• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can you save that for kiro pls
Nah, Kiro can handle that jutsu lel
‘Well then...’ It seemed that Azumi did not want to waste anytime as she immediately performed a single handsign. Kiro didn’t flinch at all when he heard Azumi name the jutsu. The ‘Hidden Mist Jutsu’ was nothing new to Kiro as he had been born and raised in the village where the jutsu was most commonly used. It would’ve been a travesty had he not taken the time to understand the technique during his time there.

Kiro was a bit surprised that Azumi had managed to get as much Mist as she did with so little water. However, it made no difference to Kiro as he activated his sharingan. Even though the sharingan wouldn’t be able to locate her position, it still had it’s other uses. He also pulled out a kunai in each hand to use for protection, as well as a potential counter.

With the Mist in play, Kiro wondered if Azumi also knew the ‘silent killing’ technique. If so, that would be dangerous considering the lethality if it. Even if she didn’t, Kiro didn’t want to take any risks. However, Azumi seemed to be quite a tactician herself if she knew that the ‘Hidden Mist’ technique would limit the sharingan’s vision. With Azumi’s chakra completely surrounding the area, Kiro’s sharingan would not be able to pinpoint her exact location. Kiro could not afford to let his guard down at all while the Mist was still up. His only options were to counter any attack last she threw at him, stall the Mist out, or use the Mist against her...

As Azumi spoke her words, Kiro focused on her voice, trying to pinpoint her location. But as Kiro expected, it was all around him, her voice echoing her words. He turned ever so slightly, his eyes constantly moving as they searched the Mist for any signs of movement. Remembering the training he received for this technique, Kiro also used his ears to listen for any possible noise around him. The eerie silence that fell upon the crowd in the arena also helped Kiro in a big way. Through the moment of silence, Kiro listened and waited until...

Hearing the slight brush of air behind him, Kiro turned around just in time to block the umbrella with the kunai in his right hand. Though Azumi had been careful to keep her movements hidden, her dash as well as the swing of the umbrella came with the consequence of forming a light brushing sound as the air was pushed away. Kiro held the kunai firm in his hand as he tried to hold the umbrella back. It was an awkward position, considering the fact Kiro was only using one hand to block the umbrella. However, instead of replying with some witty remark, Kiro glared at Azumi while he prepared to counter with the kunai in his left hand by swiping at her stomach area. Hopefully, it would prevent Azumi from punishing him for only using one hand to defend against the powerful force of the umbrella by making her retreat.
Now if only I knew that was a clone

Yeah Ik Sagisō doesn’t have that jutsu. I was mainly referencing the Hidden Mist technique specifically.

I’m also gonna guess Sagisō has something similar. :?
No..? Not at all. She'd just use smoke bombs. The only thing similar about Hyō and Sagisō's fighting styles is probably the element of flexibility and spontaneousness with which they'll attack.

I'll need to make my post later though, perhaps tomorrow or next week. My house is flooding so we're cutting the electricity so the circuits in the house don't short-circuit.

No..? Not at all. She'd just use smoke bombs. The only thing similar about Hyō and Sagisō's fighting styles is probably the element of flexibility and spontaneousness with which they'll attack.

I'll need to make my post later though, perhaps tomorrow or next week. My house is flooding so we're cutting the electricity so the circuits in the house don't short-circuit.
I’m pretty sure the sharingan can see chakra through smoke bombs unless it’s also completely filled with the same chakra.

But yeah, take your time and stay safe.

If condensation is gas turning into liquid and mist is a type of condensation then won’t heat cause the gas to stay as a gas and therefore get rid of the mist?
Excellent thinking, that is indeed a viable method to rid the Mist. By heating up your surroundings it will no longer be cool enough for Mist to form.

Though, I'll just make more Mist. I've got a frozen river to balance out the temperature and is also a source of water. Overall, making Mist is easier for Hyō than it would be for you to get rid of it.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Oh it wasn't that bad. I wouldn't be so hard on yourself, but it's good to see you are improving even if I liked the first one just fine :)
Aw you flatter me :blush:

This one took over 5 hours to make. Put a lot of effort into it...especially trying to get them size proportionate to each other. I’m just glad I can finally do them justice.

I think I found a good explanation on the sharingan’s vision... but before that, I would like to state all the credit goes to some person on another Naruto forum.

Anyways,

The Sharingan basically "sees through" things, by able to see the chakra behind them. So it's not actually seeing through a wall for example, but seeing something behind the wall. Take away what's behind the wall, and it can't "see" anymore.

In the case of the hidden mist jutsu, it probably couldn't see Zabuza, because the chakra of the mist and Zabuza's chakra, are identical.

You can also speculate that the Sharingan has some level of penetrative vision, given what's shown before with Sasuke seeing the chakra in his veins, and Madara seeing all of Danzo's eyes despite where he was.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I think I found a good explanation on the sharingan’s vision... but before that, I would like to state all the credit goes to some person on another Naruto forum.

Anyways,

The Sharingan basically "sees through" things, by able to see the chakra behind them. So it's not actually seeing through a wall for example, but seeing something behind the wall. Take away what's behind the wall, and it can't "see" anymore.

In the case of the hidden mist jutsu, it probably couldn't see Zabuza, because the chakra of the mist and Zabuza's chakra, are identical.

You can also speculate that the Sharingan has some level of penetrative vision, given what's shown before with Sasuke seeing the chakra in his veins, and Madara seeing all of Danzo's eyes despite where he was.
Sharingan also has limited penetration power with eyesight, capable of seeing right through bushes to see the full people behind them

Last edited: