• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How does the Leaf know killing Hashima wasn't just a plan of Orochimaru to get her DNA so Orochimaru can use it to fight the Leaf? Or that he let himself get captured to leak information to Orochimaru or the Mist?
1) Kiro and Tayuya are absolute S.H.I.T at stealth in any of its forms. They haven't managed to keep a single secret since they stepped onto Hyūga property.

2) Orochimaru has a Mist ninja kill a Suna ninja so he could used the Suna Ninja's DNA to fight the Leaf? To think Orochimaru had that much influence in several of the Great Shinobi Villages is giving him too much credit xD No one would think of that unless there was evidence pointing towards it.

3) Him leaking data could be the case, but given how incompetent he as at keeping secrets I doubt he'd be able to get any messages out.

So assassinations you get mad but fight to the deaths you're ok with? I wonder... Retro how much pain can you describe before you give up and let Kiro die?
Fights to the death are A-Okay. Characters only die when one RPer is...very stubborn :T

Assassinations, on the other hand, are entirely different. You can attempt it, but it really depends on the situation and how it plays out in the RP.

I did mention that Kiro could absolutely blitz her with LCM/CS but Nebby was like “He’s still dead.” This makes me wonder what Sema has to defend herself.
It's more of a she'll be very far away and he might not be able to pinpoint her exact location and even if he does she'll be sniping at him while he's trying to run there.
OK, let me try something.

Sema: Hey Hinagiku, do you mind if I snipe Kiro so he dies?
Lel, not happening.