• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
AHEM.
Children.
This is starting to turn into a flame war and that's completely and utterly unacceptable.

You also seem to have forgotten that the RP forum rules apply in addition to our global rules and not instead of them. The amount of spammy posts in this thread is phenomenal.

Calm down, have a glass of water, then resolve this like adults, or I'll be forced to resolve this for you.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Chono Akimichi
Village: Konohagakure
Jutsu type: Yin Release; Yang Release; Wind Release; Earth Release
Description: He has gained weight due to him loving barbecue and chips. He has spiky brown hair and yellow clothing underneath a suit of armor with his clan's symbol in the front.
Bio: His mother was from the Kurama Clan and taught him Genjutsu while his father is from the Akimichi clan and taught him their clan's Calorie Control Technique. He never really cared when people called him fat due to he not normally caring what strangers think of him. In his Academy Days he met Zino which he became friends with slowly after sharing lazy sessions of relaxing and talking about how they care for their family.

His father taught him earth release and his mother taught him wind release which he incorporated both into his Body Expansion Jutsus. He also became more experienced in Taijutsu after training with Zino.
Likes: Snacks; Food; Chips; Barbecue; His friends and clan
Dislikes: People that are rude to his friends.
Missions completed: 43 D-Rank; 15 C-Rank; 4 B-Rank

Last edited:

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Name: Chono Akimichi
Village: Konohagakure
Jutsu type: Yin Release; Yang Release; Wind Release; Earth Release
Description: He has gained weight due to him loving barbecue and chips. He has spiky brown hair and yellow clothing underneath a suit of armor with his clan's symbol in the front. He also wears the Konoha Flak Jacket signaling that he's a Chunin,
Bio: His mother was from the Kurama Clan and taught him Genjutsu while his father is from the Akimichi clan and taught him their clan's Calorie Control Technique. He never really cared when people called him fat due to he not normally caring what strangers think of him. In his Academy Days he met Zino which he became friends with slowly after sharing lazy sessions of relaxing and talking about how they care for their family.

His father taught him earth release and his mother taught him wind release which he incorporated both into his Body Expansion Jutsus. He also became more experienced in Taijutsu after training with Zino. During his 4 years of being a ninja he eventually did the Chunin exams and got promoted, which was also helped by the fact he was part of the Konoha Noble Clans.
Likes: Snacks; Food; Chips; Barbecue; His friends and clan
Dislikes: People that are rude to his friends.
Missions completed: 43 D-Rank; 15 C-Rank; 4 B-Rank

I think I said something before about not allowing other OC’s that were chunnin and above unless under special conditions

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Power: Unfortunatley, this is Sagiso’s worst area of performance. She expressed amazing evasion ability, but pretty bad offensive capabilities. She managed to throw some air around and trigger some tools and explosions, but she couldn’t actually pull of much as far as raw power is concerned. She didn’t even go to as much as using chakra clogging hyugga abilities, which would have qualified. What saved her score was her Skuriken justu

•Effectiveness: honestly, besides Zaku (which would be unfair of me to grade), she showed the 2nd highest effectivness as seen of yet. She countered most moves with her own, humorously ironic ways to use them to her own advantage, like the clone instance, while keeping her cool and doing some damage. It seems to really be effective against Katsuo...except she ran out of Chakra. If she kept the pace she would have made higher.

•Stamina: Sagiso is a special case, where instead of showing stamina by taking hits, she showed stamina by Avoiding said hits. She had a prolonged physical effort acrobatically dodging and counter his moves, while not as Impressive as Taiyo’s, still say a lot if she hadn’t been damaged much as a result.

•Utility: she had some great Justus and a dojutsu to use. She even adapted without them when she was temporarily blinded, not receiving much damage in the recess if this. Whenever Katsuo made a strike (particularly hand to hand) it was always countered in a way that seemed like she had thought of it years ahead of time, gaining ground with every attack her opponent made. It felt like she always had the tactical high ground.

Final rank: 27/40
barely missing the cut... but I thought it was only shen that ranked her?
So! In my eyes, Sagiso has passed to become Chunnin. @Godjacob opinions?
WTF

“You know Tayuya, you should really speak more like a lady...that language is uncalled for.” Jirobo said in response to the female ninja’s tonality.

I kinda like this side of Jirobo. The polite, proper educate Jirobo rather than just the generic jerk he was for the Choji fight.

Also things are kinda crazy back home for me. I'll try to get a response later but...no guarantee. Sorry...

I kinda like this side of Jirobo. The polite, proper educate Jirobo rather than just the generic jerk he was for the Choji fight.

Also things are kinda crazy back home for me. I'll try to get a response later but...no guarantee. Sorry...

