• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm the biggest og besides jacob
By like one day? Lmao

I'm just challenging all the strongest people of this RP like its nothing
That’s pretty cool. You should be careful with Zander though. Since it’s a mission now, Katsuo probably wouldn’t mind pulverizing any of his opponents. Plus unlike Kiro, he doesn’t seem like the type of guy to hold back. Zander as an RPer will also capitalize on any mistakes you make, so be careful about that.

By like one day? Lmao

That’s pretty cool. You should be careful with Zander though. Since it’s a mission now, Katsuo probably wouldn’t mind pulverizing any of his opponents. Plus unlike Kiro, he doesn’t seem like the type of guy to hold back. Zander as an RPer will also capitalize on any mistakes you make, so be careful about that.
Sounds like fun

I put them both against guren.
Eh...?
if Hina fights Guren with backup that should make her less of a pain, no?
... No? Cause if Guren attacks them Hina will need to protect them :T

I'm not against fighting Guren because she's too strong, she's just a pain to deal with and I'm too lazy. Can fight her to a standstill if needs be.

Though, their battle would probably be away from the Genin, because just the splash damage would be pretty dangerous.

The Tomiko fight could go a number of ways. The most critical thing I'm looking at now is the environment. If we're on the beach as was suggested earlier then Sagisō, after noticing Tomiko's Gaia, will force her onto the ocean. On the sea Gaia release and most of Tomiko's earth release will be crippled and Sagisō wouldn't let up just because her opponent can't effectively use their jutsu.

Tomiko is not completely useless, Tayuya can't use her Genjutsu on Mori and if I really want to risk my life I can use King Mori for support.
Hmmm, but knowing Tomiko, and how dangerously she fights, Mori should be a bit concerned.

Well, I'll reserve my own Commentary on how I think the battle will go until the fight starts. I'll take this as a quick precursor to my rematch with Kiro. Can't leave on a loss after all.

Hmmm, but knowing Tomiko, and how dangerously she fights, Mori should be a bit concerned.

Well, I'll reserve my own Commentary on how I think the battle will go until the fight starts. I'll take this as a quick precursor to my rematch with Kiro. Can't leave on a loss after all.
I think Tomiko will be atleast a bit more careful given her main caretaker can't be there for her at a moment's notice. I do have some doubts, don't get me wrong, but Jacob is determined to get a win against a real character so we might see serious Jacob soon

I want to see how Mori would respond though. Would he still have that much confidence in Tomiko? Anything less would be a betrayal. Well, he can contemplate that while he fights Kiro lel
Given he knocked Kiro out because he was worried about Tomiko, I think he has quite the feat to live up to. Thankfully he learned some new tricks back in Iwa that I want to use against Kiro

Should be fun. Well, Kiro will do his best to make sure Mori doesn’t interfere with Sagisō’s battle.
Kiro will be in for one savage/desperate Mori then, I don't intend to fight Sagiso any time soon but I refuse to just let Tomiko get beaten to a pulp. I hope Kiro isn't afraid to get down and dirty.

I like that there is a semi-rivalry between Kiro and Mori, adds a bit more depth to our characters.

I think Tomiko will be atleast a bit more careful given her main caretaker can't be there for her at a moment's notice. I do have some doubts, don't get me wrong, but Jacob is determined to get a win against a real character so we might see serious Jacob soon
Determination... Eh?

It's the same thing I told Retro

"Give your all, It's been hundreds of years, hero!!!! Exhaust all your strength!!! Muster all your resourcefulness!!! Show me your reckless courage— become a glorious sword that will pierce my heart!!!"

Should be fun. Well, Kiro will do his best to make sure Mori doesn’t interfere with Sagisō’s battle.

10/10 husband support.

Determination... Eh?

It's the same thing I told Retro

"Give your all, It's been hundreds of years, hero!!!! Exhaust all your strength!!! Muster all your resourcefulness!!! Show me your reckless courage— become a glorious sword that will pierce my heart!!!"

10/10 husband support.
I think Tomiko is more like a wrecking ball or hammer than a sword, but I like the quote.

I ship it