• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In the first version of the post I'd made... I'd included a section where in her delusional Sagisō blamed Kiro, and added him to the list of people to kill later, but then I removed it out of mercy, then Retro went and posted that...Maybe I should've kept it.

In the first version of the post I'd made... I'd included a section where in her delusional Sagisō blamed Kiro, and added him to the list of people to kill later, but then I removed it out of mercy, then Retro went and posted that...Maybe I should've kept it.
Yo, atleast he was grateful to her in the end. ;) However, if Kiro doesn’t make it out, they will be sharing some common enemies...

sSoul

Previously Swirled
In all fairness, Zaku was the one who charged the Jutsu, I just changed his aim, therefore, Zaku is the one who killed us all.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Watch Raiku just come up with a plan and be the only survivor lel (I actually do have a plan its nice) Who’s gonna be the third death of the RP?!?! I can’t wait! Technically the second if you don’t count Reaver

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
She also wants Zaku or Kiro dead too so..... Also there are two people to blame in this scenario, the guy who drove the car(Zaku) and the one that turned into it(Taiyo).
10% is Zaku 90% Taiyo. This is gonna be a fun tell to tell the children for whoever gets back alive hehe

Lel I never said he was gonna make it. He was just trying and since he failed, he’s angry. Now that he’s trapped, all it does is confirm where his anger is headed towards. Plus with that curse mark active, he’s not gonna be thinking straight.

In all fairness, Zaku was the one who charged the Jutsu, I just changed his aim, therefore, Zaku is the one who killed us all.
Don’t feel bad man. This is a great and entertaining scene that happened thanks to Taiyo’s actions. It may not look that way cuz some of the OCs may be pissed but this adds a another layer to this arc. It’s gonna be one of those memorable moments where we’ll all hv a good laugh about it in like a few months. :up:

Taiyo was now doing whatever he could to slow his descent. Suddenly, he had an idea, he grabbed some senborn and attempted to stick it into a wall. Unfourtunately, the Senborn broke before he could obtain traction. Then he had a better idea, to blast his way out.
"Fire Release: Great Fireball!" He cried out, doing the handsigns before being propelled upwards by the shock, he could see light again and grabbed a ledge, pulling himself up.

Uwah, Taiyo is determined to kill us all, the fireball would've had to be aimed downward, so it's probably heading towards our OCs... my only regret is that Shen stated 'steel' beams, instead of 'wooden' beams. The building should still catch fire though~

Alright made my post, having Kenji go for Sagiso to give him some interaction with someone. Taiyo though seems to be actively working against us however. I referenced the fire in Sakura & Ino's part of it.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I doubt the fireball will cause that much of a shock to send him flying so high up that he can reach a ledge to safety. Especially since normally you even get “propelled” from that jutsu when you get hit if you don’t get completely burned

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I doubt the fireball will cause that much of a shock to send him flying so high up that he can reach a ledge to safety. Especially since normally you even get “propelled” from that jutsu when you get hit if you don’t get completely burned

Not to mention obvious disorientation from a Dosu’s jutsu, a ceiling crashing in in the direction he’s going, and when the fireball jutsu is used it doesn’t even seem to move it’s user any.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
That still doesn’t explain when we discussed becoming trapped and reaching ground so easily. Also it’s literal flame in a ball how can that propel someone?