• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No worries, I've got control of -for all intents and purposes- the entire Hyūga clan, and you can in fact, learn the gentle fist without the Byakugan. Though it'll be severely hindered.

Errr, I may or may not get a post in, I've got a flight to catch in a few hours but I'll see what I can do about it.

Yay! So there is a chance for her. Awesome. I figured it wouldn't be that hard. Just her using her palm-strikes and things like that. Not necessarily what Neji could do when he used the trigrams technique.

Yay! So there is a chance for her. Awesome. I figured it wouldn't be that hard. Just her using her palm-strikes and things like that. Not necessarily what Neji could do when he used the trigrams technique.
The palm strikes are the only thing a non-Hyūga can learn XD
Along the other techniques require the bloodline of a Hyūga, or more specifically, the innate ability to release chakra from all your chakra points. Techniques that rely on that like the Palm Revolving Heaven/ Eight Trigrams Rotation, or The One Body Blow won't be usable. You'll be fine with the rest though, your character will just need some training in chakra control and someone to teach her the Hiden technique.

She might not be able to hit chakra point precisely, since their way too small for anything other than the Byakugan to see, but wielding the gentle first otherwise as Taijutsu should work to devastating effect.

The palm strikes are the only thing a non-Hyūga can learn XD
Along the other techniques require the bloodline of a Hyūga, or more specifically, the innate ability to release chakra from all your chakra points. Techniques that rely on that like the Palm Revolving Heaven/ Eight Trigrams Rotation, or The One Body Blow won't be usable. You'll be fine with the rest though, your character will just need some training in chakra control and someone to teach her the Hiden technique.

She might not be able to hit chakra point precisely, since their way too small for anything other than the Byakugan to see, but wielding the gentle first otherwise as Taijutsu should work to devastating effect.
I figured Rotation wouldn't be that hard to learn? It's just chakra from other points in the body. But even without it the Taijutsu like you said is really all I'm worried about.

I figured Rotation wouldn't be that hard to learn? It's just chakra from other points in the body. But even without it the Taijutsu like you said is really all I'm worried about.
Doesn't sound hard to learn but apparently it is xD

Being able to emit chakra from the chakra points on thier hands and feet is already considered skilled for Jonin. While its probably possible to learn to use chakra points in other points of your body it would be extremely, as you'd need to get familiar with all 361 chakra points around the body and then have enough control to wield chakra effectively through them.

If I were to give a real life example then, I'd compare it to skills like the ability to cross your eyes in different directions, wiggle your ears, or tie a knot with your tongue. Although they might sound simple they require a great deal of dexterity with body parts apart from your hands and feet and they're difficult to master. You'd then need to apply that dexterity to 361 chakra points located all over the body, and then work on being able to control their individually and together.

Might seem simple but it's a feat to accomplish.

Doesn't sound hard to learn but apparently it is xD

Being able to emit chakra from the chakra points on thier hands and feet is already considered skilled for Jonin. While its probably possible to learn to use chakra points in other points of your body it would be extremely, as you'd need to get familiar with all 361 chakra points around the body and then have enough control to wield chakra effectively through them.

If I were to give a real life example then, I'd compare it to skills like the ability to cross your eyes in different directions, wiggle your ears, or tie a knot with your tongue. Although they might sound simple they require a great deal of dexterity with body parts apart from your hands and feet and they're difficult to master. You'd then need to apply that dexterity to 361 chakra points located all over the body, and then work on being able to control their individually and together.

Might seem simple but it's a feat to accomplish.
So it would seem @.@

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
It’s alright, I’m just glad you understand what I meant. Also, even though he’s a chunin, how do I show his higher strength without making him look so op? Well technically its only op for the genin but I don’t really know how to showcase his abilities without managing to overpower any of the other characters. Lel it sounds confusing just saying it.
Kiro earned the ability to become "OP" so you should be allowed.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Zino: oof then again I'm just a half hyuga
B8E62BBA-963A-4627-8F3C-F71B87C3F7E0.jpeg

Here is my villain character, he'll be introduced next arc, or during Taiyo's training arc.
Name: Seiun Yasei
Jutsu type: Genjustu, Taijutsu and Lightning Ninjutsu
Description: has no headband, meaning he is loyal to none, has blueish black hair and grey eyes. Wears a black tank Top and ripped jeans.
Bio: he was born into a talented but strict ninja family. His parents pressured him to be the best ninja to ever exist and anything less was punished. Eventually he cracked under the pressure and murdered his family in his sleep. Ever since, he's been targeting talented ninja to prove to himself and his dead parents that his method is better than his parents ever was.
Dislikes: Competition
Missions completed: 16 E Rank, 18 D Rank, 14 C Rank, 5 B Rank, 0 Rank
Also Seiun means Nebula...
Well, never mind. Found his bio, you can simply edit it.