• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Weekly dose of Sagisō by MegaAbsol

Untitled29.png

I promise not to actually kill anyone over a Marshmallow though.

Sagisō: Lmfao, no. You're all dead men walking.

Untitled30.png

. The only loyalty or bond she could argue she had was to Orochimaru and formally her Sound 4. And they were merely extensions of his will, not some family crap. Tayuya had been burned by loved ones long ago and she was not about to let this stranger decide they had any kind of bond. Only the Snake offered "embrace" she turned to.
Sagisō: Awwww~ Come here let Onee-chan hug you~

Speaking of that though, how are we gonna be treated that particular section. Regular banter? Sagisō and Kiro will be in there for 5 and 3 days respectively, and these aren't exactly visiting hours, so they're not supposed to be getting visitors. Solitary confinement doesn't work if it's not solitary :v

Hmmm, maybe I should do a post of what Furījia was doing during all this...

Either way though, we seem to have fallen into a few character moments. Kai and the surprisingly-not-so-disgustingly-xeno-xenos, and the Jail cell turned lounge. Shall we be moving off to get the other teams on Island Alpha? Hmmm, can't remember if Team Iwa was on the Island, but Team Konoha Kakashi, and Team Mist are still on Island Gamma.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Yes, she is. She's already agreed to Draw Kia Yuki. So after that one is done I can see about getting some other fan art. She lurks around in this thread sometimes, but she's probably shy xD
...I wouldn’t call Kia Yuki one of our characters XD let a lone a beloved one.

But if Absol is reading this, uh...hi XD

Sagisō and Kiro will be in there for 5 and 3 days respectively, and these aren't exactly visiting hours, so they're not supposed to be getting visitors. Solitary confinement doesn't work if it's not solitary :v
How did Tayuya and Shura even get in there? Especially Tayuya since it seemed out of character for her to take the time and visit Kiro in the first place. Then again, Kiro thinks she came to visit Sagisō lel

How did Tayuya and Shura even get in there? Especially Tayuya since it seemed out of character for her to take the time and visit Kiro in the first place. Then again, Kiro thinks she came to visit Sagisō lel

Tayuya just wanted a word in to "grade" Kiro and what not. Wanted to see the effect of the mark on Sagiso. And you know me the chance to have my characters interact with people XD so she tailed them.

I didn't plan for them to get solitary and I was not gonna have it turn to a tunnel situation with my characters left hanging XD

She probably came to laugh at him, and with the Hyūga very interested in the Curse Mark they wouldn't bar her...temporarily. However, if nothing of interest shows up after a reasonable amount of interaction they'll start treating it like an actual prison.

Shura snuck in...rather sloppily at that, but there aren't really any guards. The Xuanwu division would know, but they're not acting quite yet.

The cat snuck in as well lmao
More like it wouldn't trigger an alarm to begin with.

The Byakugan is capable of distinguishing between Shinobi animals and regular animals because it can see how developed the chakra network is. Since the cat has never trained in ninjutsu, it's chakra network would align with that of a normal cat, and so they wouldn't do anything to it.

Well at least this is a good first draft! XD. His first official artwork is the first step to being recognized

True, progress is being made. Splendid :)

Kenji: B-but I am being whitewashed!

Oh relax it's a draft. And it looks good so quit complaining. Besides you need to work to give yourself presence before you earn the right to complain.

Kenji: *Sigh*

True, progress is being made.

Kenji: B-but I am being whitewashed!

Oh relax it's a draft. And it looks good so quit complaining. Besides you need to work to give yourself presence before you earn the right to complain.

Kenji: *Sigh*

Kai: look at your Oc and back to me. Look at your Oc and back to me. Unfortunately your OC is not popular like me.

Everyone has to start somewhere XD I remember when Kou’s first artwork was a ghostly looking shocked expression

Kai: look at your Oc and back to me. Look at your Oc and back to me. Unfortunately your OC is not popular like me.

Everyone has to start somewhere XD I remember when Kou’s first artwork was a ghostly looking shocked expression

Kenji: You know I think I preferred you as the boring stoic who didn't talk that much when you first entered the exams. Far less annoying....

((FYI rereading the story from the beginning a bit. So weird how different everything is XD))

Gotta admit Shen, that was pretty....cold.

Katsuo: Popular? Or a giant pain in the ass no one can ignore? *weighs options*

#KenjiForTheWin

Kenji: You know I think I preferred you as the boring stoic who didn't talk that much when you first entered the exams. Far less annoying....

((FYI rereading the story from the beginning a bit. So weird how different everything is XD))

It is crazy isn’t it?? I was rereading some too XD. Funny how some people changed.

Kai was just quiet because he was in Xeno territory and was unsettled, confiding in the only pure blood nearby: Kiro
Gotta admit Shen, that was pretty....cold.

Katsuo: Popular? Or a giant pain in the ass no one can ignore? *weighs options*

#KenjiForTheWin
Kai: says the ninja everyone forgot about for months because he dropped out.

