• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
According to Shen. It was "exhaustion" that caused that. Which is BS in my view.
He was stabbed into the shoulder and lost enough blood that he passed out, that is considered exhaustion XD

Kai x Hashima confirmed.

If that’s the case, then Kiro would have to reconsider killing Hashima.
Ha, he’s never love a Xeno

Kai: BURN THEIR MONGROL HIDES!

...yeah he’d never love a Xeno

Lol I already thought of her comeback. It’s too late for kiro

Then that’s when Hashima made her move. Kiro didn’t even get a chance to think. For the first time, Kiro cursed his reaction time. As she turned around, Kiro’s left hand moved in accordance with her neck, slicing it open as she turned to face him. With the other kunai still inside of her as she turned around, her stomach and intestines were completely sliced open with the turn. Instead of a kiss, all Kiro received was blood.
Not only did Kiro slit her throat but the other kunai, which has already been drawing blood from her, also sliced open her insides. I’m just finding it really difficult to figure out how she survived without Tsunade being there.

I’ll also bring up Dan’s wound was only half as bad and she still couldn’t save him. You could say that was like 20 years ago, but that should also prove no other medic in the Leaf would be able to save her. There’s also the fact that they just left her body on the floor during Kiro and Sagisō’s excahnge. They clearly didn’t attempt to save her life.

47e4281a8e47128db3afab0403028e82.jpg

You want Hashima alive, Yay or Nay? We can make very convincing arguments for both it's just a matter of y'all deciding on something.

Maybe we should make a poll XD

If I had to speak, I'd like to see Hashima back. Cause a Xeno around Kai doesn't hate would add a dimension to his character. Ultimately it should be up to Scorch to decide.
Yeah it does add more to Kai doesn’t it? And now that tsunade is back that gives Hashima a place to come back, however weakened. I like the idea.

Well if Hashima lives, that just proves that it’s near impossible to kill an OC. All the person needs to do is say no. Even if everything is pointing towards death, they won’t die. If they do ‘die’, they can also come back whenever they want. That’s the precedent that will be set.

The thing about Hashima is that it’s not even Obito style where the body was lost. Her dead body was literally on the floor and was achknowledged by a good chunk of our cast. I know ninjas are stronger than humans, but they should share the same basic mechanics. If you slit a human’s throat along with brutally opening up their insides, they would die pretty quickly.

Like if this was a small wound to the heart, the character was slowly bleeding out and barely anyone paid attention, then there wouldn’t be as much issue.

I’ll also say if those medics were able to keep Hashima alive long enough for Tsunade come back a month later to successfully perform a miracle procedure, I’m gonna need an explanation as to why Minato is still in a coma.

These are only part of my thoughts. I’ll pause for now.

Well if Hashima lives, that just proves that it’s near impossible to kill an OC. All the person needs to do is say no. Even if everything is pointing towards death, they won’t die. If they do ‘die’, they can also come back whenever they want. That’s the precedent that will be set.

The thing about Hashima is that it’s not even Obito style where the body was lost. Her dead body was literally on the floor and was achknowledged by a good chunk of our cast. I know ninjas are stronger than humans, but they should share the same basic mechanics. If you slit a human’s throat along with brutally opening up their insides, they would die pretty quickly.

Like if this was a small wound to the heart, the character was slowly bleeding out and barely anyone paid attention, then there wouldn’t be as much issue.

I’ll also say if those medics were able to keep Hashima alive long enough for Tsunade come back a month later to successfully perform a miracle procedure, I’m gonna need an explanation as to why Minato is still in a coma.

These are only part of my thoughts. I’ll pause for now.
Hmmmm you and Zander make very legitimate points. I recede my statement, I don’t think it would make sense for Hashima to come back under that much of a death

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Dang my forgotten OC is just a number now
Oh hello there, it's me, the idiot who didn't know crap when I started. It's not too late though, if Zander can make his thought-to-be-dead OC relevant again, than you can too, but only if you want to, I'm not forcing anything onto you.
And while I have yet to watch a full episode of the source material I can confidently say that I'm not making any more n00b mistakes.

Last edited:

That..doesn't sound too good. What drugs did Reaver use and for how long to get these effects?
Chakra coolant drugs, implanted directly into
Several veins via his suit Injection systems. It’s hard to say how long it would be active, although Michi alone could barley lift two spoons, and he needed the drugs in order to become the monster he was in the sound 4 arc. Slowly it will begin to recede further and further as will his mind as we know it.
Sagiso: Told you they were on Ninja Drugs. #calledit #Allseeingeyes

I didn't expect to actually be right about Shen's characters being on drugs... I'm more surprised that I was right than the fact they dope themselves...

One of my characters anyway XD. Reaver was in a dark place when he decided to get stronger, and was willing to try everything and anything to squash his classmates.

Chakra coolant drugs, implanted directly into
Several veins via his suit Injection systems. It’s hard to say how long it would be active, although Michi alone could barley lift two spoons, and he needed the drugs in order to become the monster he was in the sound 4 arc. Slowly it will begin to recede further and further as will his mind as we know it.

One of my characters anyway XD. Reaver was in a dark place when he decided to get stronger, and was willing to try everything and anything to squash his classmates.
His mind will recede even further? At this rate, Reaver will just function on instinct!

A wise man once said, obtaining power has its consequences. That's especially true when shortcuts are taken.
I personally think it's the most realistic choice Shen could have made.

Also because I kinda see Reaver as beta Zaku. Lol
Aw thanks! It gives me a chance to show reaver as more than just a mini boss for our ninjas to fight, another side to him and something to become an expansion point for him as a character, and maybe benefit from it.

Beta Zaku?

Zaku: ...i’m Offended and appalled. Time for you to ride the airwaves to hell

....he nearly detonated Katsuo into nothingness XD

Survive an attack and you get cocky

Its not cockyness. And I don't mean he's weak, but he doesn't feel like an actual opponent.

Spend to much time in the know and your assumptions may bite you.

I mean, you did have Katsuo give Absurd a superman punch and stuff. Kinda hogged the battle from the rest of the team so Absurd appears that way.

I'm sorry Jacob but that's ridiculous. Hogged the battle? Katsuo went on close range offense. You two are keeping your distance. Its not my fault your not getting the face time you want.

I didn't even wanna fight initially. Shen's the one who was set in stone about making me eat my words.

I'm sorry Jacob by that's ridiculous. Hogged the battle? Katsuo went on close range offense. You two are keeping your distance. Its not my fault your not getting the face time you want.

Kept our distance so that Tomiko wouldn't die to massive card explosion XD. Not like I could just have Tomiko jump into the frey there. Just saying the way the battle has been going has not allowed for much opportunity for Guren, Tomiko or Mori to jump in.