• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Use him for our Curse Mark testing, Same with Tayuya. We'll have them enter curse mark mode and then study it with the Byakugan. Should be very educational.
Tayuya has stage 2 so she would be the one displaying more information. Using them just to learn a few more details about the cursed seal is fine by me though. Don’t see why I should be worried.

Tayuya has stage 2 so she would be the one displaying more information. Using them just to learn a few more details about the cursed seal is fine by me though. Don’t see why I should be worried.
Yea, Tayuya's more valuable in this case so we're actually trying to keep her more than we're trying to keep Kiro. They have different Curse Marks though so they'd still need to study Kiro.
Tayuya: If you fucking perverts use your x-ray shit on me like that I am gonna strangle someone!
Hinagiku: *Sips Tea* We're all women here, what's the issue? Would you feel better if I got naked with you?

Yea, Tayuya's more valuable in this case so we're actually trying to keep her more than we're trying to keep Kiro. They have different Curse Marks though so they'd still need to study Kiro.

Hinagiku: *Sips Tea* We're all women here, what's the issue? Would you feel better if I got naked with you?

Tayuya: No, no as a matter of fact it wouldn't! And if that girl with Shura, whatever her name is, is any indication lacking a dick doesn't make you less of a pervert...

Hinagiku: *shrugs* You'd think that after three months of using the public bathhouse you'd have gotten over such shyness. Well, suit yourself deary.

Tayuya: I go alone for a reason. Though that probably doesn't stop you all from peeping anyway. Creeps...

Shiho: Don't worry, if lady Hinagiku is also there, the I would probably be focused on her humongous badonkers more than your below average breasts.

Tayuya: She is only proving me right here! And also fuck off for that.

Tayuya: I go alone for a reason. Though that probably doesn't stop you all from peeping anyway. Creeps...

Tayuya: She is only proving me right here! And also fuck off for that.
Hinagiku: *snickers* 'alone' she says.

LMFAO, there is no alone. The bath-house is only operational for a scant few hours, so all the Hyūga have to go there during those hours. There'll be people in it from the moment it's opened to the moment it's closed. I've covered such bases already, neither Kiro nor Tayuya has alone time. They aren't allowed to eat alone either. So just get used to it.

Hinagiku: *snickers* 'alone' she says.

LMFAO, there is no alone. The bath-house is only operational for a scant few hours, so all the Hyūga have to go there during those hours. There'll be people in it from the moment it's opened to the moment it's closed. I've covered such bases already, neither Kiro nor Tayuya has alone time. They aren't allowed to eat alone either. So just get used to it.
What's the Hyuga anti peeping system if they have one, or do they do mixed baths

What's the Hyuga anti peeping system if they have one, or do they do mixed baths
There is none. It's gender separated of course.

The punishment for peeping is harsh enough that none would dare to try.
They can’t see through chakra laced substances
They can't see through certain Barriers, though I really should just let you make that mistake in the RP.
Tayuya: It's the same effect with those eyes.
Hinagiku: How untrusting, but there's nothing we can do about that. Take comfort in the fact that we're both women.

0186-018.png

0186-019.png

I wouldn't really call this looking for Jirobo either but *shrugs*

Consider it like this from avatar:
View attachment 699657

Being able to detect chakra decisively and accurately.

But when enough physical chakra is in place around a specific target....

View attachment 699658
View attachment 699659

Synaptic overload
You'd need extremely dense Chakra to block the Byakugan's vision. As in, the chakra would need to be so thick it would also block regular vision, for in that case, what you're doing is throwing up a smoke screen that should affect the vision of all dojutsu.

I would still say a barrier is much easier to create but that method is feasible I suppose. It's most certainly not a case of 'any chakra based substance can obscure its vision though'. Only Barriers have ever been shown to obscure the Byakugan's vision.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
You'd need extremely dense Chakra to block the Byakugan's vision. As in, the chakra would need to be so thick it would also block regular vision, for in that case, what you're doing is throwing up a smoke screen that should affect the vision of all dojutsu.

I would still say a barrier is much easier to create but that method is feasible I suppose. It's most certainly not a case of 'any chakra based substance can obscure its vision though'. Only Barriers have ever been shown to obscure the Byakugan's vision.

Not ‘every chakra based substance’ but chakra woven into a solid material, in essence creating a makeshift barrier of sorts. For example: woven in a towel

Not ‘every chakra based substance’ but chakra woven into a solid material, in essence creating a makeshift barrier of sorts. For example: woven in a towel

Wouldnt really be a sight shield. More so a big glowing square wrapped around your body, lol. At least thats hat they'd see with the image in my head.
But I get where your coming from. I think with work on the concept, you may just have a decent idea there.

Hmm, that doesn't really work though cause the metal-wax that Kidomaru uses can't block the Byakugan vision. I could sorta agree with you on Jirobo's jutsu since it's a barrier, even though it dint't look like Neji was trying to see through the dome.

:? To blot their vision out with chakra you'd need to pump so much chakra into an object that the 'glow' prevents them from seeing anything else. I honestly think all that chakra would've been far better used in a barrier.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Hmm, that doesn't really work though cause the metal-wax that Kidomaru uses can't block the Byakugan vision. I could sorta agree with you on Jirobo's jutsu since it's a barrier, even though it dint't look like Neji was trying to see through the dome.

:? To blot their vision out with chakra you'd need to pump so much chakra into an object that the 'glow' prevents them from seeing anything else. I honestly think all that chakra would've been far better used in a barrier.

That’s the idea. Weaving chakra in a substance or object ahead of time. Like how gaara’s sand is infused with chakra. The whole premise is having so much chakra in one place it’s blinding for the byakugan to see through.

As for kidomaru’s wax, I don’t think it even had chakra in it. That was more so his bloodline trait

That’s the idea. Weaving chakra in a substance or object ahead of time. Like how gaara’s sand is infused with chakra. The whole premise is having so much chakra in one place it’s blinding for the byakugan to see through.

As for kidomaru’s wax, I don’t think it even had chakra in it. That was more so his bloodline trait
Fair enough, but you're going to need significant amounts of chakra to achieve this blinding effect.

Since Tayuya had many of days to be a prisoner, it’s sufficient to say she poured enough chakra one of those days to make an ‘anti perv’ chakra towel XD
She wouldn't have had the same towel long enough to achieve that :v

It's a public bathhouse with everything provided by the clan so towels and bath objects would be handed back after use so they could be washed and stuff.