• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if its ok then when can I start on those things? I also need MS before I get kamui and perfect susanoo which is part of the reason why I got 3 tomoe
Yea, but now you'll need to wait quite a while before MS, because no one's gonna let you massacre the Uchiha clan to get it while everyone's still genin-chunin level.

At Chunin level it's cool to have 1 or 2 nature changes under your belt, and have your weapon jutsu or whatever you've got in mind plus your summons.

I was thinking Uchiha Massacre but since that's no longer happening then the only questions I have is 3 tomoe ok now then and when SHOULD/ how SHOULD I get MS?
The massacre can happen, it just sure as hell aint gonna be now, or even in the next few arcs. (Unless the next few arcs cover over a year's worth of time.)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I don’t see how that stops the massacre? Either if that’s case, then that was literally Kiro’s big character moment that I had planned since the beginning...
well it ain't happening now, if it is I'm literally just gonna stick around some OC everybody likes so I don't get bullied.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
The Uchiha Massacre was set to happen because the Uchiha Clan got someone that got affected by Orochimaru and spread it and caused them to kill themselves cuz logic and then Danzo allied with Orochimaru and then Civil War but now there's no other war which was supposed to be the Fourth Shinobi World War cuz you guys decided for them to betray each other so now there's like NO POINT. And if it does happen...
I'm literally just gonna stick around some OC everybody likes so I don't get bullied.

The Uchiha Massacre was set to happen because the Uchiha Clan got someone that got affected by Orochimaru and spread it and caused them to kill themselves cuz logic and then Danzo allied with Orochimaru and then Civil War but now there's no other war which was supposed to be the Fourth Shinobi World War cuz you guys decided for them to betray each other so now there's like NO POINT. And if it does happen...
Wtf?! What idea is that?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
If you're trying to Massacre the Uchiha and get MS in ... 2 arcs? then yea, you're going way too fast.

and everything else stems from that.
OMG RAIKU WASNT SUPPOSED TO DO THAT IT WAS SET TO LIKE 3 FING YEARS BUT NOW IT GOT RUINED BY IT TAKING SO LITTLE TIME TO GO TO NEW ARC AND O fjldksrjoyfdtkoekrtul9

OMG RAIKU WASNT SUPPOSED TO DO THAT IT WAS SET TO LIKE 3 FING YEARS BUT NOW IT GOT RUINED BY IT TAKING SO LITTLE TIME TO GO TO NEW ARC AND O fjldksrjoyfdtkoekrtul9
...Wait.

So let me get this straight.

The Uchiha were supposed to get massacred now? But Raiku doesn't get MS until 3 years later?

Cause that's totally fine.

What it sounded like was

Uchiha gets massacred and Raiku gets MS immediately. Cause that's not gonna work out well.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
@SoulDemon. You tanked two powerful hits, without seeming to take much damage. Most that are hit by Dosu’s attack normally are driven to disorientation, nauseousness, earsdrums bursting, and balance being broken, even coughing up blood or vomiting at times.

Zaku’s attack was mixed up in ito to, maximizing its effects while also doing physical damage. I don’t think he’d just be hopping around after taking a hit like that

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
What is sounds like, is that the Uchiha would get massacred in this arc and Raiku would get the MS, and a genin with MS is pretty unfair.
I meant in like 2 years when he's like experienced chunin level minimum the massacre happens and he gets ms and then civil war and FSWW. In my original plannings that's like what it was but then everything got screwed