• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmmm, Orochimaru wants the creme of the crop among the Uchiha though and he'll plan for the best, once Kiro proves to be the best I'm sure Orochimaru will be more proactive, but for now, I think he's still considering his options. He did consider Itachi better than Sasuke and hence went for Itachi first, and Itachi almost killed him.

Hmmm, Orochimaru wants the creme of the crop among the Uchiha though and he'll plan for the best, once Kiro proves to be the best I'm sure Orochimaru will be more proactive, but for now, I think he's still considering his options. He did consider Itachi better than Sasuke and hence went for Itachi first, and Itachi almost killed him.

Yeah but Orochimaru was not a cripple then. He is now, which is my main point. He's far more desperate for a good body and Kiro is ideal even if premature. That didn't stop him in canon with trying with Sasuke. Just an explanation is all I want, and Shen has an idea so I'll trust him.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I think it had less to do with the number of Uchiha and more to do with Orochimaru wanting his prized body and his arms driving him to pained suffering so he needed a swap. He's just a head basically or a husk of a body now he needs something and the obvious question one would have is why not Kiro? But I got you.

Yeah but Orochimaru was not a cripple then. He is now, which is my main point. He's far more desperate for a good body and Kiro is ideal even if premature. That didn't stop him in canon with trying with Sasuke. Just an explanation is all I want, and Shen has an idea so I'll trust him.

This will all be answered through my idea, buuuuuut if I were Kiro, I would try and stay away from Whichever team Orochimaru’s crippledd body is with XD

Lmao, I'll be honest I have not been paying attention to that Orochimaru-Minato battle.

Not sure how this crippling works. Orochimaru is pretty hard to cripple, I mean Naruto ripped him in half and he was pretty much fine. He does have a very high regeneration ability because of the Power of the White Snake that he got from Ryuchi Cave. I'll have to see exactly how he got crippled before I can make more in-depth commentary.

@Shen: Ghost Gym Leader How about this? I could have Kiro ask Kabuto if he could stay back. Realistically, if the Mist found out Kiro had gone with the Sound, being in the moment, they would probably expend more resources trying to get him back. With the Sound already weakened and already being on the run, adding another village in the chase would only make things harder on them. When things start to settle down and shock of the attack has died down, then Kiro would be able to make his leave with much less resistance.

Kiro though has already been exposed as working with the sound. Dosu had claimed that in quite the crowded room of genin and medical nin. His secret is out. So I’m not sure how much he’s planning on keeping a secret

Kiro though has already been exposed as working with the sound. Dosu had claimed that in quite the crowded room of genin and medical nin. His secret is out. So I’m not sure how much he’s planning on keeping a secret
Tbh, he never made a decision at that point nor did he attack. For all that anyone nows, the words Dosu was saying could’ve been bs. With all of their efforts being focused on chasing the Sound and recovering from the attack, are they really going to take the time to listen to some genin? I mean are they really going to try and believe that this injured loyal and innocent Uchiha tried to kill a group of genin and join the Sound? Actually, Kiro didn’t fight any of the others so I don’t see why they would turn him in.

Welp, if Kiro wants to keep his cover then he'd better hide that curse mark well.

They've already seen Zaku use it and since he's from the sound and that's, at this point, been clearly associated with Orochimaru, then the curse mark itself would give him away.
Yeah, you’re right about that. The curse mark is pretty much a sign of an Orochimaru follower, especially considering Kiro asked for it. I mean he could probably just keep that part out and say Orochimaru bit him without his consent. However it’s still a stretch and it will probably be only the Mist who will believe him.

Yeah, you’re right about that. The curse mark is pretty much a sign of an Orochimaru follower, especially considering Kiro asked for it. I mean he could probably just keep that part out and say Orochimaru bit him without his consent. However it’s still a stretch and it will probably be only the Mist who will believe him.
Sagisō (to Kai): *clears throat* Um yes, I did indeed see him activating the curse mark... yes, that would indeed mean he's betrayed you for Orochimaru... Yes, he has betrayed his noble mist blood for a Xeno master... don't you think that's too many anbu to send after one chunin?

Reaver had cocked his head, about to create a conversation out of the ‘trophy’ of a scroll that Azumi had acquired from the leaf. Before he could, he felt his body tense up. He was paralyzed, immediately. ....what? He traced back the attack with his eyes, finding it belonged to a Nara clan member. He groaned at the sight.

“Only cowards attack from the shadows!” He said, his jaw just barley able to move. “Your clan isn’t even worthy of trophies! Disgrace!”
Can Reaver's hate for the Nara clan match Kai's Xenophobia? I doubt it

Tbh, he never made a decision at that point nor did he attack. For all that anyone nows, the words Dosu was saying could’ve been bs. With all of their efforts being focused on chasing the Sound and recovering from the attack, are they really going to take the time to listen to some genin? I mean are they really going to try and believe that this injured loyal and innocent Uchiha tried to kill a group of genin and join the Sound? Actually, Kiro didn’t fight any of the others so I don’t see why they would turn him in.
If I do recall they burst into his hospital room and forced him to make a choice. Then he agreed with them and walked with the sound ninja into the halls, which all the genin saw him with the sound ninja. Yeah and that curse mark too. So he’s going to have heavy suspicion on him at the very least.
Can Reaver's hate for the Nara clan match Kai's Xenophobia? I doubt it

Let’s be honest, nothing can match that XD

So how’s the training supposed to work if the only reason Kiro is going with the Sound is to learn from Orochimaru himself. Actually, I guess the Sound Four and Kabuto could train him until Orochimaru is recovered.

That’s the idea. There are several people to learn under. Plus if requested, they could technically put his body in an experiment...

I really don’t want that but everyone is pushing for him to go to the Sound now.

I don't want to push for any character to do anything.

But within the RP context, Kiro did agree to get the Curse Mark at the first offer made to him and agreed to go with Kabuto despite having seen the stuff Orochimaru's side has already done. Objectivly speaking Kiro comes off as a guy who desires power and cares little about anything else. Which does make him Sasuke-like in that regard.

Though where Kiro goes from here is up to you Retro. Just pointing out how I see it.

Tayuya's got a pretty vicious mouth on her... and now I'm kinda itching to fight a Kage...

Also...I don't think Shisui's susanō can block a tailed beast bomb, no matter how you spin it there's no way a susanō in ribcage can block that, Tailed beast Bomb > Tsunade's punches, and Tsunade's punches can break Madara's Susanō.

Tayuya's got a pretty vicious mouth on her... and now I'm kinda itching to fight a Kage...

Also...I don't think Shisui's susanō can block a tailed beast bomb, no matter how you spin it there's no way a susanō in ribcage can block that, Tailed beast Bomb > Tsunade's punches, and Tsunade's punches can break Madara's Susanō.
While that is the case, it isn’t a full tailed beast bomb if I’m correct. But yeah there should be much more damage

I don't intend to have him block it. I'm having Rasa move the platform that they are on away from the Jinchuriki and Kurotsuchi is trying to seal him up to interrupt the making of the bomb. Whether that works or not remains to be seen.