• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Meh I actually don't care much for Akatsuki. it will probably be a long time before my characters get targeted so I'll just think of a backup plan later

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Just dropping this here~
5923CD97-D2D8-4A9F-A8C0-7B1ED7D2A689.jpeg

Me too actually. But for the trial he’s expecting suien to die so he’s gonna be bored. Unless of course suien does die but that’s probably not gonna happen lol

Since there’s stuff happening there he could maybe say something or we can hear his inner thoughts. Especially with Mei and Kai still missing

Really though, with Reaver and Azumi in, along with possibly Kai and Tayuya how do we decide who fights who to give *some* organization to this chaotic free for all XD

Kai and tayuya are still evidently with sagiso’s Cousin. Hmmmm.....Reaver kinda declares war on everyone so he’s a fair game for anyone haha. Who would you have Azumi focus on?

I call dibs on Reaver, that is if Shen allows me to

Perfectly fine XD

Okay, so we apparently have a Reaver vs. Kiro vs. Mori now.

Azumi, Kenji, Aisha, Madoka, Sakura & Tomiko are free on my end.

Yasu free on Smug's end.

Zaku free on Shen's end.

Might have Tomiko aid Mori which leaves my other characters free.

Oh yeah they are allies. However I’m not sure if Zaku or Kiro for that matter know Azumi is alligned with them.

Hmm...not sure what to do with the rest of the band of your Oc’s xD