• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Ehh I already threw most of my ideas here. Might as well throw another one. Basically turbo boosts on your legs that make you go faster or your current speed gives you. CHakra.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
... I’m scrapping Kanshi. Enjoy a free biju akatsuki lol. Also since when did Mei have wind style?! I didn’t think so and then I also checked the wiki and it didn’t say she hadn’t it either!!

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
For the rest of the time I control him(which is gonna be until this Arc ends) Kanshi will have water, wind, and ice natures

Kenji just saved Sagisō from breaking her back. Now they’re stuck together in some underground cave. Think of all the development that could happen between the characters. There is no way that Sagisō won’t be grateful for Kenji’s actions.
Going for the suspension bridge effect? Hmmm, maybe... Kenji's gonna need to be more...direct? if he's going after Sagisō.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Raiku wouldn't team up with either no matter what. Say, Shen why don't you randomly choose teams that fall near the same area? Though how many people should be in a team... hmmm...

But wait, Kenji is already with Sagiso & her sister. How can Sagiso be randomized away from them?
Well... I guess since he's holding Furījia, Taiyo's fireball could land around her and knock them apart. He and Furījia would get sent to some other part of the cave and Sagisō would end up somewhere else.