• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Basically the mist during the invasion:

443AE2B6-BF3E-4ADD-A8A1-B9D2A7296124.jpeg

@DarkHydraT I’m a bit confused about what Mori did. When he dropped his body, Kiro is still holding on too his wrist with his right hand. I have an idea which could possibly leave Mori restrained but I just want to make sure I understand what Mori did.

The gentle fist is still a fighting style. pushing chakra into the opponents body. Just not specifically pin pointing the chakra points. I figured a basic version could be taught.

And helping them out is fine. She could dispel the whirlwind. And save them. I'll read a little bit more into it to see why my character would randomly show up there
No worries, I've got control of -for all intents and purposes- the entire Hyūga clan, and you can in fact, learn the gentle fist without the Byakugan. Though it'll be severely hindered.

Errr, I may or may not get a post in, I've got a flight to catch in a few hours but I'll see what I can do about it.

@Godjacob Should I edit my previous post to imply that the claws were already around Kiro’s neck before he finished speaking? Right now my post looks weird cuz it looks like Kiro didn’t even notice that anyone was that close to him before he finished speaking. Even weirder cuz I even had Kiro look up at the others to check for any movements. I was also under the impression that Aisha and the wolves were nearby but not directly on him when I wrote that post considering they didn’t do anything during Kiro and Mori’s little skirmish.

@Godjacob Should I edit my previous post to imply that the claws were already around Kiro’s neck before he finished speaking? Right now my post looks weird cuz it looks like Kiro didn’t even notice that anyone was that close to him before he finished speaking. Even weirder cuz I even had Kiro look up at the others to check for any movements. I was also under the impression that Aisha and the wolves were nearby but not directly on him when I wrote that post considering they didn’t do anything during Kiro and Mori’s little skirmish.

Well, they were circling him in my previous post so they were close though not right up in his face. Besides they are Man-beast individuals and as such a bit quicker than the regular shinobi.

Honestly I could edit my post to say they moved in on him the second he finished his threat rather than before he finished it. I just wanted to have them put Kiro in a standoff without Kiro killing Mori cause I want to avoid that scenario. Whatever you'd prefer.

Excuse me if I sound salty but first off, it’s already an unfair fight. Like as soon as Kiro gets the advantage on only one of his like five opponents, it’s just taken away. I understand you’re worried about a character potentially dying but come on, it’s still like a 4 v 1, there’s no need to be trying to help the group with the advantage in the discussion. Let them figure it out themselves. Anyways, it’s too late now so just continue on and I’ll try to figure something out myself.

Excuse me if I sound salty but first off, it’s already an unfair fight. Like as soon as Kiro gets the advantage on only one of his like five opponents, it’s just taken away. I understand you’re worried about a character potentially dying but come on, it’s still like a 4 v 1, there’s no need to be trying to help the group with the advantage in the discussion. Let them figure it out themselves. Anyways, it’s too late now so just continue on and I’ll try to figure something out myself.

Yeah I can see why your worried. And I have a contingency if it gets too one sided. Trust me there. But I apologize for speaking my mind when I obviously shouldn’t have. Well at least Kiro is a chunnin and is a notch above many of his fighters

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Hey don't look at me, I've done my best to not have my characters try to swarm Kiro & Zaku. Only now with Mori's death did I have them get involved. Sakura has been an aid to Kenji rather than directly fighting Zaku and Tomiko's attack is gonna hit both Zaku & Kenji.
Did Tayuya do anything to respond to Taiyo's "taunt"?

Hey don't look at me, I've done my best to not have my characters try to swarm Kiro & Zaku. Only now with Mori's death did I have them get involved. Sakura has been an aid to Kenji rather than directly fighting Zaku and Tomiko's attack is gonna hit both Zaku & Kenji.
Lel you’re good. It was more so directed towards Shen’s idea there.

Yeah I can see why your worried. And I have a contingency if it gets too one sided. Trust me there. But I apologize for speaking my mind when I obviously shouldn’t have. Well at least Kiro is a chunnin and is a notch above many of his fighters
It’s alright, I’m just glad you understand what I meant. Also, even though he’s a chunin, how do I show his higher strength without making him look so op? Well technically its only op for the genin but I don’t really know how to showcase his abilities without managing to overpower any of the other characters. Lel it sounds confusing just saying it.

It’s alright, I’m just glad you understand what I meant. Also, even though he’s a chunin, how do I show his higher strength without making him look so op? Well technically its only op for the genin but I don’t really know how to showcase his abilities without managing to overpower any of the other characters. Lel it sounds confusing just saying it.

I mean, Kiro has not even used a Curse Mark in any battle he's been in. So once he does he should slaughter everyone which is OP. Same for Zaku really, the only reason this battle has any back and forth to it is because they refuse to use it for whatever reason.

Just my two cents, I think you've done decent. But it's just an unavoidable reality to this fight.

I’d say just go for it. You haven’t used LcM or the curse mark yet. You have a lot of power but haven’t showed it all off. It’s okay to be op since your character has earned the rank, allowing higher power limitations. So go on ahead and try your best. Don’t worry about the op thing. Your fighting four people XD