• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know how to beat sagiso
7zb9ED3.jpg
Is this you Nebby?

You talking to me??
yes, yes I am.

Alright, back on topic people, take that stuff to the convo.
Alright Shen, I trust you so I’m just going follow your lead in this. I just don’t want Kiro to be destroyed again.
depends on who you face honestly. Everyone Kiro's lost to or been intimidated by has no real reason to be chasing the sound 4, You'll face some of Godjacob's minor OCs, or maybe a Tomiko and Madoka, Maybe Yasu? Or one of the New Uchiha's Harmony and Lily (I actually want to see Uchiha vs Uchiha now), the entire Yuki clan's moved out so... probably no Kai, but I guess Furījia is an option.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
yes, yes I am.

Alright, back on topic people, take that stuff to the convo.

depends on who you face honestly. Everyone Kiro's lost to or been intimidated by has no real reason to be chasing the sound 4, You'll face some of Godjacob's minor OCs, or maybe a Tomiko and Madoka, Maybe Yasu? Or one of the New Uchiha's Harmony and Lily (I actually want to see Uchiha vs Uchiha now), the entire Yuki clan's moved out so... probably no Kai, but I guess Furījia is an option.

We’ll see what happens about that. Also there’s Raiku, Taiyo, Godjacob’s oc’s, maybe Yasu and yusa, etc

No kyuu.. the only thing that's going according to keikaku is the thing in my keikaku.
Sorry nebby your Keikaku has already been seen through with my byakugan, and your keikaku is but a minor part of my, grander, more intricate keikaku. The hunt isn't fun if your prey doesn't at least think they can win.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Sorry nebby your Keikaku has already been seen through with my byakugan, and your keikaku is but a minor part of my, grander, more intricate keikaku. The hunt isn't fun if your prey doesn't at least think they can win.
Keep telling yourself what you need to make yourself feel safe kyuu... you know, I haven't really tried that hard to beat people in this rp yet ;)

@Shen: Ghost Gym Leader Will there be any opportunity for Kiro to return to the Leaf Village before the time skip? I really need to give him some interactions with the Uchiha clan before the massacre. I’ve thought about it and I don’t see how I could justify Kiro doing the massacre without more development about his relationship with the clan. I have an idea of what I want to do and it will definitely show why he eventually takes part in the Uchiha massacre.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
@Shen: Ghost Gym Leader Will there be any opportunity for Kiro to return to the Leaf Village before the time skip? I really need to give him some interactions with the Uchiha clan before the massacre. I’ve thought about it and I don’t see how I could justify Kiro doing the massacre without more development about his relationship with the clan. I have an idea of what I want to do and it will definitely show why he eventually takes part in the Uchiha massacre.

Most definitely. There will be some time between this and the eight tails arc, and after the eight tails arc to do side things, training, traveling, etc. so need to worry about that. There’s going to be a lot of free time.

He does need more of a motivation, so returning to the leaf could be tricky but do-able. Also curious to when your going to get kiba and when this is to happen.

Most definitely. There will be some time between this and the eight tails arc, and after the eight tails arc to do side things, training, traveling, etc. so need to worry about that. There’s going to be a lot of free time.

He does need more of a motivation, so returning to the leaf could be tricky but do-able. Also curious to when your going to get kiba and when this is to happen.
He’ll get Kiba during the timeskip or the swordsman arc if that’s still happening.