• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
@Retro Master they don't actually expect the genin to be able to take out the sound village, I don't really know which villages are sending their genin in to commit suicide, but my OC's certainly won't be with them lol. I think something more akin to a low-danger reconnaissance mission would be more believable in this situation, so that's what I'm gonna be aiming for.

Makes sense, being from the nadeshiko she really doesn’t have an order from her Kage to do one thing or another right now

Okay, I’m just trying to understand how this makes sense. The genin that are sent on this mission, are the Sound really going to let themselves be tailed or will they fight back? When they fight back, are they weak enough for genin to beat them or are they strong enough that genin are fodder? If they’re weak, then the Anbu that the Leaf sends should be able to wipe them out. If they’re still strong enough to the point that genin are fodder, I don’t see how any genin will make it out alive, let alone get any information about the location of the Sound’s hideout. This scenario also means that the Anbu will have to go through difficult battles with the retreating Sound if they really want this information. If it’s in between, then once the location of the Sound is known, during this period of weakness of the Sound, and if the villages really want to cripple them, then it only makes sense for them to wipe out the Sound as well as take the tailed beasts. This leads to another point, if all the villages mobilize to take out the Sound and capture the jinchuriki, there’s only two. Who’s going to get the tailed beasts? Will this lead to fighting between the villages for the jinchuriki that the Sound has? The only scenario I see the Sound escaping is if the genin that are sent are completely fodder and the Sound isn’t as weak as they seem.

Okay, I’m just trying to understand how this makes sense. The genin that are sent on this mission, are the Sound really going to let themselves be tailed or will they fight back? When they fight back, are they weak enough for genin to beat them or are they strong enough that genin are fodder? If they’re weak, then the Anbu that the Leaf sends should be able to wipe them out. If they’re still strong enough to the point that genin are fodder, I don’t see how any genin will make it out alive, let alone get any information about the location of the Sound’s hideout. This scenario also means that the Anbu will have to go through difficult battles with the retreating Sound if they really want this information. If it’s in between, then once the location of the Sound is known, during this period of weakness of the Sound, and if the villages really want to cripple them, then it only makes sense for them to wipe out the Sound as well as take the tailed beasts. This leads to another point, if all the villages mobilize to take out the Sound and capture the jinchuriki, there’s only two. Who’s going to get the tailed beasts? Will this lead to fighting between the villages for the jinchuriki that the Sound has? The only scenario I see the Sound escaping is if the genin that are sent are completely fodder and the Sound isn’t as weak as they seem.

They aren’t weak. However they are weaker and on the run. The jinchurki of course would be the target as well as Orochiamru, some traitors (like Kiro or maybe even Azumi), and getting other side goals finished. Depends on your matchup. For example Kabuto won’t be easy to take out compared to Jirobo. Some villages I’d imagine would clash to try and get the jinchurki first, that’s a given.

And that’s if they find the hideout by the way. As said their territory is trapped like a spider’s web, it would be suicide for genin to follow them in unless they had a strategy to fight an army on their trapped home turf

That's a concern for you non-byakugan users, but my OC's can stay 10km behind them and track them perfectly fine lol. I figure that for the most part they'll use ninja from clans with great abilities for tracking, such as the Aburame, who can send bugs or the Inuzuka. The genin shouldn't be so close to the retreating sound that they can turn around a wipe them out, they need to keep an appropriate distance between them, and the ones that fail to do so will either die, or lose the trail.

I’d imagine that there would be distrust in some villages to actually take the tailed beast. Like the leaf would trust the stone to claim Kin for the leaf or something like that. Villages often thinking selfishly

Anyways, back to my concerns. @Shen: Ghost Gym Leader How were you planning for the Chase arc to go? What do you expect to see and happen?

Well that’s kind of a loaded question. We all agreed on this arc so we have some idea of what’s going to happen. So, basically rochismeh is trying to find a new body, sound four are gearing back with kin in hand. Zaku is going back with Kou gotten from the leaf. Kiro is going as well, alongside some others.

So after this Yukimaru thing wraps up, I believe the Kage are going to take advantage of this once in a lifetime opportunity with the only ninja they have available: Genin. Aside the leaf which is having a MAJOR leadership problem, so they aren’t organized

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I know how to beat sagiso
7zb9ED3.jpg

Well that’s kind of a loaded question. We all agreed on this arc so we have some idea of what’s going to happen. So, basically rochismeh is trying to find a new body, sound four are gearing back with kin in hand. Zaku is going back with Kou gotten from the leaf. Kiro is going as well, alongside some others.

So after this Yukimaru thing wraps up, I believe the Kage are going to take advantage of this once in a lifetime opportunity with the only ninja they have available: Genin. Aside the leaf which is having a MAJOR leadership problem, so they aren’t organized
Alright Shen, I trust you so I’m just going follow your lead in this. I just don’t want Kiro to be destroyed again.

I know how to beat sagiso
7zb9ED3.jpg
Really now?

maxresdefault.png

She's only letting you feel safe

When you move in for the win that's when you'll understand the reality of this hunter-prey situation. You've been dancing in her palm from the very first move~
I didn't read up on her previous battles so I couldn't know
Lmao, it's a major disadvantage on your part, but those tactics are one-hit-wonders, they aren't as good the second time around~