• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Have to admit, that I got from you XD

Uh what now?
Sagiso is convinced Kai's confidence comes from ninja drugs, and she's preached that philosophy to Furijia.

Something Furijia believed when Kai barged into the middle of the Hyuga clan, captured an Uchiha, and then claimed she was a Hyuga.

Sagiso (to Furijia) : He's got a few screws loose... but he's not a bad guy

*hospitlaizes sagiso*

Suuuuuure

Also, can you blame Kai? Girl in the hyuga compound conversing with other hyugas. Either way, she did her job. And kin got some nice voodoo dolls out of it
Yusa: *Uchiha logo printed on her back*

Kai: This is a Hyuga!

Sagiso: *doubts heavily*

Kai: *angry xenophobe noises*

Sagiso: riiight... She's a Hyuga...

Last edited:
Sup, science nerd here to make a few adjustments to your discussion page.
*drill and hammer noises* Ah, here's your problem. You don't know if waters a conductor or an insulator.
Anyone know the answer? Hm?
Correct! Both answers are right!

'Pure water' I.e. chakra water or filtered water, is an insulator, not allowing electricity to flow through.

Meanwhile, 'plain water', water from lakes, ponds, clouds, your blood, etc, has multiple particulates in it, making electricity easily flow through the substance.

*finished construction noises* Your all good to go. *slaps rp thread* This baby can hold thousands of messages

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
*drill and hammer noises* Ah, here's your problem. You don't know if waters a conductor or an insulator.

'Pure water' I.e. chakra water or filtered water, is an insulator, not allowing electricity to flow through.

Meanwhile, 'pure water', water from lakes, ponds, clouds, your blood, etc, has multiple particulates in it, making electricity easily flow through the substance.

*finished construction noises* Your all good to go. *slaps rp thread* This baby can hold thousands of messages
Huh...thanks science side of Pokecharms

Meanwhile, 'plain water', water from lakes, ponds, clouds, your blood, etc, has multiple particulates in it, making electricity easily flow through the substance.

As an addition, while Water may act as a conductor, it tends to spread electricity across it's surface rather than through it's depths.

and as an aside, Chakra Water, however, conducts Chakra lightning.

Hey Shen, could you elaborate on what you did in your last post? Not gonna lie I kinda don't understand it.
As in, the genjustu was dispelled before being casted again. But before it was, a few details came to light that weren’t previously there. Like that thousands of swirling cards he had in there air were only 48, and a voice murmuring, but it’s source was unknown before the genjustu was casted yet again.

Katsuo: *Glances around to fellow OCS.* I just realized something....your all incredibly narrow-minded. That's why Naruto works! Cavemen fighting over the biggest club!

(But fr, anyone else notice that if some people weren't blinded by a strange and obscure want, faith, or bias the show would be like....literally not even half as long?)

Xenophobia is so potent, it creates its own immune system
Just...perfect XD
442D651C-B22B-4405-9174-4159F3729B7F.jpeg

Katsuo: *Glances around to fellow OCS.* I just realized something....your all incredibly narrow-minded. That's why Naruto works! Cavemen fighting over the biggest club!

(But fr, anyone else notice that if some people weren't blinded by a strange want or faith, the show would be like....literally not even half as long?)
You have a point, Sasuke could probably have stayed in the village if he just decided to get some mental healthcare or something