• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If, and a big IF, at that, besides, I don't intend to let Tomiko answer immediately...or rather, the way I'll go about writing the post is gonna be more like I'll give you some time to think.
Sounds good to me, can't wait to see what will happen.

Mori: Wait, I'll have to make that long trip to Iwa with either a love-struck or conflicted Tomiko? That can only go well

Would anyone object if I made Kushina a member of Team Tsunade when she was still part of Konoha? They seemed to know each other (However degree) in canon and I think it would be fitting. Plus it works for my post.

Would anyone object if I made Kushina a member of Team Tsunade when she was still part of Konoha? They seemed to know each other (However degree) in canon and I think it would be fitting. Plus it works for my post.
I've no qualms with this, feel free to do as you please, though that's simply my take on it. You might want to actually wait for Shen to come on in the morning.

Lmao Kiro’s got Kai so messed up that he’s eating Xeno food now :D

Though it’s supposed to be a serious convo I love the little humor in it!

At a bar somewhere...
Kiro: You sure you don’t want that drink?

Kai: I won’t expose myself to Xeno fluids!

*Kiro proceeds to explain himself*

Kai: *Smacks empty bottle on the counter* May I have another one of these Xeno beverages?