• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I can make one if Retro doesn't feel up to it.
No it’s ok you don’t have to sacrifice yourself by giving yourself a jinchuriki I’ll take that role... I know it’s a sacrifice... but it just must be made.... also dibs if retro doesn’t make it in two days

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
The way I figure the balance worked (In AU Context) was that because of the Konoha/Suna alliance between the two of them they had two Jinchuriki and the other nations each had their own to match that alliance rate. Orochimaru is the one throwing the balance off by having two of them XD

That’s the point deary lol. Orochimaru disrupts the balance and everyone loses their minds

Speaking of Akatsuki, are we gonna have a tiring system? Just to get an understanding of who is stronger than who so we can properly scale them for our OCs to fight in the future? It's no concrete thing given some weaker members might have exploitable matchups to stronger members but just something.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
kurama is also debatable cuz if it’s in the village then it’s gonna be hard for retro to make an oc not from that village and he might not want to make a konoha oc but you might be forcing him...

Speaking of Akatsuki, are we gonna have a tiring system? Just to get an understanding of who is stronger than who so we can properly scale them for our OCs to fight in the future? It's no concrete thing given some weaker members might have exploitable matchups to stronger members but just something.

I am confused by this

he meant tiering.

Example. Itachi > Deidara, so if you can't beat Deidara then Itachi will probably turn you into kindling for amaterasu.

Hm. This could be an idea. Like not starting with team God and angel and start simple? Sounds plausible
How did it even escape in the first place? If it was our wouldn’t it try destroying the village instead? How did it manage to leave despite all the cloud ninja there, EVEN IF THE RAIKAGE IS GONE

Several jinchurki left villages in the past, so it’s no surprise really. And just because they have a tailed beast doesn’t make them genocidal maniacs.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Hm. This could be an idea. Like not starting with team God and angel and start simple? Sounds plausible

Several jinchurki left villages in the past, so it’s no surprise really. And just because they have a tailed beast doesn’t make them genocidal maniacs.
I’m sorry I thought you meant the gyuki didn’t have a jinchuriki because it was never said that it did so you can’t expect me to assume what you’ve previously decided without telling me

Lmao, we'd just instantly die if that happened, for all our hyping of Nagato we've never once mentioned that he could summon the Gedo Statue which was strong enough to make Hanzo piss himself and run away instead of fight Nagato. Nagato still went on to kill Hanzo though so he's at least Sannin level.

Not really sure how strong Konan is... she fought Sasori in the games and won, but not sure if we're gonna count that.

Lmao, we'd just instantly die if that happened, for all our hyping of Nagato we've never once mentioned that he could summon the Gedo Statue which was strong enough to make Hanzo piss himself and run away instead of fight Nagato. Nagato still went on to kill Hanzo though so he's at least Sannin level.

Not really sure how strong Konan is... she fought Sasori in the games and won, but not sure if we're gonna count that.

The akatsuki files are canon

Also yeahhhhh they are off limits. For like a long time XD

I'd count that. Konan should be high tier in my opinion and it's better than nothing else as the only thing we have to go by is her prep time effort to kill Obito which failed (Due to bullshit, but still failed).

And Hanzo was not Sannin tier at the time of his death. His paranoia had made him exceptionally weaker as noted by Mifune and Nagato himself.

I'd count that. Konan should be high tier in my opinion and it's better than nothing else as the only thing we have to go by is her prep time effort to kill Obito which failed (Due to bullshit, but still failed).

And Hanzo was not Sannin tier at the time of his death. His paranoia had made him exceptionally weaker as noted by Mifune and Nagato himself.
Hanzo prime is comparable to all three Sannin together, Hanzo weakened should still be scraping at least one of the Sannin. But anyway, a full powered god and angel combination will be a nice piece of eye candy.

Hanzo prime is comparable to all three Sannin together, Hanzo weakened should still be scraping at least one of the Sannin. But anyway, a full powered god and angel combination will be a nice piece of eye candy.

If by "comparable" you mean he stomped the Sannin together and gave them their title out of "respect" which in his eyes meant they avoided dying instantly. Seriously, Prime Hanzo was a goddamn monster and severely underrated in terms of powerful characters.

And that’s another complete
F13B6DE5-0B3B-452D-AB72-A5BF5F18584B.jpeg

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Kizuki Senju
Village: Kusagakure
Jutsu type: Fire Release; Lightning Release; Kenjutsu; Kurama Jinchuriki; Senju Regenerative Abilities; High Chakra Reserves from being Uzumaki
Description: Long Red spiky hair extended down (a bit like Madara's but shorter); long yellow scarf around his mouth and neck; green robe; kusagakure forehead protector that raps around his head like a backwards cap leaving a bit of his spiky red hair out; brown cargo pants; sandals
Bio: He was the last of the Senju (besides Tsunade) and his dying grandparents decided to keep him hidden so he wouldn't be hunted for his DNA. His mother died sealing the Tailed Beast in order to protect him after she asked the Hokage as a final request as she was dying from a disease.

He's yet to be able to utilize his Jinchuriki abilities and has only known of him being a Jinchuriki at all after an encounter with the Biju himself Kurama after feeling a large amount of rage. His adopted parents taught him Kenjutsu and Lightning Release but his affinity is Fire Release. His mother was an Uzumaki and his father was a Senju but his grandparents from his mother's side died in the destruction of Uzushiogakure and his father's grandparents died of old age after sending him to Kusagakure so he can be raised by one of their friends. His father died after being hunted for his regenerative abilities which caused the fear of him being hunted and the need to protect Kizuki by his mother and grandparents. His last gift from his grandparents before they died is his yellow scarf.
Likes: ??? ( idk if you've picked up on this yet But I just do this when I'm too lazy to fill it in)
Dislikes: ???
Missions completed: 2 B-Rank; 26 D-Rank; 7 C-Rank

Okay. I think I organized a pretty accurate tier list for our character based on the abilities they’ve expressed so far and their overall power rankings for the moment:

1- Azumi Noriko
2- Katsuo Ikeda and Reaver
3- Sagiso Ajisa
4- Zaku Abumi
5- Kiro Uchiha
6- Hashima Jabi XxxxxxDeadXxxxxx
7-Shura Hyuga
8- Kai Yuki
9- Yasu Tsubasa and Tomiko
10- Taiyo and Mori
11- Madoka and Takato
12- Kenji Stairu