost forgot but I also have a 'gym team' for ground type if you're interested in a battle.

BTW Shen I need to have a post reacting to Sakura/Azumi's inspections and progressing Kenji, Madoka & Tomiko to the next part of the first exam.

I’m on it.

Figured it'd be something like that. Guess I'll have to note to pay attention to details for this RP xD

Oh, and I almost forgot but I also have a 'gym team' for ground type if you're interested in a battle.

Haha maybe when I’m not typing my thumbs off for responses @-@