• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I....never knew that. Huh. Well godjacob did have one or two of her aides fight while the others ran for cover. So there’s that. I’m surprised those snarky elders had a use other than hating on tsunade XD.

I tried to have one guard with one Kage (Darui for Ay, Kurotsuchi for Onoki etc.) Went with one rather than two so I didn't kill myself that arc with all the names I'd have to juggle at once XD

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Shrugs I'm surprised Mei even managed to get people like those to leave the village. They don't really seem like the traveling type.

Aö seems like the type who would. And the other might have gone mainly to grow that better understanding of the xenophobic mist as to go out of here way to show that they are different than the bloody mist policies or Xenophobic ones. Annnnnd that’s why the Yuki showed up as well, so that they wouldn’t spread too much of that word lol

Aö seems like the type who would. And the other might have gone mainly to grow that better understanding of the xenophobic mist as to go out of here way to show that they are different than the bloody mist policies or Xenophobic ones. Annnnnd that’s why the Yuki showed up as well, so that they wouldn’t spread too much of that word lol
Hmmm, that does give me some insight on the politaical status of the mist. My only concern now is that my 'Mei' will be more forceful than the one Godjacob rps. She did grow up during the bloody mist Era, and since she's still alive she must've passed thier graduation exam. She definitely doesn't deserve the weak rep she has in the community.

Hmmm, that does give me some insight on the politaical status of the mist. My only concern now is that my 'Mei' will be more forceful than the one Godjacob rps. She did grow up during the bloody mist Era, and since she's still alive she must've passed thier graduation exam. She definitely doesn't deserve the weak rep she has in the community.

I still don't think she was weak. The only reason she helped Minato was for a self serving goal. And she did try and steal a Jinchuriki for herself like the other leaders.

I still don't think she was weak. The only reason she helped Minato was for a self serving goal. And she did try and steal a Jinchuriki for herself like the other leaders.

Yeah....she kept me on my toes in the fight haha. Pretty hard to counter.

Hmmm! I think we are about to see some internal struggle mist action!

I think the thing with Mei, for me when I controlled her, was I wanted to highlight her desire to paint a better image of her nation from the Bloody Mist days and actually work to make strong alliances rather than exist in a bubble; with the benefit of her nation of course being the biggest factor.
Yea, I see what angle you were coming from, but the Mei I have in mind prioritizes stabilizing the nation before working on its image. More correctly put, your idea of Mei work on external factors first, and mine does the opposite, dealing with internal factors.

Yea, I see whaglengle you were coming from, but the Mei I have in mind prioritizes stabilizing the nation before on its image. More correctly put, your idea of Mei work on external factors first, and mine does the opposite, dealing with internal factors.

Well, the Mist was always first on Mei's mind but I can understand where you are coming from.

Also, on the topic of leaders, if Nagato is God and Konan is an angel what would that make Yahiko? I'd say an angel to, but he doesn't have the picture perfect thematic appearance like Konan does.

Well, the Mist was always first on Mei's mind but I can understand where you are coming from.

Also, on the topic of leaders, if Nagato is God and Konan is an angel what would that make Yahiko? I'd say an angel to, but he doesn't have the picture perfect thematic appearance like Konan does.
That had never been a problem since he was dead lol. That's actually a tricky issue, not sure how he would fit into thier mold.

Err, maybe Yahiko becomes the god, Konan stays the Angel and Nagato is the King of the Underworld?

I mean the Naraka path can summon the king of the Underworld so why not?:?

I have no clue what Yahiko would do as the god though...

That had never been a problem since he was dead lol. That's actually a tricky issue, not sure how he would fit into thier mold.

Err, maybe Yahiko becomes the god, Konan stays the Angel and Nagato is the King of the Underworld?

I mean the Naraka path can summon the king of the Underworld so why not?:?

I have no clue what Yahiko would do as the god though...

Eh, when I think of God I do not think of Yahiko. He was a motivator for the group, but Nagato was the special one and the one destined for great things among them. Even Jiraiya sensed this.

Plus, if Nagato is not god, then we can't use this them for him. This is pure divine

But this is a puzzle to be sure.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Y'know I think Taiyo has been my favorite. character to RP as in general. My favorite moments of him to write were definitely when he used FBS semi and his puppet arms, now if he combined those two, he might be an actual threat.

Also I kind of lost track of what's going on in the other fights.

What happened to Kin?

Is Tayuya defeated?

Why is Kou having a wet dream about Tomiko?

Takato tricked kin in the midst of her bloodlust into attacking him. He did a ‘Ole!’ Move like with a bull as she shattered her own fitting, sending her falling into the crevice below. Her wearabouts are unknown.

Tayuya is not defeated. Although she’s pretty harshly banged up with two doki’s out. She’s traveling with Kai now in a uneasy alliance to meet up with Kiro.

And Kou is just being an imaginative child XD. Getting bored amidst her speech and fantasizing haha

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Just saying, your characters feel so distant towards any of the conflicts we've had that it feels tricky to get them involved in significant capacity. And if they don't really care, they really are not any personal stakes to make what they do do feel important to them.

Then again, most of my characters are tied to this arc because "a friend of mine is on the mission" so I shouldn't talk much XD
for some reason this reminds me of you guys spamming on "you've done no posts" to me

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
The Konoha elders were all capable ninja, they were all members of Team Tobirama. The only person who might not have been a ninja was Chiyo's husband, but I'm pretty sure every other diplomat/aide in the series was a ninja at some point in their life.
Chiyo's brother*
Hmmm! I think we are about to see some internal struggle mist action!
I've been thinking about Kanshi and he probably won't care about stuff like that. If he even does stuff related it'll just be 'cause of Kai
The pope?? I don't know...

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Well I have nothing to work with for Taiyo as far as plot goes so he's gonna be filled, as for the others, I know what to do, and I have a way for Seiun to live....
You had the sun god thing working on for timeskip. I still think he should be Jiraiya's apprentice

Well what I’m trying to understand is why not just have Yahiko die like he did originally. That way the motivations are still there for Pain to be born.
Because Yahiko's death was orchestrated by Obito, and since we're not following that plot line he doesn't have a reason to be dead. We're still keeping Pein's ideology though, which was peace brought through power. But Nagato has no real reason to cripple himself and create Pein.

Speaking of Pain...

Crippled or not I do still intend to use the Six Paths of Pain technique. Figured it would help with the "illusion" of Pain's "divine" status by appearing in multiple places at once. And if any of them are killed, another can come and be a replacement giving a sense that Pain is something beyond human or immortal to add to the mystery around him.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Speaking of Pain...

Crippled or not I do still intend to use the Six Paths of Pain technique. Figured it would help with the "illusion" of Pain's "divine" status by appearing in multiple places at once. And if any of them are killed, another can come and be a replacement giving a sense that Pain is something beyond human or immortal to add to the mystery around him.
Again, like I've said before you need to come up with the bodies

Again, like I've said before you need to come up with the bodies

Shouldn't be too hard. Only thing is he'd need to replace Yahiko for the main Deva Path body, but given he swapped Animal Paths without any issue it doesn't matter too much who the body is. So it could be a random extra really.