• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay, but I feel this randomizer really screws the banter/interaction I had in mind with Sagiso & Kenji. Not even for shipping or anything, just some interaction.

My personal opinion. I'll work with falling debris.

Not partially. Just wished I knew that randomizer was gonna be the plan so I wouldn't have Kenji's sole motive for doing something to save Sagiso based on the respect he had for her.

It works great overall.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Well again I've never been deaf, so how would I know? I was merely hypothesizing this concept, but anyway, we should get back on topic

im sorry ur salty kenji cant be shipped with an oc besides yours (is joke lol pls no hate)

Nah, don't care if he's shipped with her. Just that Kenji only knew Sagiso and had planned this to be a chance to get some interaction. But now he's stuck with someone who he has not even met in this story and I have to scramble to change plans XD

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Nah, don't care if he's shipped with her. Just that Kenji only knew Sagiso and had planned this to be a chance to get some interaction. But now he's stuck with someone who he has not even met in this story and I have to scramble to change plans XD

Yeahhh Zaku is in the same situation with Raiku so I get the feeling

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
except raiku has other plans..... You said it was darker than before. But Raiku knows where Zaku is cuz of him being able to see his Chakra Signature. And he has a sword... hehe. Though this will be a bit more fair because Zaku can hear Raiku and see where he is

For the record will not be able to post for a while. Got A LOT of stuff I've put on hold and need to address before I can again.

Also I feel Shen is severely downplaying Ay's speed. He's supposed to be one of the faster ninja in the world yet Kimimaro seems to have no trouble keeping up at all. Too effortless.

Hmm I suppose it’s edit time. But in kimi’s defense, he was caught off guard once, and is expecting him to attack again.

Hmm I suppose it’s edit time. But in kimi’s defense, he was caught off guard once, and is expecting him to attack again.

Just cause you know something is coming doesn't mean you can react to it. Look at Rock Lee vs. Sasuke, one of the exploitable aspects of the Sharingan's body movement prediction thing is being too fast for the Sharingan user to keep up even if they see the attack coming.

I'm not saying Kimimaro can never have an answer, but I just want Ay to get some respect given speed is one of his main gimmicks.

Just cause you know something is coming doesn't mean you can react to it. Look at Rock Lee vs. Sasuke, one of the exploitable aspects of the Sharingan's body movement prediction thing is being too fast for the Sharingan user to keep up even if they see the attack coming.

I'm not saying Kimimaro can never have an answer, but I just want Ay to get some respect given speed is one of his main gimmicks.

Kimi also beat lee without even needing to go to curse mark stage one XD so maybe a bad example. But i’ll Edit it some