• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh yeah they are allies. However I’m not sure if Zaku or Kiro for that matter know Azumi is alligned with them.

Hmm...not sure what to do with the rest of the band of your Oc’s xD

I'll figure out something. Figure I'll have Azumi intercept the fireball and have Aisha attack her, then Zaku can also attack Azumi leading to another three way. Maybe pair up Aisha with Sakura while I think of what to do with Kenji. Maybe have him go to Furijia to check on her with the box and meet Kai & Tayuya?

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I'll figure out something. Figure I'll have Azumi intercept the fireball and have Aisha attack her, then Zaku can also attack Azumi leading to another three way. Maybe pair up Aisha with Sakura while I think of what to do with Kenji. Maybe have him go to Furijia to check on her with the box and meet Kai & Tayuya?

I think this plan works very well, looks like I don’t have to respond to the fireball thing, phew, that would have been tough to counter

Actually, might switch up Kenji & Sakura. Given Tayuya & Kai are kinda tired right now and Sakura's not a direct fighter I think it would be more even.

Just give me time to post. Working on a desktop is weird for me XD

Who’s to say you bump into shiho and shura? How about they are attracted by the sound of the Doki coming from her position, after all, that’s where she told her team that she would be.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
You kinda do. Shura just spoke to you, and Yukimaru is currently about to be picked up inside the box. Two different openings there
After narrowly escaping the range of the falling Rashomon. Shiho with Shura on her back stood on one knee and breathed heavily right next to the Rashomon. "That was really close, we got really lucky there." She said out loud. The surrounding forest area was cleared by the force of the falling Rashomon. The cleared area made it easy to spot anything previously hidden, which is what Shura noticed when he saw the box a bit further away from where they were. He notified Shiho and pointed towards the box, she looked towards the direction Shura was pointing. “Hey, is that the box we were after?” She said after spotting the box.
K so no Shura didn't ask anyone a question and Raiku never even knew the box existed, Aeryun just got here, so Shiho's question by logic would be pointed at Shura which would make the person needed to respond Rohan, no? I'm still waiting a bit longer on Yukimaru BTW

K so no Shura didn't ask anyone a question and Raiku never even knew the box existed, Aeryun just got here, so Shiho's question by logic would be pointed at Shura which would make the person needed to respond Rohan, no? I'm still waiting a bit longer on Yukimaru BTW
He’s talking to everyone in his team, including Raiku. It’s fine to wait on Yukimaru, but I think raiku’s kinda being straight up talked to XD

I never said that. Maybe get creative and maybe show his inner thoughts, maybe say a few things, etc. chances to make his personality apparent or show, as he has had very little screen time

Sakura is closer to the box, along with Tayuya and Kai. Had her move away from the group and took a branched path to Furijia, with the other path leading to the box.

Aisha's wolf discovered it earlier when it went to take a little bathroom break stroll during the talking.

@Shen: Ghost Gym Leader How big is the blast radius of Reaver’s attack? The whole area or just for Tomiko and him?

The fatal radius is right around Reaver and his attack, along with all the ground touching his attack in the immediate area. I’d say around thirty feet fatal radius. And then there’s a ton of debris outside of it, which would be troublesome to deal with. Let’s say this is the same charge that destroyed a section of Kohona’s wall and lead to the destruction of a lot of the cave system

The fatal radius is right around Reaver and his attack, along with all the ground touching his attack in the immediate area. I’d say around thirty feet fatal radius. And then there’s a ton of debris outside of it, which would be troublesome to deal with. Let’s say this is the same charge that destroyed a section of Kohona’s wall and lead to the destruction of a lot of the cave system
So basically everyone there should be somewhat affected by this attack I’m guessing.

I got the basic idea of my draft down for the response, but I am gonna edit it in the morning before posting. I expect to miss a couple posts and have to rearrange it all the more XD

Character sheet:

Name: Misa Yamanaka
Village: Konoha
Jutsu type: Mind Body Switch Technique, Taijutsu, Earth Style
Description: Has long light blonde hair that goes to her shoulders. Wears a red buttoned blouse which reveals her midriff, black pants and low heeled boots.
Bio: A young genius who grew too ambitious for the liking of the clan.(A very brief history)
Dislikes: People who says she's too ambitious, Marshmallows
Missions completed: Is this important for this kind of character?