• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
ALso Sakura was the first person to try to talk with Sagiso....who I seemed to have to auto then cause kyuu was busy IRL or something? It's weird XD
That is pretty weird now that I think about it... imagine how the Rp would have changed if Kyuu never joined... 0-0

Like how Sakura & Taiyo were academy classmates and that's how they first met in the exams? XD
Hear that @UniverSoul

I meant for Madoka to be a bit cold-hearted at the start. With Tomiko acting as the up beat contrast to her with the pairing. Same reason I paired Kenji & Azumi at the start with each other, one the sarcastic one and the other Miss Sunshine.

Madoka: *puts on shades*
64l1t27ueai11.jpg

38b.png

Fun facts.

Tomiko's only fight in the Forest of Death was a 2 on 1 fight with Yasu vs. Lako. They defeated him after Lako exhausted his chakra. They then fought a random extra to get the second scroll needed for them to pass as they entered the tower

All else she did in the exams was dig and hide/travel around in a hole and throw some rocks on the giant snake as it already was running away from the previous battle. #Themoreyouknow

Last edited:
Fun facts.

Tomiko's only fight in the Forest of Death was a 2 on 1 fight with Yasu vs. Lako. They defeated him after Lako exhausted his chakra. They then fought a random extra to get the second scroll needed for them to pass as they entered the tower

All else she did in the exams was dig and hide/travel around in a hole and throw some rocks on the giant snake as it already was running away from the previous battle. #Themoreyouknow
Sounds like a decent strategy to me

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
That is pretty weird now that I think about it... imagine how the Rp would have changed if Kyuu never joined... 0-0

Hear that @UniverSoul
Don't think it would've changed much. Zander would've been here to up the game, so I think we would've gotten similar-ish results ya?

Lmao makes think back on almost everyone here I summoned but nobody gave me credit smh.
I meant for Madoka to be a bit cold-hearted at the start. With Tomiko acting as the up beat contrast to her with the pairing. Same reason I paired Kenji & Azumi at the start with each other, one the sarcastic one and the other Miss Sunshine.
She’s still up beat, except she’s also now have been beaten up

Fun facts.

Didn’t she she fight kilka and Taiyo?

Damn....never thought about character weight XD unsure myself.
Hey it could be interesting to see the weight differences in our characters. Also I needed to pin down a weight for Zaku since he sinks like a rock in water.
Interesting! VERY Interesting! That opens up so many possibilities.
I...just sealed my fate didn’t I? XD

My main take away from that fight was any of his spears being nukes and never work in triumphant victory music for a cool character moment attempt if they get their ass kicked right after the fact XD

Well that was more so tactics than anything. They aren’t nukes. Just the spear of Lugh X4 resembles one’s blast. Mori’s first appearance managed to get past a spear of Lugh and defeat reaver’s suit.

Tomiko decided to make a structure and tank the full brunt of a point blank spear of Lugh...which wasn’t a good idea

Well that was more so tactics than anything. They aren’t nukes. Just the spear of Lugh X4 resembles one’s blast. Mori’s first appearance managed to get past a spear of Lugh and defeat reaver’s suit.

Tomiko decided to make a structure and tank the full brunt of a point blank spear of Lugh...which wasn’t a good idea

Actually no. No she did not, I had her not try to tank the spear head on.

I had her form a defensive fort above ground as a distraction, and try to make a intricate tunnel system below Reaver to divert the blast away from her. And that non-nuke spear still destroyed her :p

So don't say I just had her try to "tank" it.

Actually no. No she did not, I had her not try to tank the spear head on.

I had her form a defensive fort above ground as a distraction, and try to make a intricate tunnel system below Reaver to divert the blast away from her. And that non-nuke spear still destroyed her :p

So don't say I just had her try to "tank" it.

Well making that structure in the first place was like a bright glowing target for the spear. You see Mori managed to avoid it by tunneling several holes, splitting the blast in several different pieces over and over until it was nothing.

Tomiko did the same strategy...except without any splitting. Instead she made a single avenue of escape for the blast...right toward her.

Well making that structure in the first place was like a bright glowing target for the spear. You see Mori managed to avoid it by tunneling several holes, splitting the blast in several different pieces over and over until it was nothing.

Tomiko did the same strategy...except without any splitting. Instead she made a single avenue of escape for the blast...right toward her.

She sealed her exit hole and she set up the defensive fort before he began to throw the spear. Long before. She also did make a second tunnel to divert the flames and had already been deep underground working back up when it happened.

Point it it wasn't just tanking. And even all these efforts were not enough to satisfy you as you had me edit in additional damage all the same to make Tomiko even more screwed up. Just don't want you low balling me when I do try.

-----Edit-----
As well as covering herself in a psudo armor to further shield herself once the blast began to catch up with her.

She sealed her exit hole and she set up the defensive fort before he began to throw the spear.
He never threw anything. Also if it’s only a foot of sealing that’ll be blown open neigh instantly

Long before. She also did make a second tunnel to divert the flames and had already been deep underground working back up when it happened.
Explains how she is more than just a pile of ash nowadays.

Point it it wasn't just tanking. And even all these efforts were not enough to satisfy you as you had me edit in additional damage all the same to make Tomiko even more screwed up. Just don't want you low balling me when I do try.
Got it, I may have forgot a few details

He never threw anything. Also if it’s only a foot of sealing that’ll be blown open neigh instantly

He used the spear on her fort as the epicenter, and it was more than a quick patch job as she had been underground already long before he threw the spear.

Explains how she is more than just a pile of ash nowadays.

Indeed, but you dismissed her fault in the fight as her "tanking" the spear just clarifying this was far from the case.

Got it, I may have forgot a few details

Yeah, and really my point was that after that I had a big defiant stand for Tomiko with epic theme music playing for her to get a "moment" in the fight even a shot and the attack did nothing. Actually had to get you to edit the post so that Madoka's attack was not the sole thing that seemed to do literally anything XD so it was by all measures a wasted spot.

Yeah, and really my point was that after that I had a big defiant stand for Tomiko with epic theme music playing for her to get a "moment" in the fight even a shot and the attack did nothing. Actually had to get you to edit the post so that Madoka's attack was not the sole thing that seemed to do literally anything XD so it was by all measures a wasted spot.
Hmmm I don’t recall this...

He used the spear on her fort as the epicenter, and it was more than a quick patch job as she had been underground already long before he threw the spear.
I’m curious. Do you know how the spear of Lugh is used?

In case any were curious:

Weights:

Kou: 70 pounds
Reaver: 83 pounds
Kai: 128 pounds
Absurd: 170 pounds
Jin Yuki: 190 pounds
Sakon and Ukon(fused) 220 pounds
Zaku: 230 pounds
Reaver Suit: 6,280 pounds
And I tried to trip that suit...

I...just sealed my fate didn’t I? XD
You sure did

Okay, I need to get something out of my system. I dug like what, one tunnel or so outside? I did not make a lot of holes, I only had that one tunnel and Earth Armor. You give me way too much credit for that, especially since you can get rid of your entering hole when using Hiding Like a Mole and I am pretty sure I did.