• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looking at the ‘contracts’ section of the mission boards btw. It’s something specifically for missing nin, which Kiro will probably be. An interesting part is business with missing nin could be considered a crime so villages have a third party do it instead. The missions are pretty dark, like murder and stuff.

Sagisō Hyūga > Sagisō Ajisai
Looking at the ‘contracts’ section of the mission boards btw. It’s something specifically for missing nin, which Kiro will probably be. An interesting part is business with missing nin could be considered a crime so villages have a third party do it instead. The missions are pretty dark, like murder and stuff.
Kiro isn't really a missing ninja though, he didn't go rogue, he was exiled..?

Yea, it's a good system! Would let us do self-contained stories as well. Just that we'd need somewhere to put all the missions ~w~

it'd be a bit of a pain for them to get lost in the discussion after all.

My crazy imaginative idea is to have the missions be a thread by themselves and allow anyone to take missions, and the ones done by our OCs would be held done in the AU thread. We'd also get a variety of missions and outcomes from other RPers and we could pick and choose if we like some and adapt them to the AU. It's like...getting plot points without doing any work xD

That could get messy though, so it's just my crazy idea for now.
It's a good crazy idea

Oh, I didn’t say he has to take missions now. If he’s still a prisoner then it’s fair if he can’t go on missions. I don’t mind.
The issue is though there isn't much for him to do while he's a prisoner. We do need a reason to 'free' Kiro. For example, Kai can pay an exorbitant amount and we'll let him go.

*blinks innocently in @Shen: King of the Mist 's direction*

If he runs away after that it isn't our problem though, he could even defect to the Leaf to spy on the Uchiha or...what not. We do need a reason for him to like...not be a prisoner though. So any ideas?

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
The issue is though there isn't much for him to do while he's a prisoner. We do need a reason to 'free' Kiro. For example, Kai can pay an exorbitant amount and we'll let him go.

Kai isn’t exactly lugging around gold bricks XD

Besides, Jin would punish him if he payed good money for an exiled scum.

More so be a taken by force type thing or ‘accidentally’ free him.

If he runs away after that it isn't our problem though, he could even defect to the Leaf to spy on the Uchiha or...what not. We do need a reason for him to like...not be a prisoner though. So any ideas?
Well originally he was supposed to be with either Danzo or the Uchiha. If the Hyūga don’t want him anymore, he can be transferred somewhere else. I mean how else are Danzo and Kiro supposed to use each other.

Kai isn’t exactly lugging around gold bricks XD

Besides, Jin would punish him if he payed good money for an exiled scum.

More so be a taken by force type thing or ‘accidentally’ free him.
Tsk, damn miserly Yuki.
Well originally he was supposed to be with either Danzo or the Uchiha. If the Hyūga don’t want him anymore, he can be transferred somewhere else. I mean how else are Danzo and Kiro supposed to use each other.
That'd give you too much freedom though, I can't have the Uchiha letting you send secret messages to Orochimaru and what not. Who knows what madness you'd have caused if I left you there?

The spy thing sounds plausible