• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Did someone say Meme?

D60F0705-0D9C-4FFC-8CAD-B2ECFB6D581B.jpeg

Shura with a damaged lung and a scratched heart and multiple muscles damaged in the surrounding vital areas can still uses justu and coordinate effectively without difficulty *absolutley no salt detected* lol

Seriously can't I do anything with my main man anymore?

According to shen...

Tomiko was crippled for a while because of the damage she obtained. She didn’t shake it off and start using her broken arms again. Same with Lee with his injuries, they had weight and depth, even adding to their character development with it. All I’m asking is that shura actually feel and actually understand the weight of the damage he takes instead of shrugging it off

Idk, but I think I’m starting to dislike the direction Kiro is heading. I find it getting harder to write as I have to constantly think why Kiro would even go as far as he’s going. I guess it’s cuz I never expected him to fall into Orochimaru’s lap this fast without that much development. But there, that’s why my posts have been taking longer to write. It’s cuz I can’t really justify Kiro’s actions.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Idk, but I think I’m starting to dislike the direction Kiro is heading. I find it getting harder to write as I have to constantly think why Kiro would even go as far as he’s going. I guess it’s cuz I never expected him to fall into Orochimaru’s lap this fast without that much development. But there, that’s why my posts have been taking longer to write. It’s cuz I can’t really justify Kiro’s actions.
This is why I didn't go this way with Raiku.

To be fair, I just had Tomiko disagree with you and make a challenge for the future. I had her accept you were on this path and stopped with the questioning. Mori is the one who added on more questions XD

What even was the injury?
He preformed a move that’s as supposed to kill a normal human being, as it killed Kidomaru in canon. He preformed a powerful gentle fist move on himself at his lung/heart area, tearing through every organ and muscle tissue along the way
@Shen: Ghost Gym Leader I only did the jutsu so I can use the Chakra Raiku gave him, the jutsu doesn't use much chakra either way but still

I addressed this. Raiku really couldn’t have transferred chakra like that in the first place