• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think he was in ‘find Kiro’ mode then. Even the sharpest of hunter nin can overlook what’s right in front of them.

Yeahhhh I can expect that XD

Raiku’s name does insinuate lightning, doesn’t it? He also has summonings and evidently, genjustu. And Sakura putting up counter genjustu against Hyo as well will limit her power.

I have faith in Nebulix. That is, if he can just figure out how. Team play is important. And with both Sakura and Raiku, those two could pull off some impressive combo techniques. And Taiyo is still here, so who knows what he could do to aid the situation.
I thought about his skill set, and I'd move to impede the crows through Hyō's own summon and a jutsu like this http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Water_Release:_Starch_Syrup_Capturing_Field (Water Release: Starch Syrup Capturing Field)

and it'd be Hyō & Kai vs Sakura & Raiku

Sakura would be able to deal with Hyō's genjutsu much like Hyō will deal with hers, but at the same time that river is still a massive source of nerfed chakra cost for Hyō, and more importantly gives her an opportunity to do this; http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Water_Release:_Tate_Eboshi (Water Release: Tate Eboshi)

even a nerfed version of that is gonna pose some serious problems.

Okay, but say I don't use that technique, an entire river's worth of ammo means a lot of large-scale water jutsus at a reduced chakra cost. Should they get hit by even one of those jutsus I'm turning that into a water-prison on the spot :T

and we still haven't got to talking about what Kai will be doing during all of this. Because I highly doubt he's going to be completely out of chakra from all this since he's not creating new Ice for his technique, but molding the already existing Ice.

I don't doubt Nebby, but it'll be a difficult battle.

Taiyo's being held down by Seiun, and speaking of Seuin, that reminds me that Tsuki will also be there, so it's actually Hyō, Kai, & Tsuki vs Raiku & Sakura.

Well, I came back to quite the....exchange XD.

Also I feel all this ties back into my original point of our sporadic on the fly style and wanting to one up each other just show off strategies. It can lead to bad things, in this case the possible deaths of the Konoha guys XD
I was thinking that too, but if you survive until Hina and the rest of Team Konoha arrive then the situation will flip on its head.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I thought about his skill set, and I'd move to impede the crows through Hyō's own summon and a jutsu like this http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Water_Release:_Starch_Syrup_Capturing_Field (Water Release: Starch Syrup Capturing Field)

and it'd be Hyō & Kai vs Sakura & Raiku

Sakura would be able to deal with Hyō's genjutsu much like Hyō will deal with hers, but at the same time that river is still a massive source of nerfed chakra cost for Hyō, and more importantly gives her an opportunity to do this; http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Water_Release:_Tate_Eboshi (Water Release: Tate Eboshi)

even a nerfed version of that is gonna pose some serious problems.

Okay, but say I don't use that technique, an entire river's worth of ammo means a lot of large-scale water jutsus at a reduced chakra cost. Should they get hit by even one of those jutsus I'm turning that into a water-prison on the spot :T

and we still haven't got to talking about what Kai will be doing during all of this. Because I highly doubt he's going to be completely out of chakra from all this since he's not creating new Ice for his technique, but molding the already existing Ice.

I don't doubt Nebby, but it'll be a difficult battle.

Taiyo's being held down by Seiun, and speaking of Seuin, that reminds me that Tsuki will also be there, so it's actually Hyō, Kai, & Tsuki vs Raiku & Sakura.

You also said Sagiso was on the way, so it actually won’t be unbalanced if she actually does arrive. And it will be a difficult battle, and for both sides if Sagiso arrives.

Kai’s justu costs a pretty decent chunk of Chakra. Hence why Hama was disapproving of it.

Well, I came back to quite the....exchange XD.

Also I feel all this ties back into my original point of our sporadic on the fly style and wanting to one up each other just show off strategies. It can lead to bad things, in this case the possible deaths of the Konoha guys XD
It’s tense for sure, just like a true fight. And I’m just working with personality types of my characters. And Kyuu knew what would happen if she instigated Kai like that. Like the right buttons and you might not like what those buttons do XD

We'll see what happens. Ideally it kinda sucks that Team Kakashi could get stomped like this but again only time will tell where it goes. I'll see what I can do now to try and better their odds.
You’d be surprised what major upsets could happen. Especially tactic wise. As for now, you have the upper hand for Kakashi vs Hama as well by the way

And that’s not even taking into account the Sagiso factor

Kakashi already jobs enough in the main series, his team jobbing for Sagiso to save the day is a bit underwhelming for his first major rol
Again. He’s winning the Hama battle with that one-up. Kakashi and he’s the strongest member of his team. Perhaps he could give off some assistance? And like said, even a 3v2 isn’t guaranteed for the 3 to win

Less surprised and more....disappointed I should say. Kakashi already jobs enough in the main series, his team jobbing for Sagiso to save the day is a bit underwhelming for his first major role.

