• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay, I need to get something out of my system. I dug like what, one tunnel or so outside? I did not make a lot of holes, I only had that one tunnel and Earth Armor. You give me way too much credit for that, especially since you can get rid of your entering hole when using Hiding Like a Mole and I am pretty sure I did.

Mori digging a hole seems to be the go to praise strategy we have here XD

Honestly I felt like Tomiko did dig a good hole vs. Reaver, different is the result of the tactic I suppose. *Shrugs*
Tomiko would kick Mori's ass, no doubt about that. She is like the perfect counter to him. She can sense him digging around, she can dig herself, she has atleast double of Mori's chakra capacity, she is a CQC character which I find hard to write scenes for and she can heal. All she has to do is wait and she wins.

Tomiko would kick Mori's ass, no doubt about that. She is like the perfect counter to him. She can sense him digging around, she can dig herself, she has atleast double of Mori's chakra capacity, she is a CQC character which I find hard to write scenes for and she can heal. All she has to do is wait and she wins.

We'll have to wait and see. Fact is he has wins over people Tomiko failed to beat (Kiro & Reaver) so he has to do something right. But a spar sometime during a less high stakes arc could be good.

How we arrange that I do not know but it would be neat.
Maybe a trade? Mori will be staying in Konoha to train after this arc, and maybe a Suna-nin will be taken as ransom to make sure Mori doesn't get hurt. Wouldn't do the alliance between Suna and Konoha much good if a Suna-nin dies due to Konoha's actions

Maybe a trade? Mori will be staying in Konoha to train after this arc, and maybe a Suna-nin will be taken as ransom to make sure Mori doesn't get hurt. Wouldn't do the alliance between Suna and Konoha much good if a Suna-nin dies due to Konoha's actions

So wait, just so I understand this, the idea is while Mori is away at Konoha Iwa would kidnap a Suna nin (I presume Madoka) to threaten the Leaf to not hurt Mori while he stays there?

It would make more sense to be a transfer ninja to improve national relations while basically being a gesture from the village saying ‘we don’t war, don’t attack me.’
Okay, you two have much better ideas than me. Oh well, something to learn from I guess
Onoki: Gah....I am too old for this.

Course this is a personal two nation idea. What everyone else does during this beats me.
We need to sort out who controls Onoki, because I am a bit confused about that

You see, Jacob wanted Tomiko's gang to meet other characters and I suggested Madoka and Yasu. That's how this all sparked. Mori going to the Hyuga has been decided a while ago
Yeah I knew about Mori going to the Hyūga, just didn’t how the others were involved lel

Well I figured it would be more so a pat on the back from other villages of sympathy to the invasion and minato’s condition
If anything, I think Danzo and maybe even Tsunade would a bit suspicious about the other villages willingly offering up young shinobi filled with potential. Especially with Iwa considering the recent war and the Onoki’s canon dislike of Minato. Prisoner is like the only way I see them accepting Mori to the Leaf.

I guess for the Sand it could be something like how Temari works as an ambassador for the Sand and travels to the Leaf every once in awhile.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Maybe Mori and Tomiko could go with Madoka and Yasu to be temporarily a team for Konoha to help improve relations with all three countries? AU Onoki could be a more peaceful type or maybe Tomiko convinces him to be more open to foreign-relationships and Mori comes up with this plan? Then Mori, Tomiko, Yasu, and Madoka can all meet at Suna-Iwa Border and then advance to Konoha. Like a transfer program that lasts the time until Shippuden?

Edit: Could also work without Yasu if Kyuu doesn't agree

Maybe Mori and Tomiko could go with Madoka and Yasu to be temporarily a team for Konoha to help improve relations with all three countries? AU Onoki could be a more peaceful type or maybe Tomiko convinces him to be more open to foreign-relationships and Mori comes up with this plan? Then Mori, Tomiko, Yasu, and Madoka can all meet at Suna-Iwa Border and then advance to Konoha. Like a transfer program that lasts the time until Shippuden?

Edit: Could also work without Yasu if Kyuu doesn't agree
Seems too friendly to me but if that’s what you guys want to do I won’t complain.