• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1) The Palm Revolving Heaven needs to be overpowered through raw chakra, or you need to prevent the Hyūga from spinning. Naruto did a combination of both, his clash prevented Neji from spinning any further, and his natural chakra is way beyond Neji's. Naruto had more Natural chakra than Kakashi, to the point where Kakashi says no amount of training could give him Naruto's chakra reserves. Katsuo went the second route and applied counter rotation.

2) Sagisō has no need to match Kiro's speed.

3) He's gonna walk up to her with lightning-fast reflexes and shock her to death, is an asinine argument that you yourselves would Veto later because if even other dojutsu stand no chance at keeping up with him then it becomes unbalanced.

4) Wind is a natural insulator, it trumps lightning within the elements so outright shocking her won't be so simple.

5) Just because I never used it again after battling Kai, you seem to have forgotten Sagisō has her own variant of a chakra mode.

6) You should really do more research on the gentle fist.

1) The Palm Revolving Heaven needs to be overpowered through raw chakra, or you need to prevent the Hyūga from spinning. Naruto did a combination of both, his clash prevented Neji from spinning any further, and his natural chakra is way beyond Neji's. Naruto had more Natural chakra than Kakashi, to the point where Kakashi says no amount of training could give him Naruto's chakra reserves. Katsuo went the second route and applied counter rotation.

2) Sagisō has no need to match Kiro's speed.

3) He's gonna walk up to her with lightning-fast reflexes and shock her to death, is an asinine argument that you yourselves would Veto later because if even other dojutsu stand no chance at keeping up with him then it becomes unbalanced.

4) Wind is a natural insulator, it trumps lightning within the elements so outright shocking her won't be so simple.

5) Just because I never used it again after battling Kai, you seem to have forgotten Sagisō has her own variant of a chakra mode.

6) You should really do more research on the gentle fist.

1. Which LCM Kiro can do. Either move before Sagiso can complete the rotation or overpower it like Naruto. Especially if he mixed the Curse Mark.
2. Debatable. If he gets to her before she gets a rotation off then she'd need to match that speed or at least react quick enough for it to matter.
3. This is 100% something I agree with, but logically it's what would happen if LCM Kiro fought anyone at this stage. Also kinda screws non-Dojutus users.
4. That mainly applies if the two fighters are at the same level or Sagiso has the edge in power. LCM Kiro would trump her in power and that elemental advantage or even just with the Curse Mark boost.
5. Kenji is well aware this exists XD
6. I mean you are kinda cheesing it out to be honest, but I get your point XD

1. Which LCM Kiro can do. Either move before Sagiso can complete the rotation or overpower it like Naruto. Especially if he mixed the Curse Mark.
2. Debatable. If he gets to her before she gets a rotation off then she'd need to match that speed or at least react quick enough for it to matter.
3. This is 100% something I agree with, but logically it's what would happen if LCM Kiro fought anyone at this stage. Also kinda screws non-Dojutus users.
4. That mainly applies if the two fighters are at the same level or Sagiso has the edge in power. LCM Kiro would trump her in power and that elemental advantage or even just with the Curse Mark boost.
5. Kenji is well aware this exists XD
6. I mean you are kinda cheesing it out to be honest, but I get your point XD
1. Yea, he can deal with rotation, that's never been my last line of defense. Not that I'd tell you what my final defense is though.
2. Nai, against Kiro she'd probably fight a stationary battle. The mechanics between tracking for the Sharingan and Byakugan are different, most notably you can never really move fast enough to escape the Byakugan's field of vision. She'll be able to react to his attacks at the least.
3. Also nah, if Retro tried that Kiro would lose in that very same turn. I won't be telling you how though~
4. You imply Kiro is far ahead of Sagisō In power? Fair enough, Sagisō isn't a power fighter.
5. You should do well to remember all her other forget techniques.
6. The answer to #3 you can probably find if you do some looking around.

1. Yea, he can deal with rotation, that's never been my last line of defense. Not that I'd tell you what my final defense is though.
2. Nai, against Kiro she'd probably fight a stationary battle. The mechanics between tracking for the Sharingan and Byakugan are different, most notably you can never really move fast enough to escape the Byakugan's field of vision. She'll be able to react to his attacks at the least.
3. Also nah, if Retro tried that Kiro would lose in that very same turn. I won't be telling you how though~
4. You imply Kiro is far ahead of Sagisō In power? Fair enough, Sagisō isn't a power fighter.
5. You should do well to remember all her other forget techniques.
6. The answer to #3 you can probably find if you do some looking around.

That's the thing, they are different. The Sharingan has the ability to analyze and "predict" an opponent's move to react to faster opponents while the Byakugan does not. The Byakugan can see almost everything, but it doesn't grant the same advantage the Sharingan does against the speedy type.

Everything else I will put as "wait and see" and leave it at that. But yeah, Sagiso is more frightening by the day is what I will end this on. And we haven't even gotten to her actual buffs.

That's the thing, they are different. The Sharingan has the ability to analyze and "predict" an opponent's move to react to faster opponents while the Byakugan does not. The Byakugan can see almost everything, but it doesn't grant the same advantage the Sharingan does against the speedy type.

