• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Tomiko is more like a wrecking ball or hammer than a sword, but I like the quote.

I ship it
Lmao yea, Azi Dahaka has some cool lines;

• "It ended, divine son of the new era. With you——it is not enough to defeat the flag of [ 恶 ]."
  • “This body has crushed everything its eyes beheld ever since its birth. Life, cities, cultures. Societies, achievements, order, crime, public evil, proud justice and hideous depravities. Like a storm, like a tsunami, like a rain of thunder, this body has bared its fangs against everything in existence equally. But I…….am not a “natural disaster”. I am a being that wields the destructions that only a natural disaster should be able to wield, with a single will, and destroys anything by his impulses. That can no longer be called a natural disaster. Inevitably my being, the single word of evil I carry, is the final destination for all hero’s to cross……!”
  • “Rise………Over my dead body is where Justice lies……..!!!!”
  • “There's nothing to be ashamed of... If you don't know, Learn from now on... The tremble you are having now, is in fact... Fear.”

I think Jacob did as well, but I don't want to put words in his mouth
Well he's the one that asked to fight Sagisō ... So...

Kiro and Tayuya teaming up should be fun to see, which hatred is bigger? Kiro's hatred for Mori or Tayuya's hatred for Kiro
Lel Kiro doesn’t even hate Mori. He’s just salty about the way Mori took him out.

I like that there is a semi-rivalry between Kiro and Mori, adds a bit more depth to our characters.
I guess the reaction Mori had during their conversation intrigued Kiro and he felt a bit betrayed that Mori resorted to something so dirty when they were having a fair fight. But yeah, their connection to Tomiko is pretty interesting as well.

Lel Kiro doesn’t even hate Mori. He’s just salty about the way Mori took him out.

I guess the reaction Mori had during their conversation intrigued Kiro and he felt a bit betrayed that Mori resorted to something so dirty when they were having a fair fight. But yeah, their connection to Tomiko is pretty interesting as well.
They're ninja, is there such a thing as a fair fight between them? The Tomiko connection is pretty neat though, one broke her and the other tries to fix her

It's also because I just what to blow Mori's hands off, that'll teach him to use cheap tricks(I day as I use a cheap trick)
Irony is amazing, and if you somehow do succeed to stab a kunai in his hands you'd probably harm Sagiso as well because he'd be really close to her.

Mori: Why the severe threat? If you can offer an alternative, I'd consider it

You'll probably get challenged when Mori comes to Konoha.
That I do believe. I don't have a reason to fight Shura right now though
I'd be dissapointed if she was caught in the explosions
Can't blame ya, this is Sagiso after all
Can't guarantee it to hit Mori without Sagisō staying in the area. She can deflect the kunai but Mori gets saved too, and she can escape Mori's grasp but then he probably won't stay long enough for the explosion to hurt him.
^This
Sema: No, no, you misunderstand. It's if you try to do something I'll give you the alternative.
Let me guess, the alternative is death?

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Does knowing jutsu make you a ninja or the training? Lee can't use nin- or genjutsu yet he is a ninja, unless you count the Eight Inner Gates as a jutsu. Zaku can probably preform some taijutsu, can't he?
Huh....that’s actually a good point.

Zaku isn’t the best at Taijustu...I mean...he was beating on Sakura for a good long while
4353B724-4B66-4C09-9F74-A374E86D129B.png