• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are you forgetting LCM has an activation time?
Also, since when was Kiro able to activate his Curse Mark whenever he wants? I thought he can only do that if he's about to die. Sema doesn't make that apparent until her opponent can't fight back.
Exactly. This is why he’s not as op as he seems. He literally cannot defend himself if Sema is sniping him from afar.

With this scenario, Kiro won't have his Sharingan active, so it wouldn't be as easy as Neji's case and Neji's Byakugan grants a superior reaction speed to a two-tomoe Sharingan like Kiro's.
That’s why I’m saying there’s so many factors at play that we can’t decide anything yet. Who’s to say when Sema shoots, someone else walks in the way lmao

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
With this scenario, Kiro won't have his Sharingan active, so it wouldn't be as easy as Neji's case and Neji's Byakugan grants a superior reaction speed to a two-tomoe Sharingan like Kiro's.
Except he dodged it twice, while practically crippled

By 10 times.
Erm...no. Each curse mark has their own distinct buffs

That’s why I’m saying there’s so many factors at play that we can’t decide anything yet. Who’s to say when Sema shoots, someone else walks in the way lmao
There's way too many factors at play tbh. If Kiro is fighting then he'll be moving around a lot, and it'd be hard to get a lethal shot. Besides Shura might have his Byakugan activated at the time so he might block it. Various factors are at play here.