• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Kai would gladly do the honors himself. 'This ice will take all your problems away.' *stabs Sasuke through his heart*
*32 times with a icicle*

Honestly, I don't blame how Sasuke acted. Anyone would be messed up in the head after seeing their parents dead before them as a child with your own brother being the one who killed them.
Ehhhhh but worth joining an immortal pedophile, betraying everyone else from your hometown, and other things were hardly warranted from ‘I am sad’

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Ice Empress, do I have you permission to fight the one who ambushed you on your behalf?"
I'm assuming the quote below is an answer to the quote above, cause otherwiseif you're trying to send me a message on something specific, it sadly falls on deaf ears. I'd like to make this anology, you and Kyuu are playing Chess, almost everyone else is playing checkers, and I'm stacking the checkers pieces into a tower in the corner.
“Seiun, if you would be so kind~.” Hama instructed

I'm assuming the quote below is an answer to the quote above, cause otherwiseif you're trying to send me a message on something specific, it sadly falls on deaf ears. I'd like to make this anology, you and Kyuu are playing Chess, almost everyone else is playing checkers, and I'm stacking the checkers pieces into a tower in the corner.
Yeahhh that was meant to be a response to seiun’s words. Meaning light em’ up

This....took a long time @.@
9B8A6664-5ADF-482F-B012-D55509A91285.jpeg

Last edited: