• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I meant in like 2 years when he's like experienced chunin level minimum the massacre happens and he gets ms and then civil war and FSWW. In my original plannings that's like what it was but then everything got screwed
I think 3 years would be the right time cuz that should be after the time skip and it would be a pretty good opening to the Shippuden part of the RP

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I wrote that wrong. I thought the next arc about gyuki would happen after the massacre cuz its jinchuriki but since Jinchuriki stuff doesn't matter if it's Part 1 or Shippuden... f***

I meant in like 2 years when he's like experienced chunin level minimum the massacre happens and he gets ms and then civil war and FSWW. In my original plannings that's like what it was but then everything got screwed
Nai that's fine.

THANK YOU!.. except I thought this would happen after the next arc so... f***
You thought there'd be a three-year gap between the exams and Orochimaru's attack? Oh, Ic Ic, that would explain everything.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
That sounded really condescending tbh. Considering what Nebby just discussed, you could’ve worded that a bit better.

No, I’m just truthful. He said the plan about killing the Uchiha clan by making them commit suicide was wrong (until we hash out what happens), the eight tailed arc was gone, and then this. I’m simply saying he doesn’t have the power to automatically change or throw out entire arcs

No, I’m just truthful. He said the plan about killing the Uchiha clan by making them commit suicide was wrong (until we hash out what happens), the eight tailed arc was gone, and then this. I’m simply saying he doesn’t have the power to automatically change or throw out entire arcs
I mean it’s cool that you’re truthful and all but you could least say it better. When your child draws for the first time, are you gonna tell them it sucks? I don’t think so. Nebby is feeling depressed rn so if you’re gonna critique him, try doing it positively.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
So... I’m stupid?
Nai that's fine.

You thought there'd be a three-year gap between the exams and Orochimaru's attack? Oh, Ic Ic, that would explain everything.
kyuu I’m staring to think you’re trolling and saying this on purpose but you know I meant the massacre would happen three years afterwards. Also shen what would’ve happened is a seed from orochimaru was one police member that started wanting for them to join and then convinced Most of the rest of the police force members and then with the help of oto nin danzo loyalists and kiro they would kill the people that don’t agree with the plan from that clan and then orochimaru would be officially allied with kage danzo and then civil war and then fsww. BTW guys we had a vote whether you like my timeline or shen’s but nobody cared so now we’re doing something like massacre happens soon and we’re doing stuff related to tailed beasts a month after the invasion.

So... I’m stupid?

kyuu I’m staring to think you’re trolling and saying this on purpose but you know I meant the massacre would happen three years afterwards. Also shen what would’ve happened is a seed from orochimaru was one police member that started wanting for them to join and then convinced Most of the rest of the police force members and then with the help of oto nin danzo loyalists and kiro they would kill the people that don’t agree with the plan from that clan and then orochimaru would be officially allied with kage danzo and then civil war and then fsww. BTW guys we had a vote whether you like my timeline or shen’s but nobody cared so now we’re doing something like massacre happens soon and we’re doing stuff related to tailed beasts a month after the invasion.
All I really know is that the massacre will be happening in about 3 years. Anything else about it is still up in the air as far as I’m concerned.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
You know, I lost motivation,but then I got it back. Also can someone tell me how puppet arms work?

That’s interesting. They are tied into their owner’s nervous system and can be utilized in a way normal limbs can’t. For example, they can fold out, open flaps revealing traps/weapons, can be used to fire hidden projectiles or even poison. They have many uses I can’t name them all. This is were creativity come in

No, I didn't know, because that's not the impression that was given. Either way, like Shen said, we'll cross those bridges when we get to them.