• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He preformed a move that’s as supposed to kill a normal human being, as it killed Kidomaru in canon. He preformed a powerful gentle fist move on himself at his lung/heart area, tearing through every organ and muscle tissue along the way
Yeah I didn't know it was this brutal, You asked me for the effect so I gave you one, now you're the one making claims about how much damage the attack did

I think I overestimated the human biologie when I wrote this
Ohh Pfft, I thougt Shura did something like hit himself with some chakra, but I can't even help you argue out of this one lol. Most of the gentle fist techniques are nothing short of devastating.

Shen's right on this one, a clean hit with almost any of the gentle fist techniques is potentially lethal. The vacuum palm in shippuden was strong enough to blow through 2nd Stage Kidomaru's attack, then proceed to one shot Kidomaru and destroy the tree behind him. Though you could argue that at that point 2nd stage Kidomaru was just fodder.

Last edited:
I agree with kyuu, Zaku to my knowledge has not noticed the wires yet. Nor should he TBH. He's been way too focused on the group that appeared that also claiming he could notice faint wires feels like a stretch.

Furijia will only reveal herself if someone on the team is on the verge of death and there is literally nothing anyone else can do to save them.

I use 'someone' lightly because it really depends on who is in jeopardy...

Who would she care for the most? Kenji cause of the cave stuff, or someone else?