• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Don't force fights onto teams without asking permission of all the members and make the fights make sense, don't make someone on Alpha fight someone on Gamma. That's all I am concerned about, keep that in mind and I have nothing to complain about
TBH this part doesn't make too much sense since we're all going to be eventually leaving whichever island we're on to go to the one where the Jinchuriki is on.

TBH this part doesn't make too much sense since we're all going to be eventually leaving whichever island we're on to go to the one where the Jinchuriki is on.
I understand that, just an example of an unrealistic fight. If Team Kakashi is in the north and Team Hina in the south with the Jinchuriki in the east, don't make them fight in the west or something

There is however the wrapping around her hat.
Lmao she doesn't have that either. Her original clothes were destroyed and the Hyūga provide her with clothing. Needless to say since she doesn't do laundry herself, chakra infused clothing wouldn't slip.
Hm. @kyuukestu you should delete that post
Soon as I find that post.
To late.

*Hacks Shen's life.*

Im noticing a lot of assumptions about who'll be fighting who throughout the last few pages. Just for reference, Team Iwa hasnt decided on attempting to fight anyone as of yet.
We'll, godjacob noted that Tomiko wanted to fight Sagisō. I suppose the rest of the matches are fair game but I think that one is pretty set.

Lmao she doesn't have that either. Her original clothes were destroyed and the Hyūga provide her with clothing. Needless to say since she doesn't do laundry herself, chakra infused clothing wouldn't slip.

Soon as I find that post.

We'll, godjacob noted that Tomiko wanted to fight Sagisō. I suppose the rest of the matches are fair game but I think that one is pretty set.
I have no issue with fighting anyone except for Hina, doubt Zander will be very opposed to that. Thanks for suggesting this profile pic by the way, it's grown on me

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Alright, here are some suggestions:
Team Hina VS Team Iwa:
-Mori vs Kiro
-Katsuo vs Shura
-Sagiso vs Tomiko
-Tayuya & Takato vs Guren
Team Oto vs Team Kumo:
-Kenji vs Zaku
-Aisha vs Sukon/Ukon
-Taji vs Kidomaru
Last one:
Hinagiku vs Oto Jinchuriki

Good to know, even though I can't use it I still like to find out about things you don't like to face
Gurren's just a pain in the ass in general. She's got essentially what functions as a buffed version of Ice Release minus the cold, the ability to confuse dojutsu, attacks in all ranges, can render earth and water style next to useless, crazy high defense, and a chakra buff mode...

It's just too much work.

Gurren's just a pain in the ass in general. She's got essentially what functions as a buffed version of Ice Release minus the cold, the ability to confuse dojutsu, attacks in all ranges, can render earth and water style next to useless, crazy high defense, and a chakra buff mode...

It's just too much work.
A chakra buff mode?
For 1 on 1 match ups, that could be set up if it makes sense. Like Tomiko v Sagisō is a good one. Kiro v Mori would be good. Yasu v Zaku... oh boy Zaku might be in for a surprise lel
Zaku will get the shock of a lifetime to see Yasu so different, and I want to see that

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Hina wouldn't even fight unless Gurren attacked her. Crystal Release is a bit too troublesome to deal with so I'd welcome avoiding that fight.
Or Hama really
For 1 on 1 match ups, that could be set up if it makes sense. Like Tomiko v Sagisō is a good one. Kiro v Mori would be good. Yasu v Zaku... oh boy Zaku might be in for a surprise lel
We’ll See about that XD

Or Hama really
She wouldn't want to fight anyone if given the choice, but Guren is likely the hardest for her to deal with given her move set.
A chakra buff mode?
https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Pressure_Points_of_Harm_and_Death (Pressure Points of Harm and Death)

It's a buff that converts life-force into Chakra and apparently gives her a buff which is comparable to the 6th Gate of Joy (Maybe not in Strength but it's noted to produce similar visual effects.)

And when she's in her chakra buff mode she gets temporarily invulnerability and a sky fortress that shoots lasers :T

https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Crystal_Release:_String_of_Glory (Crystal Release: String of Glory)

I just...really don't want to fight her.

She wouldn't want to fight anyone if given the choice, but Guren is likely the hardest for her to deal with given her move set.

https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Pressure_Points_of_Harm_and_Death (Pressure Points of Harm and Death)

It's a buff that converts life-force into Chakra and apparently gives her a buff which is comparable to the 6th Gate of Joy (Maybe not in Strength but it's noted to produce similar visual effects.)

And when she's in her chakra buff mode she gets temporarily invulnerability and a sky fortress that shoots lasers :T

https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Crystal_Release:_String_of_Glory (Crystal Release: String of Glory)

I just...really don't want to fight her.
Damn, Guren is a beast! And I was afraid of fighting Sagiso because of all the details you put into your posts, I keep thinking I'll miss something