Everything else I will put as "wait and see" and leave it at that. But yeah, Sagiso is more frightening by the day is what I will end this on. And we haven't even gotten to her actual buffs.
The Byakugan is explicitly stated to be able to track high-speed movements, and since he'll never leave her vision, she'll be able to react.

Note that Sasuke couldn't keep up with the Raikage because his body wasn't fast enough. He could still react to the Raikage's movements with his eyes.

Minato could also react to the Raikage despite his physical body not being a lemon to keep up.

There are rarely things that are so fast that a dojutsu cant even flinch in response to them.

*Activates Body flicker technique*

Kiro, Sagiso....2v1 me.

Also, as shown by Sasuke vs Rock Lee, just because you can see them doesn't mean you can react. And even then, if you can react, you likely can't react fast enough with the near psychic prediction capabilities of the sharingan.
Nah Sagisō is too prideful for that lmao, she wouldn't 2 vs 1 someone in a duel unless they it wasn't a serious duel, or they provoked her.
This scenerio could happen since they should be nearby. Then again I haven’t posted in almost two weeks so idk lel

Also, as shown by Sasuke vs Rock Lee, just because you can see them doesn't mean you can react. And even then, if you can react, you likely can't react fast enough without the near psychic prediction capabilities of the sharingan.

....I feel like that was kinda a point I was making? Least in regards to differences between the Byakugan and Sharingan.

But I digress.

Katsuo with the Body Flicker technique? Yeaaah, IMA say by default everyone's only option at this point would be team up.

Katsuo: I'd say run but....we know that won't work.

Tomiko, Kenji, Sakura, Madoka: We quit. *Leave the RP*

Azumi: Hum, I'm not scared. *Has suitcase ready*

*Activates Body flicker technique*

Kiro, Sagiso....2v1 me.

Also, as shown by Sasuke vs Rock Lee, just because you can see them doesn't mean you can react. And even then, if you can react, you likely can't react fast enough without the near psychic prediction capabilities of the sharingan.
That's still with regards to physically reacting, what I'm talking about when I say react is that she'd be able to perform an action. Not necessarily one that involves moving her body in response.
Katsuo with the Body Flicker technique? Yeaaah, IMA say by default everyone's only option at this point would be team up. Considering its one of the only jutsu to break the sharingan barrier.

Katsuo: I'd say run but....we know that won't work.
You do know that LCM is lightning enhanced body flicker right?

Hmmm, you not really the combat-centric Rper though. Ya need a certain type of drive to be a combat-centric Rper, the sorta drive that makes you see an opponent and be compelled to fight them. Chasing them down with a battle-lust that sometimes downright terrifies them (@DarkHydraT has experienced this deeply, he actually booked it and ran when I told him my CoDa character was coming for his :T now I have to go through 2 different fights before I can hunt him down), and sometimes It's the sort of feeling you get where you honestly want to strangle someone when they deny you the chance to battle them (I'm looking at you @Retro Master )
Kyuu, you know damn well I won't just stand there and take it. You even told me beforehand that I was your target. Can you really blame me for moving?

Cardio is important, and I only run when I am severely outmatched. Don't recall running away from Kiro and ditching the fight, do you?
"You had to have Lightning Style didn't you?" Mori was no match for the jutsu and decided to flee, or atleast make it look like he was fleeing.
Interesting choice of words there lel. You didn’t necessarily run but it was pretty close to it.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Love that Shen just went from Absurd creating cartoon weapons to Kai showing his army, absolutely amazing. The question is, would Absurd like Kai's entrance or would it need more flair?
Absurd: There’s no spirit! A performance without spirit isn’t one at all! Tsk tsk, I wouldn’t have you as in actor as I’m afraid you’d soil the art!”

Kai:....who are you?

Hahaha thanks XD. If it means anything, Mori made a great first impression

Absurd: There’s no spirit! A performance without spirit isn’t one at all! Tsk tsk, I wouldn’t have you as in actor as I’m afraid you’d soul the art!”

Kai:....who are you?

Hahaha thanks XD. If it means anything, Mori made a great first impression
Mori; Maybe I should become an actor, seems fun enough. And am I the only one who truly introduced myself? Such a shame, preforming is much better than heckling.

Thanks, first post that I wrote ahead. I am proud of it, just the amount of flair and show that I needed to set the mood.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Mori; Maybe I should become an actor, seems fun enough. And am I the only one who truly introduced myself? Such a shame, preforming is much better than heckling.
Absurd: yes, yes! The joy of the spotlight, the rush of the act, turning the very world into your stage of psychedelic mayhem to show your own colors! Ha-he! Heckler or not, can only add to the succulent ecstasy of the performance!!

Thanks, first post that I wrote ahead. I am proud of it, just the amount of flair and show that I needed to set the mood.
It really shows, you’ve outdone yourself ^^

But he can’t shock people through water, which is a better consultant hmm
That's very particular. It takes a certain depth and shape of water to protect you from a lightning shock.
Love that Shen just went from Absurd creating cartoon weapons to Kai showing his army, absolutely amazing. The question is, would Absurd like Kai's entrance or would it need more flair?
I mean, I already know Furijia is going to be giggling at Kai's intro, courtesy of Sagiso painting him like a stuffed toy.
But he doesn’t fly 20 km in a second without sign of being tired :T
I see that I've been quite an influence ~