But again jumping guns here.
Yea, you're jumping the gun by a lot. This is all based on the crux that Team Kakashi watches as Furījia gets taken out of the fight. By the way, I'd like to point out that as of right now, our teamwork is non-existent, and that's part of the reason we're getting utterly bent over.

We've split out into single battles, and they aren't even evenly matched battles. Furījia, for example, is not up to par with Kai. We've quite literally set up a divide an conquer scenario against ourselves. *sips tea*

By the way, I'd like to point out that as of right now, our teamwork is non-existent, and that's part of the reason we're getting utterly bent over.

I mean, it is hard to talk team strat when you are playing both sides quite literally XD

Furījia for example is not up to par with Kai.

But you have Furijia attack Kai despite knowing this? Kinda playing a part of the problem here.

Yea, you're jumping the gun by a lot. This is all based on the crux that Team Kakashi watches as Furījia gets taken out of the fight. By the way, I'd like to point out that as of right now, our teamwork is non-existent, and that's part of the reason we're getting utterly bent over.

We've split out into single battles, and they aren't even evenly matched battles. Furījia, for example, is not up to par with Kai. We've quite literally set up a divide an conquer scenario against ourselves. *sips tea*

Exactly! I did say at the very start of this arc that teamwork will be the key to victory. Team coherency and strategy between team members is the key.

But you have Furijia attack Kai despite knowing this? Kinda playing a part of the problem here
An excellent point. No idea why she instigated the idiot sandwich

mean, it is hard to talk team strat when you are playing both sides quite literally XD
Hey, personally I can plan with others to set up my selfdestruction. Like the Zaku/Dosu battle, Sakon and Kai, Kidomaru and Kin, etc. I’m unbiased

To be fair. kyuu & you>most people including myself when it comes to strategic battles. Kinda a major uphill battle against the two of you together XD
Well considering fujira’s tactic, I think you may be overestimating Kyuu a tad bit hahaha

To be fair though, he is still in your side. Strategize, PM, talk. That’s they theme for this arc. Helping each other. I’d utilize Nebulix as a valuable asset if I were you

To be fair though, he is still in your side. Strategize, PM, talk. That’s they theme for this arc. Helping each other. I’d utilize Nebulix as a valuable asset if I were you

Which isn't easy when half the team have members on both sides of the battle.

And hard for me, because I simply lack the time on here I used to have as school really hammers me with the work these next couple weeks. So I lack time to do that kind of stuff as I can barley get single RPs to RPs let alone the extra stuff.

Hinagiku (that is actually me just undecided on what to do) isn't really paying attention to Kiro, she (I) sorta wants him to escape, but at the same time if he doesn't try she'd (I'd) be fine with that too.

The tags aren't meant to track Kiro or Tayuya, they're meant to store a portion of their chakra. When she sends Sagisō after Kiro she won't really expect her to capture him, but rather track the team all the way to Orochimaru's base and then report.

Perhaps then she'll bring up organizing a strike force against the Snake to Tsunade. It'd be a team composed of nothing but Jonin and other high tiered, named shinobi, intending on giving the Snake a hard time. Not even killing him, just annoying pestering and screwing over all his experiments, perhaps even recapturing Kiro in the process. Hit and run would work just fine.

A team of say, Hina, Itachi/Shisui, Kakashi, Asuma, and/or some of the other clan heads would basically just fuck up all of Orochimaru's shit for the next month.
It’s been two hours since this but no one else replied to it. I guess I should then.

I’m trying to figure out why would Kiro take such a risk? Too Kiro, Hina could snap her fingers and he’d be erased. It’s great motivation for him to get stronger though. :up:

Even as a reader, I’d say doing this makes Kiro look even worse. Kiro being more careful would actually show character development since he’s experienced something similar and rather than making the same mistake, he uses what he’s learned.

