• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Lmao Kiro’s got Kai so messed up that he’s eating Xeno food now :D

Though it’s supposed to be a serious convo I love the little humor in it!

At a bar somewhere...
Kiro: You sure you don’t want that drink?

Kai: I won’t expose myself to Xeno fluids!

*Kiro proceeds to explain himself*

Kai: *Smacks empty bottle on the counter* May I have another one of these Xeno beverages?

Hahahaha now that meme seems oddly even more fitting here XD kai’s having an early life crisis.

(Ps: times like these it’s really fun to RP him lol)
Reaver seems even more excited for the duel than I expected XD

I’m surprised you expected anything less lol. Reaver not stocked for a fight? Never!

I literally stole it from that XD. Her plan will kinda end up being similar. Might even help add fuel to the fire of the Danzo/Hidden Leaf Civil War depending on the time and if the cards fall that way.
Yeah, the more I compared them, I started to notice some similarities. You can perhaps compare Sokovia’s destruction to the horrible condition of the Rain. Azumi blames the big five for this as Zemo blames it on the Avengers. Their plan on getting revenge is by bringing their enemies down from within by turning them against each other. The Naruto version of this would be the civil war in the Leaf. If Azumi actually pulled this off, it would be insane!

So if we’re comparing mentalities...
Azumi=Zemo
Kiro=Thanos

I was gonna write the post for Yasu before hand, but then I was like Nah, I know exactly what I want and I'm not gonna forget, but not that I actually have to write the post, I'm thinking Fuck, should've written it last night

Shura also needs to do better, Sagisō won't let him step out of the Hyūga mansion looking like he just came out of a brawl.

You know, it would hilarious if when Hinagiku confront Sagiso and Shura about sneaking out , she lets them stay but makes them hold hands for the rest of the festival as punishment
I was actually thinking something like that too, but it depends on how the scene develops.
Well I edited my post so Shura has a different set of clothing now
Ah, you didn't need to edit...

*sigh*

It's because my post was made with the first version of Shura's post in mind, so she had good reason to be upset, now with the edited version she just looks bitchy ~w~

I was going to edit it into something less aggressive and more snarky...but Shura's already reacted ~w~
I mean, the it’s pretty much the same clothes just less ragged so it’s easy for someone’s to not see tat he changed