• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I was planning on sending Emil to help people around place tags everywhere and blow people u-*cough* sorry Kyuu rubbed off on me, I’m going to send Emil in the battle and set up explosives for Manda to trigger

And that’s another reason why canon doesn’t make sense, second: Emil shouldn’t really have all his chakra gone because of large body and many years of training to even be a Anbu, he should have built up chakra in him.
Depends on your chakra reserve, because the first time we asked for Emil's chakra reserves it was at like 40% and that wasn't even half way though the fight, he got pinned with relatively low chakra pools.
  • Summonings have to be weaker than the canon versions (for all we know what if they have the same strength)
  • Hinagiku was a joke XD
  • How stupid the test was in the chunin exam
  • Uchiha
They don't have to be weaker. Furisu, Hina's kitsune summon could probably fight Manda to a standstill.

The only reason Emil's summon was weaker was because he tried to put a snake against the strongest snake. So it'd be weaker than Manda by default.

Oh and strength ≠ combat power

I’m only have a problem with the Uchiha, everyone makes them so weak
Lmao they're just average until Mangekyou, the sharingan drains chakra rapidly and they're not quite known for their vast chakra reserves.

Before MS then all you've got is some increased reaction time and a time limit on how long you can fight for.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Azumi is probably one of the stronger OCs. Has beaten every Uchiha she fought so far XD

If I need to tone her down a bit I shall. Don't want to become the thing I complain about.

Considering she actually won the exams, reaching number #1 out of all our OC’s, that’s a pretty high bar to accomplish

Not to mention the two Uchiha didn’t participate in the chunin exams, hinting that they werent strong enough yet

Ok you guys are just making me feel extremely bad
thanks for setting up my entrance and I blame Hinagiku for putting me in a terrible situation

I honestly didn't think the Liquid Shadow Tendrils would be this effective. Seems like a pretty handy ability I will admit. More so than I first thought.
it’s possible to move in shadow possession, but you need a lot of will and strength and chakra

Last edited by a moderator:
I still find that fight stupid thought, Yusa lost in a matter of seconds, not only that you could have used Kunais with explosive tags on them and since you use shadow clones come at her in each escape area and use chidori to penetrate her umbrella or something

Yea... Probably my fault in that one, though you would've been fine against Manda just dodging.
a fucking GIANT snake blocks all my exits and if I jumped he would have either eaten me or bull tackled me to the ground

I still find that fight stupid thought, Yusa lost in a matter of seconds, not only that you could have used Kunais with explosive tags on them and since you use shadow clones come at her in each escape area

I mean you had Yusa get caught in the shadow tendrils. I simply had Azumi move back and by extension move Yusa as Lily aimed her full offense in one spot. Not like I had Azumi use a forbidden jutsu to escape certain doom.

Honestly I kinda want to see Azumi & Reaver fight now. Curious how'd she stack up against a guy whose fought multiple people in every battle minus the one without his suit.

Now I’m kinda curious too. Kinda hard to imagine a scenario where they would though as they are from the same village after all, also a part of the same group too. But my curiosity is peaked :\=|:

The shadow possession on such a slow moving target though would be a huge advantage

I still find that fight stupid thought, Yusa lost in a matter of seconds, not only that you could have used Kunais with explosive tags on them and since you use shadow clones come at her in each escape area
Yea, that would've worked.

The main reason Lily lost so badly is because she pulled a Kai, which was to spam high chakra jutsu against a tricky opponent.

Azumi was able to deal with her at a fraction of the chakra cost and once she was outta chakra then R.I.P

I mean you had Yusa get caught in the shadow tendrils. I simply had Azumi move back and by extension move Yusa as Lily aimed her full offense in one spot. Not like I had Azumi use a forbidden jutsu to escape certain doom.
Lily could summon four shadow clones if each one was coming at you at a different escape spot, the one that was going to hit Yusa would stop in her tracks but the others keep attacking

Wait are we allowed to kill this early?

Yea, that would've worked.

The main reason Lily lost so badly is because she pulled a Kai, which was to spam high chakra jutsu against a tricky opponent.

Azumi was able to deal with her at a fraction of the chakra cost and once she was outta chakra then R.I.P

This is actually a very educated answer.

I learned first hand with Kai that expending a lot of chakra so quickly could be deadly and inefficient in a battle...especially if your opponet isn’t

Lily could summon four shadow clones if each one was coming at you at a different escape spot, the one that was going to hit Yusa would stop in her tracks but the others keep attacking

Pretty sure the clones came after Lily's barrage. Either way I had Azumi take to the air with her umbrella since the escape routes on the ground were covered.

Pretty sure the clones came after Lily's barrage. Either way I had Azumi take to the air with her umbrella since the escape routes on the ground were covered.
that would have been the one time Yusa would be able to shoot a fireball at you and if that didn’t work jump in the air and try to throw kunais at you in a barrage

just to let you know I’m going to use a Taijutsu move called “Tigers Barrage” stop the copyright comments please

Jesus, I didn’t mean to be rude I just thought the fight was bullshit