• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I have an idea, do you guys wanna actually discuss what should happen with the scene going on under the stadium? Like actually talk about it and potential outcomes. Should we have everyone team on Dosu and Zaku? Should they retreat? How damaged should everyone be at this point? Talking about things like that could help this engagement run much smoother.

Hmm Dosu is in peak condition and Zaku is a bit battered with sores all over his body, albeit much healed by Kabuto. His chakra reserves have been mostly replenished as well

ehh he's the weakest oc for a while and probably never gonna go higher cuz we only get like one month before next plot event. until like at the end of the rp where I can get regular mangekyo cuz three tomoe is too early. its not like he can fight anyone and I originally planned for the other "losers" to get their chance to shine now.
You've never fought anyone with Raiku, what are you getting on about? No one's plotting against your characters or anything and you can train during the arcs as well, not just between time skips.

sorry I considered Sasuke's fight against Naruto but since you brought up Sarada I had to do that.
Curse Mark grants charka, and Sasuke was around Chūnin level at the time.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I don't believe you.
This arc was supposed to last 3 days max, no one can do any training during that time.

The 8 Tails Arc could last for months depending on how we handle it. Everyone's got the same time, if you see someone powering up then you can basically assume it's safe to do the same.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
The 8 Tails Arc could last for months depending on how we handle it. Everyone's got the same time, if you see someone powering up then you can basically assume it's safe to do the same.
so... don't grow until someone else starts to? Thx for the pacing tip!

Idk, I think Nebby might be worried if he showcases Raiku’s power, someone might complain... That’s why he’s making Raiku look weak, it’s too make us think that he has some type of weakness when in reality, it’s just thrown in there. When he actually uses his true power, then he can easily say that it’s fair cuz of all his supposed weaknesses.

it's all part of my plan for people not getting mad that he gets stronger.
You don't need a plan so people don't get mad at you. What you need to do is stop worrying about Susanoo and EMS and just work with the things he's capable of learning right now as a genin level fighter. He's your main so it's fine for him to be stronger than Hashima and have a good number of jutsu under his belt.

so... don't grow until someone else starts to? Thx for the pacing tip!
*shrugs* If that's the way you wanna take it.

Idk, I think Nebby might be worried if he showcases Raiku’s power, someone might complain... That’s why he’s making Raiku look weak, it’s too make us think that he has some type of weakness when in reality, it’s just thrown in there. When he actually uses his true power, then he can easily say that it’s fair cuz of all his supposed weaknesses.
He hasn't showcased any power, what are we supposed to complain about? Unless what he's got in mind is a complete ass-pull then no one's gonna complain.

Maybe just Jacob, but he's got Sharingan-phobia so that's not really a Nebby thing, its an Uchiha thing.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I’m not falling for that and that is not a weakness, you’re purposely doing that to make it look like he has a weakness.
But it's true :(
Just have Raiku fight. We need to see him in combat before we can judge whether he is or not too OP. I think it will be fine.
but he already fainted what do you want me to do
You don't need a plan so people don't get mad at you. What you need to do is stop worrying about Susanoo and EMS and just work with the things he's capable of learning right now as a genin level fighter. He's your main so it's fine for him to be stronger than Hashima and have a good number of jutsu under his belt.
He was planned to have swift release, Kamui, Flying Raijin, Perfect Susanoo with the weapons of Itachi and Shisui, and Fire, Water, and Wind Style. And the ability to fly

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
That precisely my point. He hasn’t showcased anything, he has just given hints and no one is thinking much of them cuz he hasn’t done anything yet. His plan is too have no one say anything until it’s too late and you’re falling right into his trap!
that was the plan. well half of it. the other half was that nobody would complain cuz before he showed his power he would be so weak its sad

But it's true :(

but he already fainted what do you want me to do

He was planned to have swift release, Kamui, Flying Raijin, Perfect Susanoo with the weapons of Itachi and Shisui, and Fire, Water, and Wind Style. And the ability to fly
The first group of those things isn't even something a genin is capable of so you don't need to worry about them until later on.

The second group of things you've already started on so there isn't really an issue there.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
The first group of those things isn't even something a genin is capable of so you don't need to worry about them until later on.

The second group of things you've already started on so there isn't really an issue there.
if its ok then when can I start on those things? I also need MS before I get kamui and perfect susanoo which is part of the reason why I got 3 tomoe

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I am completely dumbfounded that I’m the only one who noticed!
yes but you forgot that the other part of my plan was to show everyone that Kiro is OP so either a he gets nerfed and makes me stronger when I fight him or b It distracts people from the other part of my plan or c Both of the above

I am completely dumbfounded that I’m the only one who noticed!
Just playing the Pig to eat the Tiger, but as long as he paces it well I'm not against that kinda plan.

If when everyone's around Chunin level, he pops outta 'nowhere' with Chunin level skills he's never shown, then that's cool. But if everyone's Chūnin, and he pops outta nowhere with Anbu level skills then it's an ass-pull.

yes but you forgot that the other part of my plan was to show everyone that Kiro is OP so either a he gets nerfed and makes me stronger when I fight him or b It distracts people from the other part of my plan or c Both of the above
I noticed that as well and I’m impressed that it worked. You would’ve gotten away with it too if it wasn’t for me. ;)