• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
By the way, I was rewatching the Pain Arc, and this stood out to me.

If we're gonna have the entire Akatsuki attack anyone village, then that village is done for. Pain and Konan alone were enough to decimate the leaf, and Deidara would've destroyed Suna if Gaara hadn't protected it. The really 'explosive' guys from the Akatsuki definitely have the capability to wipe a village off the map with super-move. The entire Akatsuki attacking anything is sheer overkill.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
By the way, I was rewatching the Pain Arc, and this stood out to me.

If we're gonna have the entire Akatsuki attack anyone village, then that village is done for. Pain and Konan alone were enough to decimate the leaf, and Deidara would've destroyed Suna if Gaara hadn't protected it. The really 'explosive' guys from the Akatsuki definitely have the capability to wipe a village off the map with super-move. The entire Akatsuki attacking anything is sheer overkill.

Actually true...however we are most likely going to be bringing them in pairs where they go

Behind her was Kimimaru’s Born field, below her an explosion, and above her a roof falling.

Um...I thought the Kage were on the roof of the stadium. The Kage section is the highest section of said stadium. I mean Hiruzen (Who sat in the same section) fought Orochimaru on a roof given how high up he was. Like so.

hqdefault.jpg

Um...I thought the Kage were on the roof of the stadium. The Kage section is the highest section of said stadium. I mean Hiruzen (Who sat in the same section) fought Orochimaru on a roof given how high up he was. Like so.

hqdefault.jpg

As I recall, Kimimaro originally created a wedge between them and Orochimaru with a wall of bone and destroying their part of the roof, and they retreated back more, allowing the sound 4 to create their barrier.

I'm just saying I don't think they'd be under another roof to fall on Mei given they are on the highest section and would need to fight on the roof over it for anyone (Villain or hero) to have any room to do much of anything.

Also, if the entire stadium goes down like kyuu playfully hinted at what happens with the barrier? When the building roof/floor goes down I mean.

I'm just saying I don't think they'd be under another roof to fall on Mei given they are on the highest section and would need to fight on the roof over it for anyone (Villain or hero) to have any room to do much of anything.

Also, if the entire stadium goes down like kyuu playfully hinted at what happens with the barrier? When the building roof/floor goes down I mean.
good question, I should also note that when Sagisō passed out, it's not like she lost consciousness from excessive damage since she only got hit once. It was more like fainting, it's not really as long as you'd expect. Both she and Furījia are awake, just temporarily incapable of movement.

The Kage area is the strongest building in the scene, and is on a seperate, more fortified structural engineering with it. It’s thicker and seperate from the stands. Also, we’ll cross that bridge depending on what Sagiso has planned XD

Also according to this picture then:

Where would you think they would be fighting? Keep in mind there is a bone field as well between the two pages and Mei, and the there is a sound 4 barrier beyond them

Attachments

• C2DC3616-A34B-4FCD-A1D2-A1B805A6FE5E.png
    C2DC3616-A34B-4FCD-A1D2-A1B805A6FE5E.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 32
The Kage area is the strongest building in the scene, and is on a seperate, more fortified structural engineering with it. It’s thicker and seperate from the stands. Also, we’ll cross that bridge depending on what Sagiso has planned XD

Also according to this picture then:

Where would you think they would be fighting? Keep in mind there is a bone field as well between the two pages and Mei, and the there is a sound 4 barrier beyond them

On the roof of the middle building. Given it's the only thing that has enough space for a fight of this scale XD

good question, I should also note that when Sagisō passed out, it's not like she lost consciousness from excessive damage since she only got hit once. It was more like fainting, it's not really as long as you'd expect. Both she and Furījia are awake, just temporarily incapable of movement.

Well Kenji doesn't know that yet. He hasn't even given Furijia a good look and just made an assumption she was out like Sagiso given her lack of movement.

On the roof of the middle building. Given it's the only thing that has enough space for a fight of this scale XD

Well Kenji doesn't know that yet. He hasn't even given Furijia a good look and just made an assumption she was out like Sagiso given her lack of movement.

The top of the roof is where the sound four barrier is, and it’s civering about the entire part of that roof. Are you talking about that second roof? The one under the top one?

The top of the roof is where the sound four barrier is, and it’s civering about the entire part of that roof. Are you talking about that second roof? The one under the top one?

Well, one of the roofs anyway. If Kimimaro did separate the other Kage from them I figured the barrier was on one section of the roof and the other fights were on other sections.

We could have the Mei vs. Kabuto & Kimimaro vs. Ay/Rasa fights on another roof of one of the two secondary buildings, but my original point of where the roof came from that collapsed on Mei still stands.

Well, one of the roofs anyway. If Kimimaro did separate the other Kage from them I figured the barrier was on one section of the roof and the other fights were on other sections.

We could have the Mei vs. Kabuto & Kimimaro vs. Ay/Rasa fights on another roof of one of the two secondary buildings, but my original point of where the roof came from that collapsed on Mei still stands.

I know, just trying to make sure we are on the same page before we continue. Alright, so, let’s say we are on that building to the right. I’ll edit out the roof bit as well

Okay I edited it. Also, in my mind the bone field is between the two buildings, and Ay/Kimimaru is on the mid sections of the middle building while Rasi is floating above the bone field. Sound accurate?

Works well enough.

I have an interesting idea for how Rasa could involve himself into the Minato/Orochimaru fight without breaking the barrier. Assuming that Kimimaro is kept at bay by Ay.

Works well enough.

I have an interesting idea for how Rasa could involve himself into the Minato/Orochimaru fight without breaking the barrier. Assuming that Kimimaro is kept at bay by Ay.

Yeah Ay got him pretty good with that last attack. He pretty much as him at bay, maybe even on the run. I wonder what Rasa’s plan would be...

Well, I want to keep it a surprise so that you don't prep Orochimaru for an immediate counter to it. On the other hand my idea might not even work and if I post it and you and there is a fallacy to my logic then I'll have egg on my face XD

Also kyuu mentioned on how if the Akatsuki worked all together no nation could stand against them. Which I agree with, however the members typically just keep to their pairs and barley interact with each other outside of that. Even their team meetings are done through holograms so unless some major emergency has Nagato call for them to meet face to face they likely will never be all together at once.

Well, I want to keep it a surprise so that you don't prep Orochimaru for an immediate counter to it. On the other hand my idea might not even work and if I post it and you and there is a fallacy to my logic then I'll have egg on my face XD

Also kyuu mentioned on how if the Akatsuki worked all together no nation could stand against them. Which I agree with, however the members typically just keep to their pairs and barley interact with each other outside of that. Even their team meetings are done through holograms so unless some major emergency has Nagato call for them to meet face to face they likely will never be all together at once.

Ah fair enough. Even though I wouldn’t take advantage of the discussion page, but I can respect you keeping it a secret, leaves me to wonder what might happen. :\=|:

Also I agree 100% with your second statement

Fair enough, I'll make a future post (Really busy right now) and see if my idea works. If not I'll edit, though I dislike keeping secrets given this battle has a more or less agreed upon ending I think 1-2 surprises could work fine. I mean you got me with the Kushina & especially the edo-tensei Naruto baby and that was the best part of this battle so far XD

Also I wonder if Kakashi could Kamui someone into the barrier?

Funny how Shen's post is talking about the consequences of Mei helping out Konoha and I had already planned to show a positive for my post. I am gonna finish my draft tomorrow.