• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
If you need help imagining what Yukimaru did at the beginning think of a ball turning into a stick and then moving it to a different direction after it poked the thing in its original direction... if that makes sense.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
The Pressure?

Two factors:

•the speed of the water. As speeding water carved the Grand Canyon. If water were to achieved a sufficient velocity, no matter how much water, it could carve through it and more.

•the pressure, yes your right there. Sasori has condensed streams of water, constantly fuels by his chakra as well as the rest of the water connected in the stream. We have water cutters in factories that cut though steel with deadly precision. That’s deadly.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Two factors:

•the speed of the water. As speeding water carved the Grand Canyon. If water were to achieved a sufficient velocity, no matter how much water, it could carve through it and more.

•the pressure, yes your right there. Sasori has condensed streams of water, constantly fuels by his chakra as well as the rest of the water connected in the stream. We have water cutters in factories that cut though steel with deadly precision. That’s deadly.
Ok. Well then I guess the jutsu is deadly.

Hmm let’s say if the length is 1,200 meters, as that’s the standard size, maybe even bigger for a Japanese castle roof, which is what the area was based off of. And using the formula for speed and distance, for 2.5 seconds crossing it, that would make the speed 480 meters per second. Converting that to mph would make it 1073 miles per hour

Hmm let’s say if the length is 1,200 meters, as that’s the standard size, maybe even bigger for a Japanese castle roof, which is what the area was based off of. And using the formula for speed and distance, for 2.5 seconds crossing it, that would make the speed 480 meters per second. Converting that to mph would make it 1073 miles per hour
But hey, that's just a theory, a Film Theory! Thanks for reading.

As a example, a .380 pistol fires a bullet at 640 mph, while your water needles are 1073 mph, almost double the speed of a bullet. Just so you know

@Shen: Ghost Gym Leader Can you tell me what’s in store for Kiro when he goes to the Sound? Like what’s going to happen to him?

If he goes, he will be trained and brought up to a higher potential. And if he proves himself he may obtain curse mark stage 2. He could be trained in his abilities, and could be sent to collect a varitety of objects. (Such as the sword: kiba you wanted), alongside strengthing his existing abilities or perhaps gaining a summon as well

If he goes, he will be trained and brought up to a higher potential. And if he proves himself he may obtain curse mark stage 2. He could be trained in his abilities, and could be sent to collect a varitety of objects. (Such as the sword: kiba you wanted), alongside strengthing his existing abilities or perhaps gaining a summon as well
Okay then, now I’ve regained confidence in Kiro’s decision to go with the Sound. Thx Shen :up: Btw, does Kiro need to respond to Kabuto? He’s preoccupied with Zaku rn but I’m fine with Kiro just waiting until they leave.

Okay then, now I’ve regained confidence in Kiro’s decision to go with the Sound. Thx Shen :up: Btw, does Kiro need to respond to Kabuto? He’s preoccupied with Zaku rn but I’m fine with Kiro just waiting until they leave.

That’s up to him. But I’m starting to be curious what Kiro’s endgame is, like what he yearns to gain from receiving all this power. Hmmm....mysterious

Tbh, after the Uchiha massacre, I don’t really have any plans for him to do anything else interesting. If you guys have any ideas, plz tell me

I kind of thought he fit the sociopath bill. Not caring about any village, person, or even life. Only caring about power as to find a purpose in it all. Stabbing Hashima even though he could have easily won otherwise. And from his words with Sagiso cemented the fact in my mind

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I kind of though he felt the sociopath bill. Not caring about any village, person, or even life. Only caring about power as to find a purpose in it all. Stabbing Hashima even though he could have easily won otherwise. And from his words with Sagiso cemented the fact in my mind
I forgot why he wanted power...

Shura isn't actually looking down on Sagiso by not using his Byakugan, its just that he's been trying to train himself to detect his surroundings without relying on the Byakugan
From her perspective, not going all out against her is the same as toying with her though she's guilty of the same thing
Hm...more reasonable. It would be 536 mph, which is 100 mph slower than the standard bullet.
good mechanics :up:

Factor in the distance and I think it's pretty dodgeable.

If Onoki is flying he might have nowhere to dodge to though, but that's a good thing in my book.