• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Alright I figured it out. If he gets a good friend and does missions frequently, he won't end up doing the uchiha massacre before Kiro, become a murderer to get ems, and join the akatsuki. Now... Does anyone have any idea on how to train Raiku, cuz I could really use an Ebisu

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Oh and this is probably dumb but... What will happen to the non leaf ninja after the exams? I know they'll still be in this but...

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Y- you can't possibly mean... an uchiha changing someone to be g-good? Nah jk it's a good idea, though why would they team up?

Y- you can't possibly mean... an uchiha changing someone to be g-good? Nah jk it's a good idea, though why would they team up?
Raiku is really close to being pushed off the edge. Just a few more shoves and he’s done. And when he starts to get closer to Kiro, he’ll understand the pain Kiro went through and he’ll help Kiro get revenge. But eventually, Raiku will realize that they aren’t doing things the right way he’ll be forced to fight one of his best friends.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Yo I need Kiro's character sheet cuz even with what's happening it's gonna be hard for him to betray the people who have loved him for so long

Name: Kiro Uchiha

Justsu Type: Fire Style due to it being a natural for an Uchiha. However, he also has started to work on lightning release as his second nature transformation. Basic knowledge of Taijutsu and Kenjutsu. Finally, Kiro’s sharingan first awakened when his father left them. His second awakened when his mother was murdered. His third awakened after he was assaulted by the village Anbu.

Description: Short black spiky hair. Wears a black t-shirt underneath the jacket that Sasuke wears in Road to Ninja. (I couldn’t figure out what type it was...) Also wears khaki colored cargo shorts and has the black eyes of an Uchiha. He wears his forehead protecter on his forehead.

Bio:
Kiro was born due to an affair that took place between his mother and father. His father, an Uchiha got into it with a woman from the Hidden Mist while on an undercover mission. When the woman told his father that she was pregnant, his father traveled between the villages every few months. When Kiro was about six years old, his father was forced to abandon the mission as well as his family. That’s when Kiro first awakened his sharingan as he did not know why nor want his father too leave. As he grew older, he grew to hate his father for abandoning them. During his Academy days, Kiro was usually at the top of his class in academics and ninjutsu. He was the silent type but wasn’t considered to be shy. When he wasn’t in school, he would spend his free time working on his jutsu. However, it was tough and unusual to be practicing fire style in the Hidden Mist. His mother always told him to keep his bloodline a secret, especially his eyes. When Kiro was ten, his apartment was raided by a group of gang members and his mother was murdered. Kiro was devestated by this and went on to kill the murderers and awaken the second tomoe for his sharingan. Little did Kiro know that the gang was sent there by a village official. After seeing what he was capable of, Kiro wanted to learn more about his ancestry. He never understood why his mother wanted to keep his eyes a secret and since she was dead, Kiro decided he should ask about it. When he first told his sensei, all the sensei did was say that he was surprised and then he promptly made his exit. A few hours later, Kiro was in a battle for his life against a group of Anbu assigned to kill him. However, even after awakening his third tomoe and using lightning style for the first time, he still lost and was about to be executed when the same village official who ordered the gang to kill his mother gave him a chance to serve the Mist. The village official was a remnant of the faction that controlled the village the during the era of the Blood Mist. The official told Kiro about the Uchiha clan as well as some well placed lies. He told Kiro that his father was ordered by the Uchiha clan to leave them because he was an illegitimate child and his mother was from another village. Then the official told Kiro that his father was ostracized from the clan and was eventually killed when he tried to come back for them. Part of it was true since the Uchiha believed it too be a disgrace to have a child in such a fashion, especially with someone from a different village. However, the real truth was that his father was killed after he first left Kiro by the Mist. Basically, Kiro grew to despise the Uchiha because of what they supposedly did to his father and how they just left Kiro even though he was also an Uchiha. The official was eventually assigned as his sensei by the Mizukage herself when she heard the official’s request to train Kiro. Unbeknownst to the Mizukage, the official taught Kiro the brutal way of the Bloody Mist and even had Kiro kill the other two members of their four man squad. Even now, he has been a well kept secret of the village and has now been allowed to take part in the chunin exams.

Dislikes: Being weak and powerless. The rest of the Uchiha clan.

