• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm sorry man!

I knew I missed something. Give me some time to edit it, busy with lunch-work shit that is killing me slowly. I'll be back on to edit it proper. Sorry Shen I am a failure :( and will correct this.

Why does it seem like everyone is doing everything possible to get every single one of our OC's to die?
It leads to the most satisfying developments. I was hoping the hole was deeper... pretty sure the leaf has a set of underground tunnels, iirc they evacuated the civilians there during the Orochimaru attack. Was hoping we'd fall down there and have to navigate our way through a maze.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
At time like this, a Sharingan would have been helpful.
False. If that was true Raiku should’ve been able to see Kiro’s sharingan in the kiro v Tomiko fight.
Yeah, but even then the tension and danger will be immediately gone right after and everyone will come out like nothing happened...
i feel like now that will happen no matter what :(

It leads to the most satisfying developments. I was hoping the hole was deeper... pretty sure the leaf has a set of underground tunnels, iirc they evacuated the civilians there during the Orochimaru attack. Was hoping we'd fall down there and have to navigate our way through a maze.
Anyways, what do you guys think of this idea? I think it would make for some interesting interactions considering all the characters that will be stuck together.

Anyways, what do you guys think of this idea? I think it would make for some interesting interactions considering all the characters that will be stuck together.
Or we could even have it where they’re split into smaller groups. We could characters have meet other characters they haven’t met before. We could see characters like Yasu and Zaku being forced to team up to find a way out. There are so many different possibilities that could happen.

I like Retro's idea based on kyuu's maze suggestion. Should be fun.

Finished my edit. Madoka's back is now gonna be sore and her puppet in pieces. Kenji used a lot of chakra with that net so there were some consequences based off this pit for them.