• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Yea...if someone from another Nation comes to the Mist for entirely non-combative purposes and the Yuki aggress them for 0 reason at all, Mei will be shutting that down immediately. She's pro-diplomacy and free-trade or...whatever it is that she does. Friendly relations between other nations ya know?

It’ll be tricky, but doable.

Raiku has openly wished death threats against Kai and Kiro, something that isn’t overlooked. Not to mention openly fought him

I'd like to know if Hyo or the Yuki-nin are going to try anything before I make my next post.
Hyo is occupied with her cooking, she can't be bothered.
Not that it matters too much, but I do feel a bit left out with Kiro & Shura ignoring Takato & Tayuya's presence with them...
I think it was mostly unintentionally and just because they didn't directly insert themselves into the conversation at hand. Could also have been a simple slip of the memory.

Hyo is occupied with her cooking, she can't be bothered.

I think it was mostly unintentionally and just because they didn't directly insert themselves into the conversation at hand. Could also have been a simple slip of the memory.

I mean Tayuya flat out asked them what they were doing so I thought I was a bit direct but your other points are fair enough XD

Just a slight reaction to their presence is all I ask for nothing more.

I mean Tayuya flat out asked them what they were doing so I thought I was a bit direct but your other points are fair enough XD

Just a slight reaction to their presence is all I ask for nothing more.
If I remember correctly you also had Takato answer her in the same post...

I figure they didn't want to rehash?
"Simple. Now that the core of this unit is finally set, we can move forward and I have a mission in mind that should be simple enough to help us operate in sync." Azumi said, before she would begin to further explain.

"Namely, there is a bandit caravan that has been on frequent raids of people within Taki. Rumor goes around that they have some sort of connection or backing from a big wig in the Land of Fire. Simple put the mission at hand would be to eliminate the caravan as well as return any stolen items back to Taki." Azumi said as she gave the mission outline to the pair and even handed a flier with said information to the pair she had collected during Reaver & Baiyan's recovery period.

Baiyan: *'looks' at flier incredulously*... This is a joke right?

If I remember correctly you also had Takato answer her in the same post...

I figure they didn't want to rehash?

Eh they didn't have to answer the question was my point. Just some reaction even a "they saw Tayuya and Takato" before they went back to doing their thing. Just anything over than total disregard of their presence I have a low bar here XD

Baiyan: *'looks' at flier incredulously*... This is a joke right?

Azumi: Look I explained the mission and the flier was more for Reaver than anything and the sound of its paper proof I am not just talking out of my rear...

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Eh they didn't have to answer the question was my point. Just some reaction even a "they saw Tayuya and Takato" before they went back to doing their thing. Just anything over than total disregard of their presence I have a low bar here XD

Azumi: Look I explained the mission and the flier was more for Reaver than anything and the sound of its paper proof I am not just talking out of my rear...
Baiyan is blind. And you hand her a flier.