Missions: 1 D Rank, 7 C Rank, 2 B Rank

Some of it might need a little more editing.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Ok so sasuke but now itachi and clan reversed? And then Raiku who is like triggered cuz he failed so easily. That's like sasuke suffering x2 and like a fourth of naruto suffering for raiku

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Ok but you do know what's gonna happen after Raiku realizes what caused Kiro's suffering right? He's gonna validate it. What then? Also, why would they start becoming teammates if like right now Raiku feels like an eighth of Kiro's suffering. I mean, the idea is good, but there's a lot of plot holes

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Okay, shifting floor. Figured it wouldn't be so simple. But I do have an idea...

Sakura hoped over in front of the restrained individual, before pulling out several kunai from her bag. Sakura tossed one to the floor just before her, as she watched it shift to the side a little before shifting back.

Genjutsu, no matter how powerful, are still illusions. My kunai and these shifting floors are not...

Sakura used another kunai to slice the restraints from the hostage that bound him to a chair, though cast a quick Genjutsu that would put the hostage in a daze. Sakura knew the effects were bound not to last long, so she had to act fast. Mustering up as much strength as she could, she lifted the hostage in an over the shoulder carry. Sakura grimaced as the hostage was heavier than he appeared, but focused as she began to walk forward. Sakura would use her kunai to mark out where these platforms were and how they moved, so she could respond accordingly. Even jumping at times when needed, which was no easy task given his weight. Eventually, Sakura managed to maneuver both herself and the interrogatee just close enough to where she was able to toss him to Point B. Sakura took a moment to pant and catch her breath, but had a smile as she was proud she managed to seemingly complete the task.

-----------
Azumi frowned when she discovered the floor had not been what it seemed. Figured, these exams could not be this simple. Though now that Azumi had been aware she could proceed properly, as she jumped over to the chair the one to be interrogated was on. Azumi was quick to form a series of hand signs as she jumped on the lap of the tied up hostage.

"Water Style, Narrow Wave Jutsu." Azumi called out, as water began to build up and elevate the chair beneath her and by extension the hostage before the mild wave began to drift forward. Water leaked down and through the open spaces between these platform-like sections of floor but the wave had been tall enough to last the needed time to carry them to Point B before Azumi jumped off and brought the hostage towards said spot as she canceled out the wave.

Azumi seemed satisfied with the results, as she managed to get the hostage to the second point without physically touching him.

Sakura and Azumi, muck like Kenji, Madoka and Tomiko in their own rooms waited for the proctor to explain what they were to do next.

Okay, now read the first post I made referring to the second segment of the exam, unless you want me to paste it with a new spoiler tag

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
It's alright, I'm just saying it'd be really hard for him to betray his clan. Plus, isn't there like a month gap between the second and third exams, anyways?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Right now all I want for Raiku is to go on missions. I've learned that Minato is still Hokage, but I don't really have a single clue about my team.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Hidden Rain:
Azumi Noriko @Godjacob

Hidden Sound:
Zaku Abumi @Shen: Ghost Gym Leader
Kabuto NPC

Hidden Mist:
Kai Soda @Shen: Ghost Gym Leader
Kiro Uchiha @Retro Master

Hidden leaf:
Taiyo Akugami @SoulDemon
Raiku Uchiha————/-Failed @Nebulix
Shizi Sarutobi @Blake Star
Katsuo Ikeda @Mystic Zander
Chikao Uchiha @Kyle From Hoenn
AUSakura. @Godjacob
Ryo Yamanaka @Platinum_
Haru Hyuga————/-Failed @Platinum_

Nadeshiko village:
Sagisō Ajisai @kyuuketsu

Hidden Sand:
Madoka Tadashi @Godjacob
Hashima Jabi @Nebulix
Yasu Tsubasa @Top_Smug_

Hidden Clouds:
Kenji Satoru @Godjacob
Katsuo Ikeda(Technically) @Mystic Zander

Hidden stone:
Tomiko Usagi @Godjacob

Ah I appreciate that. Saves me a lot of hassle. Also I’m not sure how teams work in this AU, as they didn’t have that cell requirement to go into the chunin exams.

Not sure what your referring to. But i’d Imagine that teams would be made depending on the situation at hand for the leaf, like take the sauske retrieval arc where they had an improvised team. Things like that

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
... uhhh.... idk? I mean... there are 8 genin from the leaf, 2 from the mist, 1 from the rain, 2 (?) from the sound, 3 from the sand, and two (?) from the cloud. Sort of one. Also 1 from the stone. We don't really even have that much balance of genin for teams.