Yeahhh I couldn’t help but making him interact some. It fits him a lot more than his personality in the Choji fight by far

Also by all means, take your time. We are in no rush

Well Kiro is gonna end up a new skin for Orochimaru unless circumstances force Orochimaru to pick another body XD. Kiro is literally everything Orochimaru wants and he'd have no better excuse to try to get him now given his current condition.
Well he’s gonna want to train Kiro to reach his potential before he takes his body. Lel, but yeah, he might have to use another of his experiments for now. Maybe Zaku? :D

Basically yeah, he’s going to be brought to the sound village alongside the rest of the sound retreat. Also most likely protecting the jinchurki and trying to get back in one piece
Alright, but Kiro might not like the Sound of that. Before all of this, I kinda was thinking to have Kiro stay in the Leaf a little longer. Maybe to give him some interaction with the Uchiha clan, which he has had none of so far. As of now, his dislike of the Uchiha has barely been developed and I am afraid that when the massacre happens, there wouldn’t be much development at all. Also, maybe during this time with the Uchiha, it can provide another angle to Kiro’s choice to go to Orochimaru.

Idk, that was just my thoughts before this and I don’t really see how that can happen now unless Kabuto gives him this chance.

Well he’s gonna want to train Kiro to reach his potential before he takes his body. Lel, but yeah, he might have to use another of his experiments for now. Maybe Zaku? :D

I mean Orochimaru tried to take Sasuke "prematurely" due to his crippled arms do given he's in even worse condition he'd be more eager to have someone like Kiro even if it is early.

Though I agree. Kiro needs more development with the Uchiha before going with Orochimaru. Maybe when the various people chase them they can get Kiro and bring him back to the village.

Alright, but Kiro might not like the Sound of that. Before all of this, I kinda was thinking to have Kiro stay in the Leaf a little longer. Maybe to give him some interaction with the Uchiha clan, which he has had none of so far. As of now, his dislike of the Uchiha has barely been developed and I am afraid that when the massacre happens, there wouldn’t be much development at all. Also, maybe during this time with the Uchiha, it can provide another angle to Kiro’s choice to go to Orochimaru.

Idk, that was just my thoughts before this and I don’t really see how that can happen now unless Kabuto gives him this chance.

Orochimaru was very flexible with Sasuke doing tasks, I’m sure the same would be give to Kiro. And there’s still the eight tails arc to give some development, maybe interacting with the other Uchiha OC’s?

Orochimaru was very flexible with Sasuke doing tasks, I’m sure the same would be give to Kiro. And there’s still the eight tails arc to give some development, maybe interacting with the other Uchiha OC’s?

This is a good reason. Though we need to at least address why Orochimaru in this darkest hour for him would not just take Kiro now. I don't want this to just not be explained as Orochimaru is obsessed with the Sharginan, needs a new body and Kiro fits both nicely. And it can't just be "I'll wait till he hits his prime...not like I'm a crippled husk or anything who badly needs a new body."

Just my two cents. Everything else is cool.

This is a good reason. Though we need to at least address why Orochimaru in this darkest hour for him would not just take Kiro now. I don't want this to just not be explained as Orochimaru is obsessed with the Sharginan, needs a new body and Kiro fits both nicely. And it can't just be "I'll wait till he hits his prime...not like I'm a crippled husk or anything who badly needs a new body."

Just my two cents. Everything else is cool.

I’ve got an idea of two which would be heavy spoilers if I revealed that right now.

But maybe he’s waiting to ‘harvest’ the eyes when they reach a higher state

I’ve got an idea of two which would be heavy spoilers if I revealed that right now.

But maybe he’s waiting to ‘harvest’ the eyes when they reach a higher state

I'll trust you Shen.

But just saying, the entire reason the Sasuke Rescue Arc was a thing was cause Orochimaru is willing to reep his reward early when his body faces unexpected side effects. Only reason that Orochimaru didn't end up with Sasuke's body then and there was cause he couldn't wait any longer and needed a random body to use. Given his body is worse now I'm just saying XD

I'll trust you Shen.

But just saying, the entire reason the Sasuke Rescue Arc was a thing was cause Orochimaru is willing to reep his reward early when his body faces unexpected side effects. Only reason that Orochimaru didn't end up with Sasuke's body then and there was cause he couldn't wait any longer and needed a random body to use. Given his body is worse now I'm just saying XD
You have to remember though, there was only 2 Uchiha alive at that point. In this AU there are a ton, and if Kiro dies he can simply get another one

You have to remember though, there was only 2 Uchiha alive at that point. In this AU there are a ton, and if Kiro dies he can simply get another one

I think it had less to do with the number of Uchiha and more to do with Orochimaru wanting his prized body and his arms driving him to pained suffering so he needed a swap. He's just a head basically or a husk of a body now he needs something and the obvious question one would have is why not Kiro? But I got you.