I’d like him to escape but the conditions are more dangerous than the last time, especially since he’s with Team Hina. The negatives seem to outweigh the positives in this scenerio for Kiro. He takes a step forward only to go two steps backwards.

Orochimaru: *sticks out abnormally long tongue* Good job Kiro for letting them know our location. :p

Retarded Kiro: No problem. I had no idea the girl trying to fight me was actually trying to locate our position. I even stopped to fight her. More importantly, who would’ve guessed this tag was anything important? Let’s not even get started on the fact I decided to make a run for it while still in range of the Hyūga Head’s byakugan. I’m totally don’t expect you to use me until you take my body. Don’t forget I’m also a genius. :8B:

Kabuto: *face palms* I still don’t know what Lord Orochimaru sees in this idiot. :@

*The whole base then gets destroyed*

Kiro: *deactivates genjutsu* I know I haven’t done anything recently but damn, I didn’t know your expectations of me were this low. :(

Retro: Actually I control you Kiro so it’s to be expected. :D
Kiro could also fake his death. The best part is no one would actually care lmao

Which isn't easy when half the team have members on both sides of the battle.

And hard for me, because I simply lack the time on here I used to have as school really hammers me with the work these next couple weeks. So I lack time to do that kind of stuff as I can barley get single RPs to RPs let alone the extra stuff.
Very understandable, and I do feel empathy towards that. But even still, doesn’t mean you can’t communicate with your team. After all, you seem to have time to voice these concerns in very lengthy detail, I’m sure you could instead use that time to speak with your team.

It’s been two hours since this but no one else replied to it. I guess I should then.

I’m trying to figure out why would Kiro take such a risk? Too Kiro, Hina could snap her fingers and he’d be erased. It’s great motivation for him to get stronger though. :up:

Even as a reader, I’d say doing this makes Kiro look even worse. Kiro being more careful would actually show character development since he’s experienced something similar and rather than making the same mistake, he uses what he’s learned.

I’d like him to escape but the conditions are more dangerous than the last time, especially since he’s with Team Hina. The negatives seem to outweigh the positives in this scenerio for Kiro. He takes a step forward only to go two steps backwards.

Orochimaru: *sticks out abnormally long tongue* Good job Kiro for letting them know our location. :p

Retarded Kiro: No problem. I had no idea the girl trying to fight me was actually trying to locate our position. I even stopped to fight her. More importantly, who would’ve guessed this tag was anything important? Let’s not even get started on the fact I decided to make a run for it while still in range of the Hyūga Head’s byakugan. I’m totally don’t expect you to use me until you take my body. Don’t forget I’m also a genius. :8B:

Kabuto: *face palms* I still don’t know what Lord Orochimaru sees in this idiot. :@

Kiro: *deactivates genjutsu* I know I haven’t done anything recently but damn, I didn’t know your expectations of me were this low. :(

Kiro could also fake his death. The best part is no one would actually care lmao
I am curious where he is going. He’s a wild card, someone I haven’t pinned down any projections toward. And that’s rare. So bravo for being unpredictable XD.

You could very well stay in Konoha, and not as part of the Uchiha clan, he could even leave with Sagisō given some insurance that he doesn't just run away later or something. Hard to really say how his storyline would develop, I'll try to detail some possible routes in a bit.

Well, kinda late now given kyuu's reason for having Furijia attack Kai XD
It’s edited now
You could very well stay in Konoha, and not as part of the Uchiha clan, he could even leave with Sagisō given some insurance that he doesn't just run away later or something. Hard to really say how his storyline would develop, I'll try to detail some possible routes in a bit.
There’s also that entire thing Kai has been devoting himself to for like...since the first page of this RP xD

And I'll repeat again, she never attacked Kai.

She attacked the Ice drones that'd been trying to assault the entire team, and then Kai tried to kill her via crushing.

I'm just saying I tried to have Sakura get Kai's attention and focus is all. Now because of my lateness and that Furijia is at a disadvantageous match.

I'll see if I can correct it with my next post and help out. Whenever that is...

*Shrugs*

Depends on whether or not she decides to escape after going to the Kunoichi village. Right now she is fully loyal to him still but we'll see if her experience there changes her view on the world or not.
Eh, they're not holding her hostage, so it's not like she'll need to sneak her way out.

I could see them hunting her for betraying them like that though. Really depends on what she does during her 'escape'. After all, Nadeshiko would care zero if she's affiliated with Orochimaru, only that her loyalty also lies with the village.