Sorry, Kai has no brakes XD

"And my name is Tomiko, nice to meet you. Still seems I'm the only Iwa-Nin here. No big deal, just gives me extra motivation to kick butt to represent my nation." Tomiko said with a grin.

Oh you poor thing, no idea what is coming...

Kai was just quiet because he was in Xeno territory and was unsettled, confiding in the only pure blood nearby: Kiro

That's actually a thing I took notice of, Kai didn't really consider Kiro something of a pure blood and seemed weary/suspicious of Kiro at first. Even stalking him XD

Oh you poor thing, no idea what is coming...
Ouch....

That's actually a thing I took notice of, Kai didn't really consider Kiro something of a pure blood and seemed weary/suspicious of Kiro at first. Even stalking him XD
Finally someone noticed this XD. Because he was a foreign clan’s ninja who was pure, and treasured by Mei...a person he disagrees with and resents. So he was highly suspicious at first

Finally someone noticed this XD. Because he was a foreign clan’s ninja who was pure, and treasured by Mei...a person he disagrees with and resents. So he was highly suspicious at first

Uh, about that.

“That is me...yes. This is my power. You could say that I’m in the second asset to the village. Me and you are the two endangered clans of our village, so i’d suggest that we prevent them going extinct during these exams...”

Kai seemed to think the Uchiha were part of the Mist XD

Also Kenji was the first to speak to Katsuo and the first to comment on his twin headbands.

Ouch....

*Sips Tea*

Pretty sure ya'll had no resentment with Mei until she decided to stay and help Minato. It's probably just because Kiro was third caste and Kai had probably been taught not to trust them. The Mist actively suppresses their third case in fear of revolt after all.

It is crazy isn’t it?? I was rereading some too XD. Funny how some people changed.

Kai: says the ninja everyone forgot about for months because he dropped out.

Sorry, Kai has no brakes XD

Katsuo: And in the short time that ive been back, im already on my way to catching more attention than you. Be careful how much you talk, all that bravado will put you flat on your ass when your least expecting it. After all, people dont even remember when your most threatening character even showed up.

I expect none, even though he wouldnt really know that, and that was more so just your stealthy stab. Im okay with playing it a little petty though..

*Sips Tea*

Pretty sure ya'll had no resentment with Mei until she decided to stay and help Minato. It's probably just because Kiro was third caste and Kai had probably been taught not to trust them. The Mist actively suppresses their third case in fear of revolt after all.

Actually the hating Mei thing picked up steam earlier with the whole Katsuo bombing thing if I recall correctly. Which yeah for an agent of world peace and all that feels weird XD

I do remember I had Mei give Kiro a pep talk before the finals to try and highlight the "pride of the Mist" thing.

*Sips Tea*

Eh. Not to the extent he was to be sure. But more so disagreed with her politically. Since she is by nature a Xenophile

Actually the hating Mei thing picked up steam earlier with the whole Katsuo bombing thing if I recall correctly. Which yeah for an agent of world peace and all that feels weird XD

I do remember I had Mei give Kiro a pep talk before the finals to try and highlight the "pride of the Mist" thing.

Katsuo: Wasnt a bombing, I was defending myself against the barbaric Mist Ninja. *Puppydog eyes*

Nah but on the real, Katsuo didnt like Kai and decidd to give him a bad rep right off the bat. Plus, Katsuo wasnt quite sure what his ultimate goal was until after the 2 month time skip upon his return.

Kenji simply smirked in response to this, as if he had been sniffed out he hardly seemed to mind it.

"Man, so distrusting. I was just trying to be friendly and you assume something so...so devious of me. I am hurt." Kenji said as he "emphasized" this point by placing a hand over his heart, though his expression showed he took no offense to the claim.

Kenji/Katsuo banter pretty neat. Man, Kenji was much more of a stand out before Sagiso plasted his body into a tree XD

Eh. Not to the extent he was to be sure. But more so disagreed with her politically. Since she is by nature a Xenophile
Well, even that is slightly incorrect. Mei isn't pro-foreigners, she's pro-peaceful relations. In canon, even upon receiving a joint invitation from Tsunade & Gaara, she didn't hesitate to refuse interaction with the other nations because she felt the Mist deserved more of her attention.

Even then she prioritizes the Mist over other nations. Example, based on only the suspicion that Danzo might be related to genjutsu that controlled Yagura, she had him tagged by Ao.

Well, even that is slightly incorrect. Mei isn't pro-foreigners, she's pro-peaceful relations. In canon, even upon receiving a joint invitation from Tsunade & Gaara, she didn't hesitate to refuse interaction with the other nations because she felt the Mist deserved more of her attention.
Except she did accept it in the end, and is a overall peace-love-work with others type. Plus Kai’s father doesn’t like her, so that s a motivating factor, even though he wasn’t made at that time in the story