• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Uh @Rohan Kishibe . It said in my post the rashomon blocked out the light, so it covered their exit while it’s falling down. You can’t just ‘fly around it’ if it’s covering the entire place. Think an elevator coming down on you in an elevator shaft.

Also, I thought we were separating? It’s not sitting well with me how everyone keeps clumping together

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Just dropping this here
815CB6C7-4B11-41EF-8BA2-AF4DC3BB5D3F.jpeg

I really like Mori’s reaction to Kiro’s words. The fact that they made Mori, a proud supporter of his village, begin to doubt his beliefs shows some great character development. Just makes me wonder what Mori will think if he ever hears what Azumi has to say.
Mori would most likely have a mental breakdown as his entire life was appearantly a lie

Listening to the views that people such as Azumi and Kiro have and the doubts that someone like Mori has could further inspire Tomiko to be an even greater kage and change the way they are perceived.

I agree with you, this can only serve Tomiko well for the future.

Though I hope Kiro doesn't gloss over Madoka's point either. I mean, Kiro is kinda making himself a weapon to another cruel nation in his efforts to escape the Mist. And they don't even know of the literal collar given to him in the form of the curse mark.

I agree with you, this can only serve Tomiko well for the future.

Though I hope Kiro doesn't gloss over Madoka's point either. I mean, Kiro is kinda making himself a weapon to another cruel nation in his efforts to escape the Mist. And they don't even know of the literal collar given to him in the form of the curse mark.
Yeah, I plan to write some of Kiro’s thoughts on that in my next post.

See your OCs are cool and inspiring meanwhile mine are useless.

You just gotta find your character a story. Most of my OCs outside of Tomiko & Azumi lack a goal like they do and naturally are less interesting for that reason. Even if they may or may nor have fun quirks.

Just gotta set up a character arc for Taiyo. What does he want? What drives him? All that jazz. Goes a long way IMO.