• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
and if the Massacre happens in 3 years then when do the wars happen? Where would our characters be after three years? Like what level? Still Chunin, Jonin, ANBU?

What side of the Rashamon wall are we on Shen for the Minato & Orochimaru battle? Need a sense of location.

Also pretty sure those markings cannot be washed away. They stick on forever.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Worst: Chunin (if you guys don't have a problem) Best: ANBU, though probably not cuz that means shisui level in just 3 years. However at least in that timeskip I can get fire armor and taiyo can get wind release :D but I think no matter what he'll at least be Police Force (If you guys don't have a problem) and Kanshi maaaybe Jonin (if you guys have no problem with that)

Worst: Chunin (if you guys don't have a problem) Best: ANBU, though probably not cuz that means shisui level in just 3 years. However at least in that timeskip I can get fire armor and taiyo can get wind release :D but I think no matter what he'll at least be Police Force (If you guys don't have a problem) and Kanshi maaaybe Jonin (if you guys have no problem with that)
If a character is a supposed prodigy then i don’t think anbu lvl in 3 years is a big stretch. I mean, look at Kakashi and Itachi.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
If a character is a supposed prodigy then i don’t think anbu lvl in 3 years is a big stretch. I mean, look at Kakashi and Itachi.
ehhh depends on how you look at him. I could give an argument of why he's a "prodigy" or strong enough but I think then I'd have to sound like I'm bragging on how OP he is XD

ehhh depends on how you look at him. I could give an argument of why he's a "prodigy" or strong enough but I think then I'd have to sound like I'm bragging on how OP he is XD
I don’t being a prodigy would make him op. In fact, I think most of our characters should have some type of prodigicalness in them. Actually, I don’t even think that’s a word...

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
And are we talking about Raiku? Or Kanshi?
Raiku possibly Anbu (unlikely imo) and Kanshi maybe Jonin (if you guys don't mind) after 3 year timeskip.
(pls no meanie unless construct critisicm)
Water Release; Fire Release; Wind Release; Skilled Kenjutsu; Three Tomoe; Fire Armor; Speed Related Training from Shisui

i know this seems like a list of just things that make people op.... i'm sorry this I know this is stupid...)

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
What side of the Rashamon wall are we on Shen for the Minato & Orochimaru battle? Need a sense of location.

Also pretty sure those markings cannot be washed away. They stick on forever.

Either way the water would have snapped the kunai to pieces along with the other attacks. Also we are fighting on the side of the Rashomon that’s facing the 95% of the field. The rashomon side that is only a few feet off a wall is where kushina and Yukimaru are

The seal would still be on one part of it even if it did break. Just like the broken tree. And Orochimaru's back if we want to go there XD.

Trying to think of a way for Minato to survive this. I can do it with him avoiding damage but that would be kinda lame, if I have him take it it will be a crippling blow. Trying to think of some balance so Orochimaru can maintain the "advantage" for a bit and give Minato a moment of despair. I want the Sage Mode reveal to be epic after this low point.

The seal would still be on one part of it even if it did break. Just like the broken tree. And Orochimaru's back if we want to go there XD.

Trying to think of a way for Minato to survive this. I can do it with him avoiding damage but that would be kinda lame, if I have him take it it will be a crippling blow. Trying to think of some balance so Orochimaru can maintain the "advantage" for a bit and give Minato a moment of despair. I want the Sage Mode reveal to be epic after this low point.

Well even then you can’t teleport to skemtbing that is crushed XD.

Hmmm it’s going to be a tough one for you, but im sure you can think of a way. But it’s not going to be easy with all those attacks coming at you

True, but I could always warp behind Orochimaru again. Though I was probably gonna save that for the final blow.

Maybe some sealing barrier technique, to migrate the damage but it breaks through and damages him?

Lel, I can imagine everyone holding onto each other like a rope. Everyone would be holding on for their lives, friend and foe alike. The person who’s actually on top would have a huge load to carry as they try to pull themselves up. Plus the bickering between everyone would be funny in itself.
whoops, Sagisō just passed out, you should've posted that earlier.

Oh, @Top_Smug_ just one thing. It's not that I want to be evil, but Shen's move was really vicious >:D The medical room isn't collapsing, or rather, it's not the only thing collapsing, the whole medical wing is collapsing. Because Shen has the snakes on the floor above us, and I'd already mentioned in one of my previous posts that they'd destroyed some support beams and the stadium's roof was collapsing, what Shen did was basically drop the entire spectator's floor of the stadium on top of us lmao, and the giant snakes might follow, honestly your best bet at surviving is probably the hole. :p

Edit:

Zaku really Let us down this time :D

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Oh, @Top_Smug_ just one thing. It's not that I want to be evil, but Shen's move was really vicious >:D The medical room isn't collapsing, or rather, it's not the only thing collapsing, the whole medical wing is collapsing. Because Shen has the snakes on the floor above us, and I'd already mentioned in one of my previous posts that they'd destroyed some support beams and the stadium's roof was collapsing, what Shen did was basically drop the entire spectator's floor of the stadium on top of us lmao, and the giant snakes might follow, honestly your best bet at surviving is probably the hole. :p

Edit:

WELL SHIT, EDITING TIME

Edit:

Kyuu does have a point here, and yes I saw the pun XD geez, this Roleplay is going in a downward spiral