• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay. I think I organized a pretty accurate tier list for our character based on the abilities they’ve expressed so far and their overall power rankings for the moment:

1- Azumi Noriko
2- Katsuo Ikeda and Reaver
3- Sagiso Ajisa
4- Zaku Abumi
5- Kiro Uchiha
6- Hashima Jabi XxxxxxDeadXxxxxx
7-Shura Hyuga
8- Kai Yuki
9- Yasu Tsubasa and Tomiko
10- Taiyo and Mori
11- Madoka
12- AU Sakura
13- lily Uchiha
14- Kenji Staoru
15- Lako Hatsumi
16- Raiku Uchiha
17- Yusa Uchiha
18- Ino
19- Kilka Nakashima
20- Tsuki Yuki
21- Kou

I would rank Kneji higher than Sakura TBH.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
hmm well kiro can probably beat reaver but I'm not sure sagiso can so it's more of effectiveness being the reason she's below him imo.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I mean so far introduced.

And fair point. After this arc everyone goes their separate ways with no way to really tie them back together.

Not neccicarily.

The eight tails arc will be a point where all villages want to capture, kill, claim, contain, or use the eight tails. So the villages will jump at the chance

Ah now Sagiso is done
4DDBB662-BA0E-4776-8DC8-D73C787CB496.jpeg

So what’s going on rn? What’s keeping us from going on to the next arc, is it just Yukimaru?
Yes. Pretty much. The sound four reached the border wall so a post or two and they are finished up.
Yeah, maybe I could post something about Seiun fighting Tsuki. But ultimately, he'd have to flee due to the Yuki clan deleting his existence otherwise.

Yeahhhh the Yuki would anihalate him. Utterly. Since they have several jounin and a Kage tier fighter right there

I don’t really see anything for Kiro to do rn except wait, which is why I haven’t posted in a while. Even the chase is just going to be them running away which doesn’t seem to be something that will increase my motivation for this. Hopefully something interesting happens soon.

Well leaving to go to the sound while fighting off attackers, and perhaps with a little smooth talking you might unlock other abilities? :\=|:

Well leaving to go to the sound while fighting off attackers, and perhaps with a little smooth talking you might unlock other abilities? :\=|:
Yeah but then someone is gonna call Kiro op if he manages to even beat one Anbu, let alone face off against an entire group. I feel it’s just hard to showcase strength at this stage against strong opponents without someone calling Kiro a Mary Sue or something. Like what’s really the point of showcasing a new power if A: Your character shouldn’t be allowed to win or B: They put up a good fight and then they’re now too op and needs to be nerfed. Which one is it?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I feel it’s just hard to showcase strength at this stage against strong opponents without someone calling Kiro a Mary Sue or something. Like what’s really the point of showcasing a new power if A: Your character shouldn’t be allowed to win or B: They put up a good fight and then they’re now too op and needs to be nerfed. Which one is it?
really it doesn't matter.